Oh, come now...

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Nataliia was grateful that she was able to wear an outfit such as this again. She managed to lose all the extra weight from carrying quadruplets and she was looking back to her normal self again. The night had drawn to its beginning, and Nataliia had just put her five children to bed. Joanna was the oldest, and she was still as cute as ever. The quadruplets were still rather small, but all were healthy just the same. Nataliia had grown accustomed to the Snow Manor, being married to the Head of that family. Though her loyalties were strictly in the Zhefarovich, she still liked this family all the same. Nataliia walked out of the room, closing the door behind her, before she stopped a family member to direct to her Alphonse. Things were still hard on her, without Joseph, but she had grown to love Alphonse as well. Asking her to choose which she loved more, that would drive her insane.

Slowly, heels clicked against the floor as Nataliia glided toward Alphonse's office. She entered in without a knock. She was rather bold with her entrances. "Evening, darling," greeted Nataliia in her French-accented voice. Her red lips curled into a soft smile. It was a damn good thing she got herself fixed so she wouldn't get pregnant again for a long while. With Gabrielle at school, Xavier at a friend's house, Theodore gone to the Zhefarovich Manor with Aleyha, and Alyssa was over at Vincent's, Nataliia could have a peaceful night with her husband. Sure, Alphonse could still be mad at her for letting and telling Alyssa to sneak out to visit Vincent, but to Nataliia, she thought it was awfully cute. It was something she would have done in her teenaged years. Nataliia sat down on the sofa, and her legs crossed formally over the other. Her hands clasped together over her knees, and she leaned against the cushions. "So, guess who is pregnant, again?"

Alphonse was beyond thankful the Snow Manor was quiet right now and the children had either all gone to sleep or weren't at the home, usually when they were either in his face or causing some sort of issue that he had to deal with because of them. As he was scribbling down things on the beastly amount of paperwork he had to fill out he heard his office door open and close, which means that someone had entered his office for reasons unknown to him. He swiftly raised his eyes and saw his wife inside his office wearing god only knows how tempting of an outfit, it made Alphonse actually stare for a moment before he cleared his throat and began to write again. "Evening. You shouldn't be wearing such clothing Nataliia, what if my brother were to see you?" He kept filling out his paperwork, anything to stop him from getting up and doing sinful things right here in his office to her his wife. As much as he loved and adored her he was still upset that she had let Alyssa out to go see Vincent, and chances were thats where she had let her go tonight too..it was sickening. As he continued to write his hand froze quickly when his wife said something that he could not ignore easily.

"What?!" He dropped his quill and gave her a harsh look, the very mention of the word pregnant made his blood run cold and his stomach twist into tight knots. Dear god please don't his wife be pregnant again, having give new little babies to care for was beyond enough for him and he wanted the dreadful kids he had now to get out of the house or at least a bit older before he had new ones. His icy cold gaze was locked onto Nataliia's attractive body, there was no way he wanted that figure to be gone so quickly when he was just able to start enjoying it again.

Raising her eyebrows at how he was acting, Nataliia was thoroughly impressed yet slightly disappointed that she didn't receive a compliment. Instead, her voice lingered with such enticement, "Your brother would not lay a finger on me because he is too frightened of you. Besides, I know you enjoy this clothing, Alphonse." Nataliia's red lips smirked slightly, and she had to admit, she was rather lucky. Though her father had 'brainwashed' her to think that the Death Eaters were the good guys (even though she knew that they killed muggles - go figure), Nataliia still thought that anything to do with that Dark Mark was rather intriguing. She herself did not have the heart to take someone's life without a damned good reason, so she could never join the ranks. Instead, she would merely stay behind and support her family and be there to heal them if needed.

