Oh really?..

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi was meeting up with Riley today to see if he had anything that he wanted to see in the wedding. She had bought some nice new clothes for her maternity, but she didn't need that stuff yet. She wore her coat with leggings and high heeled boots. She locked the door and apparated herself to a pub in the area. Caysi walked in and ordered a water for herself and a firewhiskey for Riley. She quickly sat down and waited for Riley.

Riley walked into the pub to meet Caysi. Ana had tol him about her one night stand with Jason and now the little jason jr inside of her. Riley wasnt really too bothered about it, he stole half of his girls as they grew up and Riley wasnt really to confident with his little guys to get her pregnant as the last one ended up on a life support.
He smiled as he saw her, he walked over and got a drink and leant over to talk to her. " Hey you, have you heard the news?" He smiled widely assuming that Jason had already spoken to her about it

Caysi smiled as Riley approached her. Caysi was super confused. " What news?" She asked. " Tell me." She laughed.

Riley rolled his eyes and then looked at her. Maybe Jason hasnt told her yet. Riley didnt want to risk it, there was nothing more scary than an angry pregnant woman. He thought for a second. He smiled. " I heard the news that you are pregnant. Well done for you both." He sipped his drink when it arrived then raised it to her. " Congrats."

Caysi nodded and smiled. " Thank you. " She said. " But that's not really news to me, there must be something else Mr. Riley Smith." She smiled. " Tell me." She looked at him, she really wanted to know.

Riley didnt realy know what to say. " I dont think its really my place, if Jason hasnt told you then i dont think that i should. Its more something that you should talk about yourself." He looked away for a second then back to her

Caysi frowned. " If Jason hasn't told me yet, then I don't think that he wants me to know. " She sighed. " Can you just tell me, you don't want to get a pregnant woman angry." She said.

Riley sighed, he knew that he waqs getting Jason in deep but he did derve it. " He got very very drunk with Ana and then......" He hesitated. " Then he got her pregnant." He bit his lip and looked away knowing what her reation is going to be

Caysi just looked at Riley, she knew that he didn't lie. " A-, I-" She was trying to speak but she couldn't. " This is unbelieveable." She said with tears brimming in her eyes. " I can't believe it, we're expecting twins and he goes out and does that." Caysi put her face into her palms. " What a jerk." She said softly.

Riley felt bad for her he didnt no what to say. He sighed. " In their defence they were drunk, i mean carnt even remember their names drunk. He had no idea what he was doing, dont be too hard on him." He rested his hand on her shourder

Caysi sighed. " But still, I just.." She couldn't do this anymore. " Riley, how do you feel about this?" She asked him. " I don't know about you, but I'm seriously p!ssed." She said. " Like, I can understand the drunkness part, but not even telling me that this happened?" She said looking at him.

Riley shrugged. " I let her off i mean everyone makes a mistake. You carnt change the past so why even try. I no she is loyal just not when she is drunk. And to be fare to Jay, Ana has only just told me so i doubt if she has even told Jay yet so wait until she has and im sure that he will tell you. He tells you everything, more than me." He smiled supportingly at her

Caysi shrugged. " I just don't know how Jason will take this." She scratched her head. " I know that it's a mistake, but I know now that I can't trust him when he's drunk at all." She said wiping her face.

Riley smiled the scratched his neck. " Well actually Ana did jump him so you know he wasnt all to blame." He knocled back his drink and finished it then turned his attention back to Caysi

" Oh.." She said. " I just don't know how to feel about this.." She said. Caysi went to hug Riley. " I'm sorry for what we both have to go through." She sighed.

Riley wrapped his arms around her in the hug. " Personally it doesnt bother me too much. I know that they didnt mean to do it and they were drunk so im just forgetting about it. Except its going to be hard to keep orgetting when Ana will be the size of a house with Jay jr inside her." He released from the hug and smiled slightly

Caysi nodded. " Both of us will be the size of a house with Jay Jr's." She pointed out. Caysi sighed, she looked at Riley. He was actually pretty good looking, she didn't notice it before. Caysi suddenly kissed Riley, she didn't know what came out of her.

Riley was suprised by her kissing him. He kissed her back then pulled away with a confused look on his face. " Where did that come frome?" He didnt mind that much, he would easily go home with her and not regret it but he just wanted to know why she had kissed him first

Caysi shook her head. " I have no idea at all." She said. Caysi leant back in to kiss Riley again.

Riley smiled then returned her kissed her back. He wasnt sure how too handle this so decided to follow her lead for now and do what she was going to go. He took her around the waist as he kissed her

Caysi nodded and followed Riley. She kissed back, she knew where this was going.

*An hour later*
Caysi was fast asleep in the bed with Riley by her side.

Riley was wide awake next to a sleeping Caysi. He had his head leant again his hand as he watched her sleep. He never did feel awkward when he slept with Jason's girls. Mind you he slept with girls that much he didnt care if they were single or not. Obceously he wouldnt with any of Ana's family because then he would get caught out. He was too clever for that too happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back