Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Fluid
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Elm Wand with Veela Hair Core
Noemie had not managed to get a date for the yuleball, she had thought about asking people around her, and Amber had been busy in the end, which had left Noemie alone on this Yuleball. The teen pushed down her red dress as she stepped into the room, choosing a far more summery dress than a yuleball dress. It suited her form, and Noemie couldn't help but think she looked rather pretty. It was a nice dress, she liked it a lot. The part-veela smiled a little as she walked around the place. She picked herself up a drink and stood to the side, lightly swaying to the music as it filled her ears. Noemie smiled to herself as she then spotted that boy from the previous valentine who had spilled his drink all over her dress. She smirked a little towards him before picking up the drink she had poured for herself. She gave it a small sip as she walked towards him, being sure to not make it look as though she had spotted him, and in one motion she bumped into him, spilled her drink and met his gaze, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she falsely apologised, feeling pretty satisfied with what she had done and what she was sure would annoy him. Getting her own back had been all she'd wanted to do, "I just didn't see you there," she added with a falsely sweet smile on her face.

Asmodeus did not dress up for the ball, but he did have on a white shirt and some black jeans. That was as dressed up as he would ever get. However, as soon as he felt someone bump into him after helping himself to a cookie, Asmodeus' temper flared, "What the f**k!" Cool liquid thoroughly stained his white shirt, which happened to be one of his favorites. His cookie crumbled in his fist as his red eyes lit up with rage, especially in seeing who it was. Crumbs fell to the floor. It was unknown if the part-veela was more angry with her tone of voice, or her action. Just that sound, that false sweetness caused his ears to go red with anger. Asmodeus wiped his hand on his jeans, and hissed, "You have a lot of guts for spilling something on my favorite shirt, ugly b*tch." The latter insult was not exactly true since she was stunning. However, Asmodeus was blind to that right now with the actions, which only seemed fitting. He reached to give her a shove just because, more or less for her attitude.

Noemie was definitely pleased with herself when the boy's temper flared up, she loved the fact she could see the coloured liquid on his shirt, the same feeling of anger and frustration coming over him as it had when he had spilled his drink all over her dress. Noemie was certainly happy about it, and you could tell by the look of sheer pleasure on her face at his annoyance. She expected him to throw something at her, a punch, a drink, anything, but instead he threw back sharp words, calling her both ugly and a b1tch. She didn't think she was the latter, but her confidence took a bit of a dive at the former. It just made her a little angry, "It's called pay back ugly," she retorted firmly with little imagination put into her own insult towards him, and despite the fact that objectively she knew he was anything but that, with a small smirk evident on her face, but it was clear that he had touched a nerve. It was as he shoved her that she went straight in with a punch, intending to hit him hard on the face. She knew it was hardly smart to do that, there were so many teachers floating around they were bound to get in trouble again, but the insult and the shove were enough to make her own frustration flare up into a punch directed right at his face. He was the only boy who made her feel like that.

OOCOut of Character:
If professors wish to join could you wait a few more posts before jumping in, that would be great xD

It seemed as though his words managed to caress her nerves, enough to flare her temper as much as his. She called him ugly, which he knew was definitely a lie. He was a handsome son of a b*tch, and he knew it. He was part-veela, so he owned it immensely. "Oooo so original," mocked the Slytherin in a very childish tone. He was not above using petty things. He would definitely enjoy this since he thought that she was going to get physical. Just what he was waiting for! She threw a punch, luckily he anticipated with which hand before catching it in his own. His hand wrapped around hers and he held it there as tight as he could. After all, he didn't want her to go for it again in case she did manage to hurt his face. That was his weak spot. That and his hair. Red eyes narrowed at the Ravenclaw, anger still flared and his lips twitching a fair bit. He stood there in silence for a moment, before uttering, "I suggest you apologize for ruining my favorite shirt. Unlike your dress on you, this actually made me look good." Asmodeus was not exactly going to let go so easily. But, he was damn near not apologizing for ruining her dress last year. It was lucky he did not decide to ruin this one. But the night was still young, and the drinks were plentiful.