Nataliiia started to laugh when her words gotten under Alphonse's skin. She had left out that she had gotten herself fixed so she couldn't get pregnant unless she went back and had undone the surgery which was possible these days. It has been around even before her time. "Oh goodness, honey, it isn't me!" Nataliia exclaimed through laughs. This was all too sweet. "It's my sister-in-law and my half-sister-in-law. I can't get pregnant, I had surgery to take care of that for a long while. Until I am ready to have another. I think my five will do me for a long time." She winked one of her silver eyes at Alphonse. Nataliia knew that there were three others in the family, but she didn't know the two that carried her newest siblings, nor did she know her half-brother's daughter-in-law. Nataliia had been thinking for a while lately, and she was wondering if she could be a midwife or a healer. Maybe both? She wasn't sure about it yet. She would have to wait til the quadruplets were at least one until she could go work. It would be so much fun to help others give out babies!

Alphonse almost snorted when Nataliia commented that his brother was afraid of him, honestly all his sibling accept Anastasia and Effie were quite terrified of him. Thankfully not many of them stayed at the Snow Manor at the moment, but with his luck god only knows how long they would all stay away like he wished they would. "I do enjoy it, but since you seem to be having a harm time behaving lately...I'm going to ignore it." He stated back, with a raise of his eyebrow before he went back to working on his paperwork. He would honestly love nothing more than to ravish her or whatever she was in the mood for, but he still couldn't get over the fact that he was ticked off that no one seemed to listen to what he wanted of his children. He couldn't just let them roam around and become involved with just anything and anyone, that was just asking to put the family into unwanted trouble and he finally had his life at a point where he was just beginning to feel comfortable to smile and relax again..he didn't want to lose it as quickly as he gained it.

"Oh thank god, nine kids is good enough for me now." He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, sure a two of them were on the verge of Graduating and two weren't too far off form being out of school as well. In anything Alphonse would like to see those four all graduated and on their feet before he went off and had any more children, especially since soon he needed to issue out their fortunes and see to it they had everything they would need to just get out of his face and leave him in piece like he wanted. On top of keeping an eye on them he also had to worry about that fact that Xavier and Gabrielle's mother was now lurking around, why the hell she was back worried him. "Which sisters, from what I recall you have a lot of them, honey." He lifted his head up from his paperwork and dropped his Quill, why in the world was he so uninformed about all of this information. Pregnancies, People returning, his children roaming around..it was all working up to give him a nasty headache from all the stress it was bringing.

Nataliia smirked slightly when she recalled Leon. Such a handsome man he was, but he just wasn't fierce enough to Nataliia. As she aged, she grew to love the more aggressive men, the men that were powerful and challenging. They made her blood run hot and her muscles spasm in desire. Perhaps this was why she had fallen so hard for Alphonse in such a short amount of time. Nataliia murmured, "Oh, really now. I'm not in the mood for sin tonight. I just want to watch my love work whilst I admire my own body because it has been awhile since I looked this ravishing." Nataliia adjusted her position on the sofa, her arm propping her head up and her long legs across the sofa. She removed her heels, and slowly she used her fingers to snake up her legs, revealing just enough to make any man drop to their knees. It was not indecent, but it was pushing the line. Nataliia knew how to play her game. She was a Zhefarovich female. If the males had seductive abilities, it was almost nothing compared to the females.

"I prefer my five. But your children that aren't from me are a delight. I adore that Alyssa and Gabrielle. Shopping trips, and make-overs oh my!" Nataliia giggled. She enjoyed hanging around the teenagers. She was still one at heart for the most part. She had so much energy, so much determination. Nataliia thought for a moment. She did have many sisters. One was dead, one was in school, and the rest were married in. Nataliia answered with a soft sigh, "Rosaline is pregnant, with Chavdar's third child. She had twins the first time. And Nicolette is pregnant, again. I don't know about Cecily, but chances are, she isn't. And Raven is much too young to consider sexual intentions." Well, so she hoped. "Maybe you should take a break from your work. We are alone, for now. Might as well relish it for the time being. It has been a while." Nataliia had a mischievous gleam in her silver eyes. There was no hiding the hunger she felt. There were no strings attached. She had her tubes tied, so she could have as much fun as she wanted, with her husband, without the fear of getting pregnant with multiples again.

