Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria hadn't gotten a date for this yuleball, she'd decided in part to not bother with it, she could find a date while she was at the event itself. or just find a boy to kiss. But Valeria had worn a new dress, she'd saved up for it and was very happily twirling in the pale green dress. Val had painstakingly picked this dress, it flowed nicely and she felt she had matched it well with her hair and make up, despite the paleness of the dress, she'd matched it with bolder darker make up. She felt very pretty and thought that even without a date and without some one to kiss she was by far the prettiest girl in the whole hall. Valeria stepped into the great hall and immediately went to get herself a drink, making sure to twirl in her dress and show it off as much as possible.

Tim knew he had to attend the Yule Ball, he liked the event tho he didn't spend a lot of time with his usual partner anymore. He kinda missed Molly and their time together, however, here he was. All dressed up by his sister to attend the ball alone. Tho, it didn't take him long to notice a girl all on her own, he had seen the girl around the school - Valeria, a beater, and probably one of the most beautiful girls in the school. He decided that if not now, he would never have a chance to get her look at him. "Oh hey Valeria! You look really nice, the dress matches your look, do you want me to pour you some drink?'' Tim easily offered, hoping that she would agree and he could enjoy her company, she was really pretty.

Valeria wasn't standing around long when someone approached her and she smiled at the boy. She didn't know him that well, just that he was in the year below her. She was sure the name was on the tip of her tongue. Valeria gave a warm smile. "Thank you," she said proudly, since she did agree, she thought she looked beautiful and she felt beautiful too. He was dressed nicely, a good suit, nothing too fancy just a simple suit. "Yes please, Tim, right?" she said, happy to take a drink from him. "Pumpkin juice with a straw please," she told him what sort of drink she wanted and a straw to be able to actually drink it without getting any of it on her make up.

Tim couldn't help but smile even wider as she answered proudly, he loved people who knew they were pretty, alright, he loved every person no matter what but he also loved confident people. "Yes, Tim," he approved his name. "Give me a second, lady," he said in a more official voice, yet, smiling excitedly, Tim poured the pumpkin juice with a straw for the girl and a punch for himself. "Here you go," he handed the girl the drink carefully, making sure not to spill any on her. "May I ask you why such a beautiful, I must reckon the most beautiful girl in the hall, is here alone?" Tim didn't even notice that it sounded in quite a flirty mannerism, he was more than sure he was just being really friendly, as always.

Valeria was glad that she'd gotten the name right for the boy but he got her a drink and did so politely, even getting her a straw without a complaint. She took it and sipped the straw lightly before giving a little laugh at what the boy said. "Well...I'm not alone now, am I?" she return with a flirty tone, she was here alone and she had no date to then go speak with but she wasn't actually alone. If this boy had a date it didn't bother her, she did not care about that, she was just happy to have a boy with flirt with, and if he had a date he would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back