Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
The next rose she had was a pink one and she had according to someone else just missied the person it belonged to. She'd been directed towards the courtyard where that girl now was, heading away from her, "Kiara Wood!" she called out and continued to skip over to her, she was so happy to be doing this again, and this one last time.

Kiara was done with her roses and now she was just sitting in the courtyard and sketching her roses, exactly as she said to Lysander, as she heard her name. "Here!" she put her sketch on the ground and went forward to Cyzarine. "I guess yellow rose?" she had only yellow ones and she was more that it was one more to the list.

Cyzarine smiled at the girl and then excitedly giggled and shook her head as she pulled out a pink rose. "Pink!" she said. She held it and the note out to the girl, Kiara, and hoped that both would be things she liked and had wanted.

To Kiara Wood.
Roses are pink, your hair smells sweet. Dances are fun, I'll step on your feet. Valentine's is coming so you're coming with me. ~A

Kiara got even more excited as she saw Cyzarine's reaction. Kia fastly closed her mouth with her hand as her eyes got wider. "Thank you!" she read the note over and over, and happily smiled. She thought that she was dreaming, Arthur sent her a pink rose? That means he liked her back? And they are going to the ball together? And she owned a note? And overfilled with all the excitement, she started to jump in the same place. "Yes, yes, yes!" and unexpectedly even for Kiara, she hugged Cyzarine.

Cyzarine watched the girl's expression and then smiled with her as the rose seemed to have over joyed her. She was quick to hug the girl back and giggled lightly. "I assume that means it was good? What you were expecting?" she said with a smile and warm expression. She was so glad to have been able to deliver the note and bring this momentary joy to Kiara.

Kiara got even happier as Cyzarine hugged her back and she pressed closer to her chest while in a hug. As she finally let Cyzarine go, she was still boiling from all the joy, so in a few moments she sounded really American, in another French and a few more even German, another problem with her joy, she switched accents faster than her words. "It's the best that could have happened to me today! I don't know what I was expecting. It's from the boy that I really like and I was keen to tell him about my feelings some day and I sent him an anonymous rose, but without a note, so he doesn't know who is it from by handwriting. And now I got this rose and note from him, and it's so overhelming, because I didn't know that he likes me. I was sure that I have no chance at all! And we are going to the dances together!" Kiara was surprised that she didn't start to jump again, but she was still full mode excited and happy. This was the reason why she turned the note around and showed it to Cyzarine. Probably in any other situation she wouldn't do it, cause it was personal, but the excitement so overtook her that she wanted to share it with Heta leader too. "And now just looks like I have to get my note ready too. I am so excited for everything! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Kia thankfully and at the same time cheerfully smiled. And now she got the new thought, what is she going to wear? It was their first like a real date, right? As knowing that they like each other and not just as friends?

Last edited:
Cyzarine was almost barely able to keep up with what the girl was saying but she was easily matching her excitement, laughing and jumping along with her. Just so keen to not let the girl feel alone in her enjoyment. It seemed to subside a little. "Well, on you go, go get that note ready," She was moving out the way and motioning for Kiara to head off to where she needed to go.

Kiara was thankful to Cyzarine that she matched up with her and before leaving to actually get that note ready, she added: "Thank you again! Happy Valentine's day!" Kiara cheerfully smiled and fastly took her sketch book, pencil case. "See you later!" and left to write her answer note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back