Obviously he was going to get nothing done tonight, so with a small sigh he set his quill down and pushed his paperwork away from him before he shifted his icy blue eyes over to Nataliia. He turned his chair a little so he could now see her more easily, having a weakness for Beautiful woman was something he did not pride himself on because it made him vulnerable to being tricked or harmed on countless occasions. "Why don't I believe that?" He asked sarcastically, crossing his arms over his chest to stare at his wife with both annoyance and desire evident in his eyes, she was making it really hard for him to remain upset with her. But as the past year or so had past he had become a bit better at revisiting the urge and temptations that beautiful woman brought with them, he was not going to let his wife turn the tables on him like this again. "Your after something dearest and I'm not going to pretend to know what, but congratulations...I am unable to work now." Alphonse was almost curious as to why it was so quiet in the house at the moment, he understood that the kids were not home but there was nearly sixty people living in his manor alone, it was rarely ever this quiet so something had to be up. Although Alphonse kept his gaze directed in the area his wife was in he was careful not to look at what she was doing, it was too enticing and he knew that she would get her way if he did.

"So it's you thats spoiling those two. Don't get used to it, Alyssa will be out of here soon enough and it's only a matter of time before Danielle finds a way to bring Gabrielle back to the Lefevre Manor." Alphonse stated unfolding in his arms, he knew that Nataliia adored those two and it was obvious that she liked to spoil them and treat them like her daughters. Point was that Alphonse didn't trust either of them, one was a half-breed and the other had the Devil for a mother so he figure it was just best for him to pretend as if they really didn't even exist to him. Alphonse would focus his attention on raising his newer five, the perfect kids he had always wanted born by someone someone Alphonse actually cared about and found worthy enough to call a wife. Alphonse finally turned his chair to look fully a this wife, he was surprised on how much Nataliia knew about the woman in the family...then again as the Healer of her family he figured it was her job to know about such things. "You'll have to give Chavdar and Rosaline a Congratulations for me. As for Nicolette, maybe this time it will actually kill her." He scowled not bothering to hide his distaste for the golden eyed woman that was often such a pain in his backside when she bothered him about the treatment of his children, if she weren't around there would be so much less for him to worry about. Honestly he didn't know who caused him more problems, Nicolette or Danielle...both needed to just end their lives and leave him be already. Suddenly he found himself really wishing to be embraced by his wife, the one woman at the moment he didn't want to harm...he sighed softly and begin to rub at his temples. Some day of relaxation this was turning out to be, at least the Holidays were over and school would soon be back into swing

"Either you don't think that I am telling the truth, or you know as well as I that even the mighty Alphonse Snow can fall just by the snap of his wife's actions," Nataliia was just teasing now. Truth be told, it was the same for her as well. Seeing Alphonse smile was enough to make her go faint at the knees. Nataliia bit her lip out of mere enjoyment when she received the look that she was going for. Did he not realize how cute he looked when he was annoyed. Nataliia could easily see the desire in his eyes. This was all a game to Nataliia. A game of Cave In. Let's see who caves in first! Nataliia couldn't tell anyone who won or lost the most. It was a bit equal, if someone asked her. Truthfully, Nataliia would guess that she often caved in when she wasn't up to her game. This time, she was. "I win, then. I don't want you to work right now. Not while we have this quiet evening to ourselves, the children are gone..." Nataliia faded off and she smirked slightly.

