Oh Zip It, Kid.

Justin Kuya

Sexual Orientation
Human
Wand
Oak 14 3/4 Essence of Raven Feather
Justin rubbed his right shoulder carefully as he left the castle today, it was still killing him from the bludger, but he didn't really mind it, though he had to admit, that Ravenclaw Beater had quite an arm on him, because he even managed to break Justin's collar bone while he was at it. But Justin learnt his lesson, dodge quicker next time, or try and get it to hit somewhere other than straight on his shoulder blade, because that killed. Luckily he was still able to play, since he was left handed, but that Ravenclaw Keeper quickly got on his nervous, but no hard feelings towards the guy, he was a better Keeper than Slytherins two Keepers, he was given that, considering Alyss, Kailie and Justin were practically living in his area, it must have been stressful, but he deserved it, if he can't handle the strain, he shouldn't play the game. Justin yawned as he glanced over at the lake, it was okay looking, though the early morning fog gave it a sense of mystery, not that Justin believed it, it was just a boring lake, nothing else. So he rolled his crystal blue eyes and pulled them towards the rosebush, where he would usually meet Kiara on such a 'fine' morning, because truth be told, it was quite chilly, considering it was Spring. But he wasn't meeting his 'husband' Kiara today, he was just out here for a short morning walk, because he had to cut down on the jogging for Quidditch practise, he missed exercising his legs a little more since he realised that if he didn't shape up, he'd die walking to class one of these days.

The reason why Kiara wasn't meet Justin today and he had to replace it with a walk, was because of the magazine, she though it was hilarious, and was amused by it and Justin agreed, it was hilarious But that was prbably because he had not been directly mentioned in the articles, though the one about Kamaria Warlock was him, which he was quite please out, Kamaria, as her name turned out to be, was painted to victim, which made his plans fall perfectly into place, he had admittedly been following the Seventh year Slytherin around, purposefully annoying her until she attacked him, just for his own entertainment. This might all be because he mised Drake, but he would never admit it. He sat down on the lawn and stretched. Today was still a good morning, even if it was chilly, it was the perfect time for him to try and contact his spirit animal, Endrus, he hadn't spoken to the cougar for months now and he felt the connection weaken as he got more involved with his magical side, apparently the spiritual magic that he was born with did not mix well with the normal magic he was born with, but he would still try, he needed some guidence from Endrux, before he ran himself into the ground. He closed his eyes and cleared his mind, and then thought of contacting his spirit guide, he needed quiet, which was given, and he relaxed as he daydreamed.

Young Hufflepuff, Ai Edogawa is stomping around the Great Lawn in so much frustration. No, not frustration, rage is a more proper way to say it. She left the Great Hall an hour ago and she was already sure. Sure that her brother would not go after her this time. They originally planned to play soccer in the lawn today after getting their snack or rather, their breakfast. But, the young girl caused a scene in the Great Hall after reading an article about her and being too close to her brother. Really! How could they judge her like that? She couldn't date her brother and she has someone she likes already. She was really mad and stressed out.

Trying to distract herself, the young girl thought about the last Quidditch match. Not the one for Hufflepuff, but for Ravenclaw. She was worried about her senpai. Ai knew that Ryuuji-niisan was hit by a bludger and if she was not mistaken, got into a fight with a Slytherin Chaser as well. Justin Kuya. Ai was mad at him but she didn't really want to get into a fight back then. Remembering that, just made her even more mad. She marched around the lawn not looking at where she was going. Result, she bumped into someone who was probably sitting and she fell down eyes closed. With her eyes still closed and not attempting to stand up yet, not caring where she fell down on, the young girl apologized, "Sorry," she said in a rather timid tone.

Justin was so close, he could feel the connection growing stronger, and stronger, until... "Ahh!" He yelped as someone fell onto him, narrowly missing his face with their body, something hard pulling down on his hair and his shoulder, his poor sore shoulder, being slammed into the ground. When he opened his ice blue eyes, they darted around, looking for the idiot that had managed to trip on him, until he came face-to-face with a young girl of asian decsent, but he didn't really care where he family was from, only that she was on top of him and nearly fell on his face. He didn't understand, what was it with girls nearly crushing his face? Was it a past time they enjoyed? He growled quietly and glared cold daggers of annoyance at the girl, and slide out from under her. Standing up, he looked down at her, she was young and quite small. If it had not been for the fact that she had applied pressure to his sore shoulder and her weight on his hair, he would not have felt any pain at all. But he had, and it was unscheduledpain at that, which meant he had not been looking for someone to cause him harm, he was trying to contact his spirit animal. Was that too much as ask? Five freaking minutes of peace and quiet so he can contact a stupid spirit?! "What the Hell?" He demanded, picking the girl up off of the ground and turning his body to face her. He had no idea how she managed to miss him, he was not micro-scopic, he was laying out, plain as day, on the grass and she managed to tread on him? Stupid girl.

