Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
It had taken her a while to find out where this certain boy was, it seemed she'd gotten several conflicting reports but was at long last stood in a room where she was sure he was there. "Tyler Lee?" she called out. She wondered if he was any relation to the Salem Lee she'd delivered a rose to but she didn't want to assume that either. "I have a rose for him,"

Tyler was preparing a few things for the SDA, hoping to get things ready for the tournament soon. He was busy focusing on that and jumped a bit when he heard his name being called. He looked up to see his classmate Cyzarine. "Right, go on then." He said, sighing.

Cyzarine smiled at the boy, "Here," she took the yellow rose with its associated note and then handed them both to him. "Will you be having another duelling tournament?" she asked conversationally, motioning to the room around them and out to the duelling chamber.

I love you even when you're grumpy!
Love Salem

Tyler took the rose from Cyzarine and looked at the note. "Thanks." He muttered, glancing up at her question. "I hope so, we're working on it." He said, not wanting to make a promise in case they didn't get it done in time. "Would you join?" He asked her curiously. He then read the note and couldn't help smiling slightly. His cousin was a good kid, he'd miss her a bit after graduating.

Cyzarine gave a little shrug, "It's never really been my thing really," she told him. She didn't mind it, would maybe sign up for a bit of spell practice but she was never that into it as an activity, "Got a lot with my girlies in Heta Omega," She noted that the boy seemed rather content about the rose and note he'd received. That was good too. She loved this holiday for all the good cheer it spread around.

Tyler couldn't help the slight sneer from forming on his face at the girl's words. "Right. I'm sure braiding each other's hair and having slumber parties takes up a lot of your time and energy." He said with slight sarcasm in his voice. He had little respect for Heta Omega, it seemed even worse than the brotherhood. And he'd considered dropping that club as well, but with Simon being president he had felt like he needed to stay and be supportive.

Cyzarine gave a little giggle at his comment, "It does! You have no idea how much effort it takes to get a slumber party arranged, discussing and approval from all the heads of houses is quite something," she joked. She got the impression he didn't think that highly of her club but she didn't really mind, Heta for her had been a good and interesting part of her schooling. "Well, I'll leave you and your duelling to it! Happy Valentines day Tyler!" she said turning and heading out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back