Nataliia simply shrugged at Alphonse's words. So what? Danielle didn't frighten Nataliia a bit. Then again, Nataliia didn't know who on earth the woman was. Hold up, was that...her mom's best friend? Nataliia shrugged it off, and sighed a bit of sorrow. Liyla was dead now, and Nataliia did her own term of grieving over it. Nataliia rolled her eyes at what Alphonse said about Nicolette. "Hush now. That's my sister-in-law, and also my best friend. I don't care how much of a pain in the ass she is to you, but you won't speak about her like that around me." Nataliia gave Alphonse a rare, but cold glare. For a such a fragile looking female, she could be vicious, and that glare easily could have reminded anyone of her father. But it melted soon enough as she slowly swung her legs over the sofa. She stood up, bare feet, and she walked behind Alphonse's desk. Nataliia did her best not to mess anything up, as she traced the muscles in Alphonse's shoulders, in a gentle massage. Nataliia bent down and whispered into her husband's ear, "Take it easy, or else I'll be extra rough to you, love."

Alphonse hated being teased by his wife like he was, he was not one to give in or lose easily but when people played on his weaknesses' he always failed to keep his composure. Alphonse shifted so he was sitting up more straight than he was before so he could stare at Nataliia almost warningly, she knew quite well that if she wanted to play head games then he could easily down to her level and be just as sly and seductive to get what he wanted. "So thats how were going to play?" He stated with almost a smirk on his face, the one night where it was peaceful and he could probably get work done she wasn't going to allow him to finish his work because she was feeling feisty...or whatever provoked this mood of hers. Alphonse glanced at the lamp on his desk before they shifted over to the fireplace that was on the wall opposite of the couch that Nataliia was on, this woman just couldn't cut him a break could she?

When Nataliia shrugged her shoulders Alphonse almost snorted, he figured that she would hold no fear and he saw no reason why she would, Danielle was an ally of their family or so he had heard. But the frown that formed on her face and the statement that she said about Nicolette made Alphonse's smirk die down into a look of irritation. "Who's or what is going to stop me from that Nataliia?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, as if daring her to come up with something that would actually scare him, as much as sometimes he became worried over what his wife said or did he knew that no matter how much he adored her or was scared of her would make him dislike Nicolette less, or wish any less harm upon her whenever he thought about her. his harsh thoughts were soon interrupted when Nataliia got up from the couch and was soon next to him, being as tempting as ever. "Oh really now, sorry to disappoint you dearest but I'd probably enjoy that too much." He smirked and pushed Nataliia a little to sit on his lap where he wrapped his arms around her waste and gave her a seductive and almost taunting smile, even if the children were home though there was always the fear that one of his siblings would come barging in. Giving Nataliia a chaste kiss on the shoulder he sighed; "Perhaps we should lock the door just in case one of my siblings gets any ideas." He stated with a small frown, even with the kids gone those idiots would manage to ruin any peace he had as quickly as they could.

Nataliia only cried out in delight when he pulled her into his lap. She stared deviously into his eyes, almost enthralled by their looks alone, "Oh, this is the game. And I will win, but in the end, we both win, so does it matter?" Nataliia stroked his jawline with a red painted nail, only doing damage to the desires, making them more into a roaring state than breaking skin. Nataliia's hand went down to her husband's throat, but she didn't do anything. The threat was still there. "Do what you will whilst I am not around, say what you will, but anger me, and you may feel a repeat of Father's anger being lashed upon you. However, it won't be by his hands, but by my own. You will find your desires hungry, almost starving. You don't know how much truth is behind these words of which I speak." Nataliia may not have the heart to kill but she could always be trained by her aunts. Rayna and Raisa. Now they were to be feared. Nataliia was merely Liyla in her youngest form, with Asparuh's genes mixed in beautifully.

Nataliia leaned her head back as she felt the kiss on her bare shoulder. Oh, he would like that too much, he says? With her newly done nails, she could damage his skin quite easily. Yet, it would all be worth it in the end. Nataliia wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, bringing her forehead to rest against his. She smirked with her red lips and she inquired cheekily, "Oh, don't want to teach them a thing or do? Suit yourself." Nataliia reached under her flowing dress to withdraw her wand from a strap on her thigh. Oh how her aunts have taught her well. Only she carried one wand with her. Nataliia waved it at the door and it locked. The click was loud. Nataliia set the wand on his desk and she flicked her tongue out just to graze her husband's nose ever so slightly, and Nataliia murmured, "Do I have your undivided attention yet, or do I need to pursue more?" Nataliia was curious just how much Alphonse had on his mind. He was a hard working man, and she adored that quality in him.