He didn't much care for her apology either, he didn't much care for her existence. He didn't even care that she seemed timid, he just wanted her to leave him so he can continue to contact Endrus. "Look little girl, could you leave before you further destroy my mood." He demanded, non-too kindly, in fact, his voice was wrapped his harshness, he was very displeased by this girl as she had caught him doing such an important thing and had seemingly purposefully disrupted him. This sort of disrespect to his Spirit animal would be hard to overcome, and now Just was taking out his anger and stress on this little girl, but he didn't really care.

When she was stood up and picked up forcefully by who she supposedly thinks she tripped on, she opened her eyes. Her vision was still a bit blurry from closing her eyes too much. But then she noticed that she was still being held by who she thinks is a boy and she is still a few inches from the ground. Okay, it was her fault, but she was mad. "How long are you going to hold me a few inches from the ground? Think you're that big?" she asked insultingly.

She was mad at the boy, she didn't mean to trip on him but he didn't just get annoyed he was really, really mad. But, she was even madder when she was called little girl. She hates being called that, especially in a fight. "Now, look here. I couldn't care less if you're mood is further destroyed, cause mine already is," she said and slapped the boy's hand. He hated the boy, but he hated him even more when she couldn't pinpoint where he had seen the eerily familiar boy.

Justin looked the girl up and down, who the Hell did she think she was, speaking to him like that, hoe didn't care who she was, or what she was doing, he put her safety on her own two feet and glowered down at her, he was far taller than she was, he was about 5'5 and it was obvious that she wasn't, and he didn't care that this wasn't his style of teasing, not today. Usually, Justin liked to be the victim, or atleast look like the victim, so he would look for people older than himself to annoy so they attack him, so in a way, they would end up being his victim because he would plan the events to the letter and make everything work in his favour until the desired result was achieved. But not today, today he was not in his right mind for heavy thought and calculation. Today he just wanted to rest and recoperate, he had already mostly physically healed his broken shoulder, since he accepted the Nurses help, his shoulder was healing very quickly, she said that a fractured shoulder could take over a month to heal, he didn't want to know how long a broken shoulder took, not at all. His eyebrow rose at her statement, his eyes surely revealed that he was not in a sugar and spice mood, he was not in the mood to play with this little girl and so was not going to listen to her, instead, he totally drowned her out and rolled his icey eyes, crossing his arms across his chest, he didn't have time for this, why couldn't she just yell, cry and then continue walking? Was that too much to ask for? Obviously it was, because this girl wasn't leaving, in fact, she seemed more determined to stay.

He kept his eyes on her, but was no-longer lsitening to her little whiny voice, he had better things to do, than to listne to her carrying on, but when she claimed to have a worse mood than him, he rolled his eyes, she was what? A first year? She couldn't possibly imagine the things that he was going through, just like he couldn't possibly imagine the things a seventh year was going through. "Then why don't you turn your little self around, and leave? Hmm?" He demanded, pointing her a way out towards their right, but when she slapped his hand away, he growled. "Now listen here, Honey," He muttered, staring her sharply in the eyes, his blue eyes showing zero emotion and they bore holes through the girls skull and seemingly into her skull. "Don't you ever, touch me again." He growled, turning on his heel and starting to walk away from he, he had had enough of the girl, and he wanted out.

The young girl watched as the boy looked at him from head to toe, "What are you looking at me for?" she asked angrily before the boy had let her down to the ground. The boy was indeed tall, but she was not scared, not even a little. She had a fight with Heath and from what it looks like, Heath was taller than this boy. In fact, this boy was not even at the level of the amateur kidnappers back home. She fought with a glare back at the boy reading his mind. He wants her to cry? No way! She is not going to cry and back down from this and she was more than determined to stay.

