Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Elia <3
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Hawthorn Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Baltair was on a mission. He’d forgotten that the Yule ball was so close and as such he’d forgotten to officially ask his girlfriend to the dance with him, he couldn’t believe it! Shaking his head as he made his way into the great hall, Baltair looked around at the Slytherin table. After she’d moved back, he’d followed her against Cailin’s Wishes, but she didn’t get a say. He spotted her immediately and grinned quickly making his way over to her and kissing her on the cheek. “El! Good morning!” He said, taking up residence beside her and casually pushing whoever was next to her out of the way. “How have you been I’ve missed you since we’ve been so busy playing catch up.” He said, making conversation.​

Being back in HNZ was great, since her brother returned. Cordelia stayed behind for now, but it did bother her a little bit when she transferred. She was a little worried about Cole though. Thankfully, her boyfriend actually transferred too! Though, she was sure that his sister might have protested. She was eating some grapes when she heard some footsteps, then felt Baltair kiss her on the cheek. Elia blushed and smiled at him. "Good morning, Baltair! I have missed you too!" She watched as he sat down next to her, giggling a little when the second year had to move out of Baltair's way. "I've been okay actually, just adjusting without my twin. How about you? Is Cailin still bugging you about moving?"

Baltair reached over for the last piece of toast that one of the third years was going to take, glaring at him. The third year removed their hand and Baltair grinned at him, winking, before turning his attention back to Elia and taking a bite. "Sorry Cordelia didn't come, it must be pretty rough without her huh?" He almost wished he had that problem. He and Cailin could hardly stand each other most of the time, but it didn't stop her whining at him all the time. "Of course, since she wasn't consulted. I don't know what she thought was going to happen since I wouldn't have listened to her anyway." He rolled his eyes, moving to place his legs either side of the chair. "IIII haaaavveeee a queeeestioonnn." He sang at her, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. She was so pretty and he liked looking at her.​

Elia gave the third year that was glaring at Baltair an apologetic look, before glancing down at her hands. At least he was not being mean about it. Elia nodded softly, "Yeah, it kind of is, but maybe she will come around soon. I think she will be anyway." Elia wanted Cordelia to turn to school, but she figured that if Cordelia wanted to come back, she would on her own time. She laughed softly as Baltair explained that Cailin protested but he would not have listened anyway. "Well, at least here you can ignore her letters." She watched as he turned to face her, so she turned her torso toward him. Her cheeks burned pink as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "What's the question that involves you to sing to me?"

Annoyingly, the toast at this table was much better than the toast at his own table, so he was going to have to sit here far more often, he decided. Even if only to make sure no one got any ideas with his girlfriend. "As long as Cailin stays where she is, I don't want her here to ruin everything," he said, frowning. Cailin was such a drag and he didn't want anything to do with her if he could avoid it. All she did was whinge and complain and b!tch about everything and Parker just sat there nodding, like he even listened to what she was saying anyway. "Bad enough I have to hear her at home." He added, taking another bite of the toast. "Long as she doesn't send me a Howler again, ugh, they heard it from the common room." He complain, thinking back to the time last year she'd sent him a howler for his birthday. She was so weird. He grinned when she asked what he wanted to ask her. "Your my girlfriend, El, I want to ask you to the Yule ball!" It was a bit silly to be honest, since they'd been going every year since they'd started dating, which was already two years ago. Sometimes it seemed like forever, but not in a bad way! "I forgot to ask you before and so now I'm asking you now! Will you come with me, Elia Dragonova?"

The thought of getting a howler was bad enough, but to get one on one’s birthday? Elia was glad none of her siblings were that crazy. She couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if Cailin returned to the school. Would she bother Elia? The Slytherin listened to the question, which was just asking her to the Yule Ball. Elia reached out and booped his nose with her index finger, gently, “Aren’t you just the sweetest?” Elia then hugged her boyfriend, which though she just assumed that she would be going with him after all. “Of course I will go with you! I’ll try to ask my mom for dress opinions. I have no good taste.”

Baltair grinned. He was so excited that Elia had agreed since he wanted to do everything with her. "Of course, I figured you would come, but you deserve to be asked, because you are amazing and I love you." he told her, cupping her cheek softly and leaning in to kiss her nose. Elia was gorgeous and though he was not usually an affectionate person, he was affectionate with her because he wanted to be and it was how he showed her how much he loved her and enjoyed her company. "Anything you wear will be amazing, you could show up in a pair fo muggle jeans and a shirt, and I would love it anyway because you're wearing it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back