Alphonse grabbed Nataliia's wrist with his hands as he stared at her seriously but filled with hunger in his eyes, he loved it when she got dark and vicious sounding. However he enjoyed her motherly and sweet personality too, both of those sides of her went together well and it made her become even that much more adored by Alphonse which was something that not every single woman in the world would be able to witness. "It does matter, you know how much I hate to lose." He muttered as he pulled her down for a quick but passionate kiss, he would try to refrain from being cruel to Nicolette while she was around because as much as it pained him to do, the odd natured woman seemed to really mean something to his wife. Alphonse pulled Nataliia closer to him and snorted, on top of it all he didn't like the though of having to be tortured like that, it wasn't human to make a man suffer like that.

"Sorry but no, my siblings could learn on their own." Alphonse glanced over at the couch that Nataliia had been occupying a bit earlier, he was tempted to just pick her up and slam her down onto it to prove his point but decided that he would wait a little until he made any move to ravishing Nataliia, after all he believed that she hadn't suffered nearly enough to give in so easily. Alphonse's fingertips gently traced over Nataliia's skin, he hoped it gave her chills because that was what he was aiming for. "I don't know Nataliia, there is still plenty of paperwork to be done as you can see." He gestured to the pile of papers that he had still yet to complete due to him having distractions of some sort. He gave a teasing smirk before he removed his hands from her body and let them fall to the armrests at the side of the chair.

Nataliia gasped when Alphonse grabbed her wrists, but she growled seductively as if she wanted it. Nataliia had that mischievous gleam in her eyes, and once she had it, it was hard to get rid of until satisfied. The kiss was passionate, and it was quick – too quick. It left Nataliia wanting more. Nataliia muttered challengingly, “Keep it up, and we’ll see who loses.” Nataliia loved her games, but if pushed too much, she would grow agitated and go to bed mad. Which was something not pleasant to wake up to. Thankfully, Alphonse had not pushed her to that level yet. It wouldn’t be long until he would though. Nataliia allowed herself to be pulled closer to him, which was just as painful to her as it would for anyone normal. Nataliia glared at him, but she was simply a tigress. Just waiting for her chance to pounce.

“Ah, no ‘step by step’ on how to woo a woman?” Nataliia teased with a playful smile on her face. Her hands played with Alphonse’s shirt, feeling the muscles that rested underneath the cloth. It was tempting, even for her. His touch gave her chills, and she bit her lip to keep from reacting. Her skin was sensitive enough, and she was positive Alphonse knew this. “I don’t think so. You won’t be ruining one of the only chances for us to be together in peace. Unless…” Nataliia thought for a moment, before she hopped from his lap. She crossed to the couch, and she plopped down on it. Long bare legs revealed, but her undergarments still a mystery under her gown. “Do you really want to be doing paperwork instead of this?” Nataliia laughed, and if only her gown wasn’t a halter, then she would have done the strap falling trick. Oh well.

Alphonse could honestly not really tell if he was really in the mood for anything or not, as much as his body told him to just go and spend the night with his wife his mind was telling him that he had work that needed to be finished very soon or else he would have other issues to deal with after the night was over. "As I said before..if they want to learn that stuff they can go elsewhere. Thats gross." He answered curtly with a small snort, he refused to le this siblings bother him when he was with his wife and they knew they had better be dying or something else terribly gone wrong before they bothered him when he was with her. With a small sigh Alphonse stood up from his chair and pushed the chair in, he didn't see what the problem would be if no one was around to bother him and if needed he would just get up earlier than usual and try to finish some more of the work.