Ai got really annoyed when the boy asked her to turn around and leave, and even called her little. But the Hufflepuff was not about to give up. "If you don't want to be around me so much," she said in a sweet voice, "then why don't you leave yourself!" she yelled. Yelling out in the open, she couldn't care less, after all, she yelled in front of many students in the Great Hall just a few minutes ago. "Oh! So the pretty boy dares to call me Honey? Am I that cute for you?" she asked insultingly. She was mad and frustrated and this boy had made it worse. "Oohh! I'm scared! Help me!" she shouted when the boy growled at her to not touch him again. "That what you expect to hear? Well, there's not a chance that you'll hear it from me! So don't touch me if you don't ever want me to touch you again. Who would want to touch you anyway?!" the young girl hissed. She wasn't scared at the boy, and she is more determined to stay and fight.

Justin sighed inwardly, what was this little girls problem? And people wondered why Justin looked down at woman sometimes, because girls like this one gave woman a bad name, what with all her yelling, screaming and carrying on, he felt like picking her up and throwing her into the lake and drown her, but he didn't, he just stood blankly staring at her, wondering when she would shut up and let him go to better places, like... quiet ones, right now he'd go see Professor Takuya Blaze for the sake of Spirits, if he considered that, he was God damn desperate. He blinked when her voice changed to an annoying little sweet sound, he didn't like it, not at all, to Justin, it sounded like a banshee scretching. He frowned as she went on talking about something or other, to be perfectly honest, he was distracted by a bird soaring overhead, it was flying magnificently, his thhoughts were pulled from him when she seemed to still be talking to him, he smirked slightly as she used the term: 'Pretty boy', he wasn't sure why so many people called him that, but he had been called it several times, and dispite the fact that he foudn this girl and this situation annoying, he was always able to flip sarcastic completements into wonderful confidence boasting weapons of mass distruction. He allowed his smirk to be seen, his previous annoyance being buried by his nature determination to upset and annoy people as soon as he found a weakness. This girl had a stubborn attitude to go with her temper, he would have to file her face away from later reference, if ever he was bored, he would find this girl and upset her, though her voice was still annoying. "I'm sorry, but there is only room for one pretty individual in this conversation. That is me, besides, someone with your banshee-like voice could never be considered pretty." He replied simply. "Honey is merely a means of describing you, it's like darling and sweetheart, all degrading to girls when used sarcastically by boys." He explained, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "So before you put too many tickets on yourself, why don't you look further into sentences and insults, then join us big kids once you've got all that down pat, kay?" He asked, purposefully aiming to degrade her, acting as if she were three instead of ten, or eleven, or how ever old her was.

Justin scoffed. She was really pulling the 'who'd touch you?' Card. Seriously? She couldn't think of anything better to say? How pathetic, but this is what he got for getting into an argument with a ten or eleven year old, they weren't very educated in any paticular area of stuff, not even teasing. But in all honesty, he could probably give her quite a list of people who wouldn't mind either hugging him, kidding him or strangling him, which all included forms of touching, but he didn't bother, because this girls 'insults' were ludicrous. He was quite sure he had seen her in something before, but he couldn't rememebr, which did not help his mood any. "Would you like a written, or verbal list?" He asked cockily, putting his good arm on his hip and favouring his right shoulder.

The young Hufflepuff just continued to glare at the boy. The boy still seemed familiar and her mood keeps getting worse and worse thanks to the boy's insults and not remembering who the boy was. Jeez, first Ryuuji-niisan gets hurt, then Rumor Has It writes an article about her and now a boy kept on insulting her. The boy's statement made Ai laugh. "I see. You're pretty, I agree. Too pretty, in fact, just enough to be gay. Kawaii otokonoko wa geidesu (Pretty boy is a gay). And at least only my voice is demonic. You're face and attitude looks like Medusa or Hephaestus," she said. It was okay to insult her voice, she didn't care much about it anyway. Ai was mad when the boy told her that he was calling her Honey to degrade girls. She was not mad about describing her but she was mad cause Justin made her look like she didn't knew. But, she knew it all too well. "Baka. Mochiron, watashi wa sore o shitteita. Watashi wa anata no youna bakade wanai (Idiot. Of course I knew that. I'm not an idiot like you.)," the young girl couldn't help but speak in her native tongue. She was mad and vented out her anger in speaking Japanese. "I'll take that invitation to join the big kids. Demo, maybe you should join the pre-schoolers as well. Since, your attitude is the same as them," she said.

