Oh, you know, this and that..

Chase Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Chase walked around the forest, he had no idea why he was here, but he was, clearly he was bored, maybe he would meet Eden here. Chase laughed at the thought, he hoped he wouldn't meet Eden here, but if he did there was nothing he could do about it, she was a Student, and students weren't allowed in the forest, but hey, Chase was here, wasn't he? Chase looked around, not entirely sure what he was looking for. Chase heard a noise from behind him, and he whipped out his wand, he scanned the perimeter, wand raised, but he decided that he wasn't in any immediate danger so he lowered his wand, but stayed alert, he wouldn't be caught off guard if he could help it.

Eden walked out of the castle her exam had gone better than she had planed and she had much to tell Chase. Walking into the forest Eden flicked out her wand she had nothing to fear in her she hopped but one could never be to careful. Walking in deeper Eden heard a twig snapping pointing her wand in the direction of the noise Eden spoke. "Who ever is out here show yourself to me this second."

Chase heard a voice from behind him, it was familiar, but he couldn't quite remember whose it was. Chase then smelt the all too familiar smell of jasmine, and he ran in the direction of the voice. He spotted his fiance and bear hugged her, "Well hi there." Chase said, clearly amused, "You still going to jinx me?" Chase asked. Chase kissed Eden softly on the lips and set her down, "What brings you out here? Students aren't supposed to be in the forest, remember?" Chase said, laughing.

((lavender? its jasmine))

Eden saw Chase ran to her and smiled. "I would never jinx you inless you did something that gave me no choice but to do it." Eden kissed Chase back. "I know that I should not be here but I am here anyways and if anyone questions me I will tell them Professor Black said I could be here and no one will says otherwise." Eden smiled up at Chase she had good news but she was going to make Chase work for it. "So I finished my exam."

Chase laughed, "Oh yes. I'm sure everybody would believe you. Except for me of course. But hey. I know better." Chase said, laughing. Chase listened to her say she finished her exam, "Sweet, love. That's great. Can't wait to see your results." Chase said, smiling, "And what did you have to do in your exam? Was it written or practical? What did you see in the Tea Leaves?" Chase asked, hoping he wasn't overloading her with questions, "And what in the world is putting that huge smile on your face other then me?" Chase asked.

"All I had to do was read tea leaves. So I think that would make it practical. Also I know something that you don't know." Eden was very happy to be beside Chase once more and not have to worry about lessons and such anymore it was such a great pressure lifted from her chest. "So do you want to know what was in the leaves or no?"

Chase sighed, "Well, I do think I just asked you what you saw in the Tea Leaves, didn't I?" Chase said, laughing. He kissed her on the forehead and let her continue, it felt like he had all the time in the world while he was with Eden, and he was determined to make the most of this time, he loved her, and he never felt whole unless he was with her, it was like a piece of him left when she did. "Well. Go on. I don't have all day, I do wish to know the source of this information I do not know. Although I doubt it will surprise me." Chase said, shrugging.

"Well my dear I saw four things in my cup. First off is the Dragon that means there's a new start and I'm in charge. Up next is the Fairy which is love and romance with a strange adventure so I think that this has something to do with our trip to Japan well more like I know for a fact that this is what it means. Next off there was a Fountain which means permanent relationship everlasting love and that was very close almost overlapping the last symbol which was a Oyster which stands for a long engagement which we knew was naturally going to happen seeing as I'm only 13. It also means that once we are married it will be forever but also we will have some problems with money at first so we are going to have to save more to start off but once we are started it will be easy." Eden stopped talking and took a breath she hopped that he had understood what she had just told him but one could never know.

Chase smiled, "Interesting. Sounds cool. I told you I wouldn't be surprised." Chase said, laughing. Chase hugged her, holding her close to him for a few minutes, and then let her go, kissing her softly on the lips and sitting down infront of a tree. "Money problems? That doesn't sound very fun." Chase said, laughing. He rested his head on the tree and closed his eyes, thinking about everything that he had done with Eden in these past few weeks, and everything they would be able to do together when they got older and were married. Chase smiled at the thought and open his eyes, looking Eden deep in the eyes.

"It was alot different than my last cup that was a bad cup that is for sure." Eden sat down next to Chase. "Yes money problems does sound like a bummer but there is nothing we can do about it. What I'm looking foreword to is out future. I can not wait to get married and start a family."

Chase smiled as she spoke of getting married and raising a family, "Yes. I cannot wait for our Wedding day. I'm sure you already have it all planned out, right?" Chase asked, laughing. He wouldn't be surprised if she did have it all planned out, he had a feeling she wouldn't tell him anything about it though, nor would she let him help with it whatsoever, "On second thought nevermind." He said, putting his hand over hers.

"If I told you anything about our wedding day I would have to kill you. The only thing you may know is that you are in charge of getting our wedding rings. Everything else mother and I will take care of just as soon as we tell her that is." Eden rested her head on Chase's chest she liked the way it felt to lay against him and not have to worry about a thing. "I wish I was 17 already. This is going to take forever I swear."

Chase sighed, "Have some patience, love. Everything will work out perfectly. I've already chosen the Wedding Rings anyway." Chase said, laughing. "Just need to decide on a Ruby or an Emerald. I'm leaning towards the ruby. Because the engagement ring has a emerald in it." Chase said, looking down at Edens finger, looking at the emerald ring. Chase laughed as he thought about the ring he had chosen, it has really pretty, but he couldn't decide on a gem. Chase shrugged and help Edens hands in his.

"I don't like waiting it makes me angry. Don't worry you have all the time in the world to decide on what ring you want I have to pick a dress and so far I have about 200 favorites so this is going to take so much time." Eden pushed the thoughts away. It could be worse but Eden did not wanna think about it. She had not even started the planing but she was not about to tell Chase this.

Chase laughed, "Patience my love, why does everything have to happen straight away? You know I'm yours forever, the marriage is only letting everybody else know. Every part of my is yours, and nothing will ever change that fact." Chase said, laughing softly. Chase kissed her softly on the lips and careful placed her head back on his chest, "I love you, baby." Chase whispered. Chase loved Eden, more then anything, he knew she was his, and she knew he was hers.

"I love you to baby." Eden whispered back. "It's just I don't want to wait to spend the rest of my life I want to do it now. It seems very unfair for us to have to wait for happiness but if we must what can I do but try and be calm about it?" Eden looked up at the sky and sighed. This was really there last day at the castle tomorrow they would be in Japan meeting her family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back