Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
It was not as it looks like for Lexi to be home again, making her every holiday routine by getting off the plane and hug family member and driving home. But this year she will be home without one family member and that will be her sister, her silent tears flooded down on her cheeks as she came at the luggage carousel and taking her trunk of it. Lexi pulled the trunk toward her awaiting family, as always her dad isn't there she wish that she grew up on a different family that would care for her.

At last Lexi spotted her mom that hide away her sister's death. She walked slowly at the group and hug Angel first, tight and firmly and long. Lexi doesn't want to hug her mom for a little while because anger was flooding her way. She released from the hug of Angel, "So, how are you been doing since Hogwarts?" Lexi asked Angel.

Everything for the past couple of months are not greater than before of course his forwarding to see his sister but not that excited. As the flight of his sister had been tracked down as arrived, he started to look for her in the arriving area of the airport. It was then that he spotted Lexi and Lexi spotted him.

Lexi walked slowly towards them and firstly hug him, "I'm doing fine, I've been great." He said faking his excitement as he released from the hug. His sister too know that his lying about it and he wasn't been doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back