When the older boy asked her whether she wanted a verbal list or a written one, Ai disregarded the glare and put on a smile. "How about you give me both? I'm poor on English, see," she said. But in a moment's notice, the smile disappeared and the glare went back. The girl crouched down and kicked aside the boy's feet causing him to fall over while the young girl stood up, all done in three seconds flat. "But, I'd rather have a picture of that," she said snickering at the boy her index pointing at him.

Justin watched the girl try to insult him, by calling him gay none-the-less. How interesting. She was not the first girl to call him gay, and probably wouldn't be the lastl, not that he really cared about it too much, his father was married to a man, so why would he find the girls assumption offencsive? He had grown up around that sort of environment, in fact, he lived in a house full of males, himself, his two fathers and brother. Which was probably why he had low tolerence for woman, they seemed to tread on every nerve he had with their annoyingness. He stared blankly at the girl. He was quite sure that he was straight, afterall, but had given up on trying to defend his sexual preference, because no one seemed to believe it, and he didn't really care anymore. So he shrugged with his good shoulder. He didn't care what this strange girl thought of him, atleast he wasn't some stupid little girl trying her best to insult an obviously older boy that couldn't care whether she lived or died. He was just trying to have a nice peaceful day and contact his spirit animal, but obviously that was far too much for the Slytherin to ask, because this girl was making it impossible for him to contact anything, let alone Endrus. But he decided to let the statement hang in the air, just to annoy the girl, he added a small smirk of indifference grace his face, he didn't care whether he was annoying the girl, sometimes he felt like that was why he existed, to annoy girl like this one. The annoying ones that thought they could put their business where ever they wanted. Girl like his mother. But he couldn't help but laugh at what she called him next. Medusa? After she had just called him pretty she called him Medusa? How oxymoranic could this girl get? He decided to twist her words into the desired sentence he wanted, making sure he was extra annoing while he did so. "If you knew your mythology as well as you thought. You would know that Medusa was a beautiful maiden, therefore, you have in a way complimented me further." He said, a small, teasing smirk crossed his face. "Now do stop stroking my ego before I get a big head." He added. His tone laced with an egotistical laugh that made his words all the more annoying. When the girl began speaking some sort of language, Justin blinked and drowned her out, instead, he looked over her head to the lake, it was starting to look nicer now. When she returned to English was when she held his attention once again. Once again she was trying to insult him, and once again she failed.

Justin watched the girl change the expression on her face multiple times, she was much like Drake when it came to attempting to annoy Justin. She chaned the expression of her face too much to actually cause any sort of effect to hang with her feeble words. he listened quietly, he found little comfort in her actions, as he has been missing his twin more and more, especially with the end of term coming up, and the realisation that he would have to visit his mother, in order to see Drake again. But when she went to kick him, intending him to fall, Justin quickly calculated the reality of such a thing occuring, it wouldn't, therefore, he decided to help her make this move beocome reality, by putting all his weight on my leg, and slowly leaning, allowing the force of her kick knock him down. This only took about 2 seconds, and so the girl probably didn't notice, judging by her proud sentences afterwards, she didn't. Justin sat up and crossed his legs, then ignored her for a sort period of time, he looked at his fractured, or broken collar bone, he couldn't remember exactly what was wrong with it, but now it popped up, which apparently was natural, and his collar bone would either return to how it once was, or stay with a little lump on top, which apparently would not effect his life in the slightest, therefore him still being able to play Quidditch. Good. He finally looked up at the girl skeptically, then slowly his expression shanged to that of vanity. Truth by told, Justin was not as vain as he acted, but he thought it was funny to watch people react to his so called 'vantiy'. "Oh do take a picture, I heard they last longer." He said boredly. "If you think I'm pretty enough." He added, standing back up.
OOCOut of Character:
I'm finished now, terribly sorry for the that, but I don't have anywhere to save my replies, so they either go up unfinished, or are deleted. ^_^

Ai became really irritated by Justin. He was teaching her Greek Mythology for crying out loud. And it was because the young girl told him that he was like Medusa. Of course, she knew that Medusa was a beautiful maiden. "Well, of course I knew my mythology well. They are my twin brother's specialty and I always helped him study them," he told the boy innocently. "And, about me telling that you are Medusa. I'm not taking it back. Because I do pretty much thought you were handsome during the Quidditch Match, but now you look like only a maiden to me. A maiden with an ugly face and attitude," she said. "Wait a minute. Quidditch Match?" she thought to herself and then where she had seen the boy struck her. "You," she paused for a bit, "you're Justin Kuya. The Slytherin Chaser," she said as her glare became worse. She was mad at Justin Kuya and she was mad at this boy, who happens to be the same person. Now, her anger on him doubled. She was drowned in her thoughts but she had managed to hear the boy's comment to stop stroking his ego. "Oh, is that so. Don't worry about getting a big head since it's already as big as it can ever be," she commented.