"The things I do for you. Remind me that I have something to bring to your attention in the morning." Alphonse muttered as he stepped over to the couch that Nataliia was on and sat down, he pulled her close to him before his lips attacked hers hungrily and his arms wrapped around her back. He didn't want to ask her anything big, but it was merely a rumor he wondered if it needed to be dealt with and thought it would be best to seek Nataliia's opinion on. But right now he was just focused on the night his wife wanted to share with him.

Nataliia could not help the tender smile that crossed her red lips when he stood up and pushed the chair in. She moved her legs so that he may have a place to sit if he came over to join her. She was feeling experimental. Wondering what might a little teasing do to him, especially now when she thought that she had won today. “I shall, if this night doesn’t make me forget absolutely everything.” Nataliia winked at him, and then the games began. Nataliia felt his lips upon hers, and she strained herself from attacking him with equal force. She gave him a passionate kiss in return, and her body melded to his own. Nataliia broke free from his lips for a moment, enough to murmur, “You know, I think I am too tired to do anything tonight…” The smirk in her eyes told otherwise, but her facial features took on her acting, as if she were really…tired. Her teeth nipped her bottom lip, before she smirked at him. Nataliia was truly a demon in disguise. Well, whenever she wanted to be. “You just waited too long, Alphonse.” Her hand caressed his cheek, yet though her words spoke one thing, her body spoke another. She had not removed herself from him. One arm wrapped around his shoulder, and the other hand was caressing his cheek.

Alphonse had been thoroughly enjoying himself and the time he was having with his wife, but of course that woman had to create some difficulties for him. When she stopped kissing him and stated that she was too tired and that he had waited too long he looked at her with confused and wide icy blue eyes, he almost looked as if he were nothing more than a mere child who had just lost his favorite 'toy' the moment she had said that. "I find that completely unfair. Don't wait until I'm in the mood then change your mind woman!" He stated with his dark French accent, it was hard for him to whine with a voice so deep but he managed it anyhow, just like a spoiled little brat who wasn't getting his way. Of Course Alphonse did also catch onto the fact that Nataliia was still on him bit making herself very open for him to just force her into being less tired again..he had his ways of getting what he wanted.

"I refuse to take no for an answer dearest." Alphonse tightened his grip on her waist with one hand as the other use his finger to make a trail from her shoulder to her back, she disrupted his work and he wanted to make sure it wasn't over nothing that he had stopped working. Taking the chance Alphonse kissed her neck softly, then her shoulder as he tried to lure her back into the mood she was in earlier oh how he was tempted to just place her down and be forceful but he didn't want her to do anything she wasn't up for.

Nataliia gave him a weird look. Surely he wasn’t being serious. She was still totally into it, and yet, her acting completely fooled him. Nataliia was wanting to get somewhere, and she smirked. “Oh so you are in the mood?” Nataliia giggled when he sounded so close to whining. It was so adorable. It made her just smile inside. She wondered if she was one of the only people capable of making Alphonse whine. “My mind changes all the time, darling. You just don’t know how well I can act.” Nataliia winked at him, and she felt him tighten his grip on her. Nataliia did like things a bit rough, and this was just perfect. “Then I will not protest. You are just a cutie, you know,” Nataliia smiled a bit, before she felt him kiss her neck, and it felt like liquid fire. Nataliia gripped his shirt tightly, and she had a look in her eyes that said so clearly: she was ready. Nataliia felt a sudden wave of a horrid feeling rush over her, but she did her best to ignore it. Nothing would ruin her night. Not even the worries over her family. Little did she know, a meeting was taking place, where someone’s fate in the family would be sealed.

