Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
My friend Jess, who played the character Jessy Talent on here until she handed the account over to me last week, is going into labour like, now. I promised I'd be there with her, so yeah I'm gonna be gone for a few days. That goes for all my accounts - Jessy Talent, Maria Madison, and Gabriel Blume. Just thought I'd letcha know.

(*squeeeeels* I'm gonna be an aunty!)

omg wow! I didn't know she was pregnant. :p
Good luck to her, wish her all our best and let us know about the baby! :)
See you soon. ^_^

Thanks :) Will be sure to let you guys know how it goes - am sitting here waiting impatiently for her to call and say she's heading to the hospital XD hurry upppppp

Brooklyn was born at 7:33 AM on July 31. (HARRY POTTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!) He and the mother are both really healthy and well, and it went about as perfectly as a first birth can.

Also, it was absolutely disgusting and he looked dead and ewww but yeah it's also amazing and he's SO BEAUTIFUL and I'm an auntie and oh god life is wonderful I want one.

:D

thats great! :woot:

so glad to hear there both doing well ^_^
congrats on being an auntie!! :woot: :woot:

Thank you both :D Mum and baby are still doing great; Jess can't stop staring at him hehe. She's only put him down for about ten minutes haha. Will pass your congratulations on next time I see them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back