After Ai had kicked the boy, her ability had once again kicked in. "Great! Just great! Now you decide to show up?" she thought to herself. Her ability had shown her that the boy had put all his weight on his foot. This didn't made sense, but her ability was always right even if she couldn't control it. The young girl decided to trust her ability. "Oh, so someone put all his weight on his feet to fall down on purpose. Pretty cowardly if you ask me," she said her thoughts quite spoken aloud. The boy had told her to take a picture, Ai had flashed a smirk. "Oh, thanks. But, can you lend me a camera. I left mine at home," she said timidly, "And rather than pretty, horrible is a more proper description."

Justin rolled his blue eyes he sighed inwardly. This was taking up his precious time, classes would be starting soon, which meant that he would have to retreat back inside without having any sort of relaxation, all because of this awfully annoying girl in front of him. His eyebrow rose at the girl as she mentioned that she had a twin. It was truely amazing, upon finding out that this girl had a twin, Justin liked her a little bit more, but that didn't mean that he was up for her little voice ringing in his ears. He crossed his arms across his chest and waited for her to finish what ever she was doing, he wasn't sure anymore, because her voice seemed to change from insulting to... something else. He smirked slightly as she called him an ugly faced, ugly attituded maiden? That was laughable, and so he laughed silently to himself. What a hilarious insult! It was nearly as bad as 'useless air-gobbler', something he was called years and years ago, by some kid, he couldn't remember now, but he remembered the insult, as he often did, because it was entertaining to think about. When she seemed to ask him a question, he was completely confused, and nodded slowly. "Yes... I play Quidditch..." He said in an unsure tone, the reason being? Because he had no idea why she was asking him, it had no meaning what-so-ever in this situation, and so did not need to be included. He watched her say his name, thankful that she had not adressed him as: 'Kuya Kid' because he didn't understand why people called him that, so his last name happened to be 'Kuya' it didn't mean they had to call him 'Kuya Kid' it didn't make sense and was rather annoying. He scoffed as her glare seemed to grow with annoyance, she was too young to actually pull off anything remotely threatening, so it didn't effect him at all, in fact, it amused him greatly. He smirked. "Atleast I'm not just some whingy little girl that looks about ready to cry." He whispered mockingly.

Justin flipped his hair behind his ear. "Well, no-one was asking you, so try keeping your opinions to yourself." He snapped. Justin had no time for this, his break was nearly up, he felt like he could feel the clock ticking from inside the courtyard of the castle. He glanced at the castle, willing time to stretch itself, he wasn't exactly sure of the time, but all he knew was that he never had long to spend out here before classes would start and he had to go and be bored half to death by them, ecpecially since he had Herbology, sometimes he was tempted to fake faint just so he could get away from it. As the girl continued, he just became more confused, the girl seemed so stupid. But what could he expect from a little girl that was probably eleven or twelve years old? Genious and worth while remarks? Well, it wasn't going to happen and he had to accept that. "Why don't you go off and do things that people like you do?" He questioned, moving his hand a little as he spoke. "These are big grounds, find somewhere else to go."

The young girl ran out of words when the boy had agreed that he was playing in Quidditch, meaning he was indeed the boy that fought with her senpai. Ai didn't ran out of words not because she was scared or wanted to give up. She ran out of words because she really wanted to vent out all her anger on him, but it made her think that her senpai, Ryuuji-niisan would probably get mad at her if she fought Justin Kuya because of him. No. She was going to fight the boy because of what happened today. She was insulted and that's why she would fight. These thoughts ran in the Hufflepuff's mind and she had just barely heard the whisper the boy had let out. "Jeez. Thanks for the great hearing sense, Oto-san (Dad). Now I can hear every insult and mock this boy is giving me. Even if I was deep in my thoughts and he was already whispering," she thought to herself. "Cry? In front of you? No freaking way! If you want someone crying, you go cry instead," she shouted at Justin. She could still control her anger, that's good. She wouldn't lose control on such a boy like her opponent right now.

