Ohai thur

Julia Wright

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16 Essence of Dragons Whisker
Ohai!

I'm Julia Wright's puppeteer. I'm new to this site and this looks rather exciting. I found this site about the same time as I found other RPG Forums some time ago but never really got round to posting D=

Anyways, I'm pretty chill and just checking this out. I'm not new to RPing but it might take me a while to get the hang of the navigation of this.

kk iluguys <3

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
I'm Jessye! This place is super awesome and I promise that you will have so much fun here! ♥ You may want to take a look at the Site Documentation if you haven't already, it's got tonnnns of useful information and it may even help with some navigation. If you have any other questions you also also contact one of the Admins, GM's, or even another member.

I hope I get to see you around the board often and if you ever want to RP just drop me a PM!
- Jessye

Hey Welcome to the site :D

@Jessye: Hey, thanks for the link. Will do <3

@Makaylah: Thanks! You're shiny <3

Welcome! I'm Claire, look forward to seeing you round the board and maybe RPing some time! Don't worry, the site does take a while to get used to but it's fairly simple! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ :D

~Pheebz

Welcome to HNZ!

I'm glad you remembered the site and decided to finally join :)
My name's Cyndi, and I'm one of the admin here.
I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Oh hai :)! I'm Meghan, I'm also new! Welcome to HNZ, and dude, I have the same problem. I'm so used to a different style of roleplay, so HNZ is still intimidating. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back