Noemie was rather surprised when he caught her fist, and she looked at him, her eyes really noticing the red of his eyes, the blonde almost white hair. He was a pretty person, he was horrible but he certainly wasn't ugly, which frustrated her, she knew she was still in the right to ruin his outfit, of course, after what he'd done to her. She frowned at his comment, it was just untrue, the dress that he had ruined on her looked amazing, it had been a beautiful dress that he had completely ruined. Her eyes narrowed at him, but she didn't move her hand, she didn't try to pull it away, or take it back, she just kept her gaze on him, "I'll apologise for ruining your awful shirt, if you apologise for ruining my dress, which did suit me," she countered, if this was anyone else, she would've apologised, well, she wouldn't have thrown it in the first place, but this was this boy, who was just the worst, so she was never going to say sorry first. It wasn't the best thing, she knew she'd probably get into trouble for it, but she didn't even care. She glared at him, waiting to see if he would actually apologise, but she doubted that he would. Noemie was rather pleased with herself over ruining his shirt, she knew that it might've not happened that he would ruin her dress, but she was not willing to take such a gamble with him.

Asmodeus continued to grip her hand, which was still balled into a fist. It was strange but he didn't want to let go. It had to be trust. That was it. He couldn't trust this broad. She was something else. She demanded that he should apologize for ruining her dress. Over his dead body! Asmodeus would never apologize to this girl. She chose to wear that hideous dress. Then again, maybe he was just picky. He thought up an apology though. It wasn't exactly nice. "Fine, I'll apology. I am sorry for ruining a dress that made you look fat." There, she wanted an apology and he gave her one. He finally released her hand, and kept his body tense and ready, looking at her arms for signs of another punch, and her legs if she chose to kick instead. Asmodeus was high on his guard. After all, he managed to turn an apology into another aesthetic insult. It was petty and cruel, but this was Asmodeus and he was not a nice kid. He was as mean as he wanted to be, and for some reason, it gave him pleasure being mean to her. Something about her just irked him.

Noemie's eyes narrowed at the boy as he said he would apologise, and she didn't believe he was being honest for a second, but he started the apology, and for a brief milisecond he thought perhaps this boy would take the better road and actually apologise, but of course, it wasn't. Noemie cursed herself for being so dumb as to think that he might apologise, at the very least he let go of her hand and it just written to her side, tightly clenched, really just ready to try to hit him again, after all, it was what this boy deserved. She certainly wasn't going to take the insult, because she knew it was untrue, she wasn't fat. Noemie's confidence about her beauty was easier to target than that of her weight, not only was she proud of it, but she worked hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle and as she was growing older, she could see its affects more. So she smirked, "Oh I know I'm not, that dress fitted me perfectly, unlike this suit that you are wearing, it's almost like your family have no money, with how ill-fitting it is," she retorted, not targeting him but his family, largely because she had no clue about his family, and that felt like something that might frustrate or anger the boy more so than insults about his appearance.

She did not just go there. She did not just insult his family. His family, be it the Snow or the Zhefarovich, were both as wealthy as kings. Asmodeus balled his hands into fists, and couldn't hold back. "You f**king b*tch!" Asmodeus lunged toward the girl, intending to cause her as much pain as possible. No one talked badly about his family. No one. It didn't matter if it was an insult or not. He was going to teach her a lesson! The only way he knew how, which was violence.

Noemie knew that she had finally managed to get the rise out of him that she had been looking for. After all, she just wanted to get him to be as annoyed as she was about it. The girl couldn't help but smirk as he launched at her, she responded in kind, perhaps a little more limited in her dress but she definitely intended to hit him back, even if he managed to get a few hits in, she was still pretty happy. She just wanted an excuse to be hitting him hard on the face, repeatedly until a professor would surely stop them. Though Noemie knew she'd probably get into trouble, it was the last thing on her mind, she really didn't care if she did, for this it was worth it. Fighting this boy was definitely worth it.

The professor had been enjoying a cookie and speaking with a colleague while keeping an eye on her son and his friend when she spotted a commotion in a corner. She rushed over, not sure if any of her colleagues were behind her. "Excuse me!" she yelled, trying to be heard over the music and hoping she wouldn't get caught with a stray hit. Seeing their faces, her own turned to a grimace. These two again. "Mr. Snow. Ms. Vanity. What is happening this time?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back