"Well, I decide what I do to my opinions. Not you!" she answered the boy. Justin had no right to tell her what to do. She would only listen to herself, her brother and her friends. The young girl doesn't even listen to her relatives that much, even to her uncle who took her in. And now this bot was telling him what to do? Not a chance. The young girl was so insulted at the way the boy was telling her to leave. She didn't like it and there was no way she would leave this fight. "People like me? Well, people like me go on and pick fights at people who insult them," she answered, "and also, people like me wouldn't leave this fight!" she yelled. Ai didn't care if all her shouting and yelling affects her voice afterwards, no it was not important right now. Right now, she has to deal with this boy and this fight. "Why don't you be the one to leave and find another place to go to? After all, you don't want me around and there's no chance I'm leaving," she said arms crossed still glaring at the boy in front of her.

Justin remembered when he was younger, when people would ask questions like: What do you want to be when you grow up? And, do you want to move house someday? Such stupid questions like that, but everytime someone asked him if he ever wanted a younger sister, the answer would always be 'no', and this was why. Young girls were annoying, everyone knew it, Justin was having first-hand experience with it, and he didn't like it. Why did little girls have to be so whiney? It was ridiculous and he had no patience for it, or time for that matter. People were starting to clear away, a sure sign that classes were going to start soon. It infuriated him, he was supposed to be resting and contacting Endrus, not humoring some stupid little girl as she tried to hold up a decent argument. "I don't cry, that requires remorse or saddness." He said bluntly. aybe if he just spoke in an uninterested fashion, she'd get a clue, and leave him alone. But he doubted it, she was probably too stupid to realise that she was acting like a total idiot., but what was he to expect? She was just some stupid girl that didn't know her place, but Justin wasn't going to sit down and explain how dumb she was to her, that would be completely boring and a waste of time for the Slytherin. Justin had better things to do then hang around arguing with this girl. He could go off and find Kiara and hang out with her, she was much more worth his time than this girl.

Justin put his hands on his hips skeptically. "When your opinions are aired and effect someone else, they are not just your opinions, learn some manners and respect those that have experiences more than you." He countered, flipping his hair out of his blue eyes tiredly. Not sleeping was very bad, and he was just now feeling the draining effects of having little to no sleep. What the girl continued with made Justin outwardly laugh. "I haven't even insulted you yet, stupid girl. I have merely pointed out your faults and that you should correct them. It's called constructive critism. You are the one that has been throwing insults this entire time, I'm just grown up enough to realise how futile they are, and ignore them." He corrected. "People like you don't know there place. That's what's your problem. You can't go around acting like you can beat anyone, when in reality you're just a little girl with a big mouth."Justin scoffed at the girl, he was here first, he was older and obviously more intelligent then she could ever hope to be. Justin didn't think himself genius material, but right now? He felt like that muggle guy... Einstain? Einstone? He wasn't exactly sure of the name, but he felt super smart because this girl was acting so dumb. "I was here first, and this happens to be one of the most quiet areas out here. I need quiet and I need air to continue with what I was doing. I can't just leave and find another spot like this one was before you showed up." He snapped.

Ai watched as Justin became extremely annoyed at her. Doesn't matter. Since, she was also annoyed at him, not just annoyed, extremely annoyed. But, now that she thought about it, it was good that he appeared. Since, she had already almost forgotten about her being featured in RHI just moments ago. And it was all thanks to this boy annoying her from the moment words started coming out from their mouths. "Then don't cry. Is that a really complicated problem for you to solve?" she muttered, not caring if the Slytherin had heard her or not.

"Then they affected you? And, sorry, manners and respect are things I lack. So, don't expect to get them from me," she said with an insulting tone showed clearly in her voice. She watched as the boy tried to lecture her. "Oh well, might as well pretend to listen," she thought to herself. "Oh, really? Grown-up? Last time I checked, grown-ups don't fight with little girls," she said, her eyes filled with curiosity as the boy told her that he was a grown up. When the Slytherin had told her that she was a little girl with a big mouth, the young girl nodded. "Why? I'm a little girl, right. So it's not weird for me to have a big mouth. What's weird is that a big boy continuing to argue with a little girl like me," she said with a calm face. He would not show this boy any tears, no, he Slytherin would win if she cried. And that was something she didn't want. "Well, I guess the odds are against you for today. Because I would stay here and continue to be noisy," she said calmly, looking directly at the eyes of her opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back