Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
It has been four years when I last posted a goodbye letter for HNZ under my other account Rhianne Delle Clivey..I left but lurks when I was about three months pregnant with my first child and I promised that I would post pictures of the baby..I can't remember if I did but now I am keeping my delayed promise..A lot of things have happened already..We are not together with the father anymore and let me say this:I AM NOT SAD THAT WE BROKE UP.Seriously.. :D

Anyways,here are the pictures with a little surprise from me to you guys..

2rr5bfl.jpg

140xkyh.jpg

My four-year old son,John Andrew..

That's right,my first baby is a boy..To all fellow HNZers (I made that word) who were hoping it's a girl,here's my treat for you..

2z69kw4.jpg

35k0nz4.jpg

Meet Alexis Sage,my four-month old daughter..

There you go guys..I have loads of pictures but I don't want the Admins to get angry at me.. :shifty: :shifty:
So those are just some of the recent pictures that I have..So now I am back though I am juggling work,mother duties and HNZ,my first baby.. :wub: :wub:

Cheers and glad to be home..
~Arle

What a surprise: two babies!
Congrats Arle and welcome back to HNZ! :cool:

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
What a surprise: two babies!
Congrats Arle and welcome back to HNZ! :cool:
Big surprise!!!

Thanks,Cyndi!!It's good to be back..

I need to get back to HNZ because this is where I started my love for English..Now I am an English to non-English speakers and I need to keep learning..

Welcome back! Your kids are so cute it's not even funny <3​

I know we've been chatting and stuff already but welcome back Arle!! ^_^ And your kids are so adorable :wub: :wub:

Hi everyone!!!Thank you so much for the warm welcome.. :wub: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back