Alphonse stared at her with his icy blue eyes as if she had just grown another head or a set of horns, he was a cold-blooded killer and even he thought that was a little mean of her to do. "Thats not very nice to do to a man." He commented before he shifted Nataliia so that she was laying down on the couch so he could hover over her for a moment, he couldn't believe she had played such a nasty trick on him like that when she knew very well that she was provoking him and such. Well she was certainly in for a rough night then, before he said anything else his arms went to the back of her dress and his lips onto hers, why not enjoy their night of peace and quiet.
((Time Passes))

Alphonse walked back into the bathroom and glanced at the shower that Nataliia was currently occupying before he smirked to himself for a moment. He stood in front of the mirror and checked to make sure that he hadn't received any scratches from Nataliia or anything and to make sure he looked as handsome as ever. "You know I quite enjoyed tonight." Alphonse commented as he continued to check himself in the mirror again, before he put on his shirt he noticed the two tattoos that were on his upper arm. They had been there so long he often forgot about them, if he remembered correctly it was Amauri himself that had dared him to get one of them so long ago. "Finish up in there..I need to discuss something with you." Alphonse stated as he pulled on his shirt and glanced at the shower again. He figured Nataliia would be unhappy with this but he felt that as his wife and also someone in charge of the Snows he would discuss it with her before he aimed it at the family. With a soft sigh he stepped into his office and picked up a piece of parchment with writing on it.

Nataliia hummed a tune that her adoptive mother had taught her when she was a child while she showered in all her naked glory. Nataliia only shook her head when she heard Alphsone walk back into the bathroom. How in the world they ended up here after last night, no one would ever know. Just another one of her spontaneous ideas. Nataliia heard Alphonse’s words, and she finished rinsing out the shampoo out of her blonde hair. She washed her body really quickly, but making sure she was squeaky clean at the same time. Nataliia wrapped her body in a bathrobe, and allowed her hair to drip wet onto the pink bathrobe. She stepped from the bathroom and soon arrived into Alphonse’s office. She gazed at him, and she smirked slightly. She was a satisfied woman, and a curious one as well. “What is it you wish to speak about?” Nataliia wondered what it had to do with, but no matter what, though she was married to the Head of the Snow Family, her loyalties were strictly with her own as well. Anything against her family, that was in the favor of the Snow, she would never do. It was just how she was.

Alphonse sat into his chair swiftly and turned around so his body was facing toward his desk and overlooking the room and regarded Nataliia with his icy blue eyes before he motioned for her to come over. He knew that Nataliia would not like his news very much because it pertained people she was fond of and had grown attached to over the years but it had to be said to her because she was wife and he was supposed to confide in her and trust her. Picking up a piece of parchment from his desk he unfolded it and held it out to Nataliia, written on it were several names most which should be familiar to her in some way.
</FONT>
Theodore Snow
Alyssa Snow
Effie Snow
Nicolette HenselStyx
Thomas Minn
Xavier Snow
Gabrielle Snow
Ellie Minn
<FONT font="Lucida"> Clearing his throat he figured he might as well get to what he was trying to say because he was expected her to be not pleased with this one bit. There would have possibly been nine but one of them had decided to keep quiet for the time being thus saving herself trouble the trouble. "Those eight people on the list have be considered by our family to be traitors and have been possibly issues to Death for plotting against us." He cleared his throat softly, he probably was just going to kick them all out of the family and allow them to never return, but the family wanted blood and they wanted it fast but this would all be decided by Alphonse in the end. Whomever was the ring leader of all of this was definitely going to receive the worst of it though because it was their foolish decision to betray the family like this. "Thought I'f let you know not to get too attached." He commented dryly before he leaned back in his chair waiting to see if she would be supportive or file a complaint against him for this, would it even be a wise decision to go out and harm these people who could possibly have back-up?

