Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Jackson

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Hello everyone.

Today was actually a hectic day for me and I just realized that my parents are (again) going crazy with all the things happening around us. I do not know how to say this but it's pretty obvious that I will be on a short leave here on HNZ. My mom told me that the next two weeks would be pretty strange and so I knew that I needed to abandon, temporarily, my addictions. Next, I also have tons of homework to do, projects, scripts and plays that will also happen in the next few weeks. I will be on but it's just that I might not be able to reply to the topics that I have. It's either you will see me using this account or Victoria Chase who is my newest charrie as of the moment.

I am completely aware that there is a Quidditch game going on and please do not be disturbed if one of the Chasers of the SlytherClaw team is not on the go. I can probably respond to my topics every two days a week but I doubt that I will be able to sneak up some time for myself. I know that I responded to the team captain's (Isabella Romanes) message saying that I will be present during the game. It's just unfortunate that today was a very busy day and I know that the upcoming days will also be like this. At least, it will get calmer and calmer but it will be rough, I'm sure.

I am so so so so so so sorry to everyone who I am having a topic with. I just hope that you would be patient with me. I do not even know if I would be gone for a month or a month and a half. But the chances are very high so just ignore it. At least, there's a reminder here.

For SlytherClaw, good luck and I hope we win the game! :hug:

- Artemis.

Hope everything will work fine for you! :)

See you soon :D

I should make the most of it whenever I have the internet. xD

For now, I have a small free space to surf in the net and I'm on again here in HNZ (at least, for a while). I've sorted out things already for now and I will try to follow the schedule, 'Go online every weekends.' Every Saturday and Sunday, maybe I can snoop around for a while, probably for more than two hours if ever I am lucky. I will also be using Alliyah Jackson since I have an ongoing thread with that account. I might use Alliyah more frequently than Artemis Jackson since I'm relaxed with that account, for now.

That's pretty much everything that I wanted to say. I'll be on during the weekends (my time is GMT +8, btw). :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back