Nataliia took the not, and she opened it. Her silver eyes scanned it, and she waited for his words. When they cut through the air like daggers, Nataliia dropped the parchment with the names. She flourished her wand that was inside her bathrobes, and she set the parchment aflame. The names were no more than mere ashes. “Are you an idiot, Alphonse?” Nataliia glared at him. Two of these members were aligned and under the protection of the Zhefarovich family, and they had the symbols to prove it! “Nicolette and Theodore are under the protection of my family. Kill them, harm them, whatever, and Asparuh will have your head on a platter. Plotting against you, and if you were to kill the two of them in particular, would it not be a waste when you would die anyway? I don’t know who these others are, the Minn’s, but these other Snows are your business.” Nataliia thought that Alphonse had clearly lost his mind. After being almost killed by Asparuh once, and then beaten up by Kalif the next when he merely threatened Nicolette…there was no telling what those two would do to him. “Theodore is in an arranged marriage. Death til they part! If you break that, you will die. Harm Nicolette, and you will die.” Nataliia had her voice raised, and her cheeks flushed red with fresh, hot anger. Nataliia muttered, her voice utterly cold, “And I won’t be there to stop them either.” Relying on her against her family was downright stupid. Family over marriage is how she was taught now. And now, she was expressing it.

Alphonse was quite upset that Nataliia was being difficult about this but at the same time he had pretty much expected her to give him a hard time about the whole situation. Sitting stiffly, his back against the chair as he tried not to become agitated by how she was acting towards him when it was those fools who were committing the crimes. ”Theodore is a half-breed I doubt the world will be saddened over his demise. And I am also very sure that Nicolette would not be missed that much either.” He commented boredly, he could not care if he lost another dirty blooded child and especially only one that was intending to do harm to him and the family name for reasons unknown. Nicolette on the other hand had always been a pain in the butt to him and it would be just a relief to get her out of the way. But the thought of Asparuh and possibly other members of his family getting involved also worried him quite a bit.

”Is there any way your family could be reasoned with, I have to at least see to it that something becomes of this Nataliia. I find it a bit hurtful that you are against me on this.” He sighed but spoke calmly about the subject, his wife needed to be treated with respect and so did her families ways. But at the same time the Snow Family did not like the thought of these traitors being around and wanted something done….would they really be missed?

Nataliia rolled her eyes, and she snarled, “You aren’t getting the point, Alphonse. This is not about what you think, and not about your family. This is about your life if you dare go against them! Nicolette happens to be one of Father’s assistants or something of the such, the wife of the future Patriarch! Are you senile now? Are you letting the stress block out everything that is important?” Nataliia was close to losing it. Then, with a deep breath, Nataliia regained her calm, collected attitude. Her stormy eyes were cool silver. “Have you ever seen Father be reasonable? Find it as hurtful as it is. You won’t survive this. You need to get over yourself. You want to confront them, fine. But if you are going to harm them, take it up with Father, not me.” Nataliia waved her wand over her bathrobe and it transfigured into a gown. “I am going to take my children and we are going to go stay at the Zhefarovich Manor, while you become more intelligent and stay away from those that are in my family. I don’t want to see you killed if you continue.” Nataliia exited the office, and she took her five children over to Bulgaria, to stay for the time being.

Alphonse didn't want Nataliia to go away like that with his children, but at the same time he could not blame her for wanting to be away right now. But this was not fully up to him to begin with, he was the Head but his family was growing tired of dealing with the trouble of specific people and wanted them dealt with as soon as possible before things got far worse than they were before when Valere was in charge many years ago and some of these people decided to cause problems. The fact that Nicolette was already enough to deal just on her own, his bratty son was in involved as well as many other family members that he wasn't very thrilled to have to be dealing with through harm to them. Plus god help him if Asparuh and Kalif got involved because Nataliia told them, he doubted that she would be that cruel but he could never be too safe in these situations.

When one of the house elves that served his family came in he sighed and motioned for it to come over, he stood from his desk and straightened out his suit. "I'm going out." He stated to the house elf quietly, if Nataliia wasn't going to be home for awhile he had better use this time to locate everyone that he needed to find and make sure that they were able to be found if he needed them. Plus he figured a drink or two wouldn't kill him either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back