of cherries and lilacs

Ryuuji Tsukino

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
It was broad daylight when Ryuuji Tsukino awoke and sat up in his bed, staring at the window through which a flood of cherry sunshine was pouring. He smiled, smelling the familiar scent of lilacs from the garden filling the air.

It was morning, and yes, Ryuuji was excited. It is already spring after all. With a bound, he was already out of bed and was already fixing his jet-black hair, preparing to get ready for the long day ahead of him.

After dressing up to his uniform, Ryuuji made his way towards the Hogwarts garden; there were lilac trees purple with flowers, cherry trees showered over with blossoms, and even the green grass was sprinkled with dandelions.

Ryuuji's beauty-loving eyes lingered on it all, taking everything greedily in, he just lied there, under the big oak tree at the center of the garden. HIs hands under his head, he began to get lost to everything but the loveliness around him. He was already completely oblivious of what was happening around him.
<i>
</i>

Magic plus music plus Lola equaled a more hyper than usual Lola. Lola Caracola had found out from one of her friends about a magical music device and straight after she had called up her favorite song. It was as high energy as her and to it's beat Lala had started to comb her hair and dress. She couldn't take the device to classes with her but she could keep the beat in her head. Her Gryffendor skirt had survived the abuse that was Lola but the stalkings where already showing signs of what she put them through. It was a little before class and what better than to let out some energy before having to be stuffed in a classroom listening to a boring teacher talking about boring stuff. She knew that basics where needed in order to move on to more complicated stuff but that fact didn't make Lola concentrate any better.

After eating something quickly Lola ran all the way from the great hall to the gardens. They where pretty, yes but Lola looked at all the space as room to burn off the massive stores of energy that she kept inside her at all times. Lola ran then jumped up into a tree then used the branch to swing herself to another. With a 'HIE!' she swung on to another but this time landing on her feet. She seemed almost graceful but her clumsy streak wasn't far behind. Lola misjudged the distance between this tree and the next so when she jumped she just missed the branch of the giant oak. Luckily Lola landed on her feet bent knees. She put her hands on her hips and nodded proud of herself when she saw that she had unintentionally strides a boy. An inch an either direction and she would have landed in his stomach. "Wow wasn't that lucky." She said as she removed her foot from his right side and stepping away from him a little bit.

Ryuuji was really enjoying the scenery around him, it was like he was back at his home, at the garden that he and his grandmother had decorated themselves. With a smile, he decided to close his eyes, picturing in his mind the strict but loving face of his grandmother, yes, she can be scary sometimes, yet her gentle nature often makes Ryuuji feel really protected at her side.

He was almost asleep when he felt a weight on his body, at the impact, he instinctively opened his eyes, revealing dark-brown orbs, he then squinted as he took in whatever it is that had landed on him. It was a GIRL. Blinking his eyes a few times to ensure that he was not dreaming, Ryuuji had been a little speechless for a while. After probably a few minutes, he had already composed himself, happy that they were not on an awkward position already as the girl had removed her foot from his side. "Eto.... what are you doing?" He asked with an awkward smile, wondering how on Earth had a girl fell from above him.

Lola pointed up. "I was testing the sturdiness of the trees. They can hold me but the one that I was on was a bit too far from this one." She said as she put her hands behind her head. "Lucky that landed on ether side of you and not ON you. These shoes are still hard. Give it another week or two and they'll be softer than silk." She added laughing. She wore out shoes quickly but not that quickly. She looked down at the boy she had landed on with a tilted head now. "What where you doing laying out on a bright day?" She asked. The day was really too nice to just lay around doing nothing. Then again she was going to be trapped indoors for a while. She really hated classes because of that.

"I'm Lola but my friend call me Cherrycola." She said thinking that she should introduce herself to someone that she had nearly driven into the ground. "Sorry about that by the way. I really wanted to reach that branch that was sticking out over there. Thought I could make it but apparently I can't." She said again laughing. She waited for his answer now while looking around at the garden. So much room, so little of her. There where so many things to do it was enough to make her ADHD a little worse.

"O-kay?" Ryuuji said incredulously, looking at where the girl was pointing. Apparently, she was swinging from tree to tree, he wondered why he had not noticed it before. His senses are quite sharp after all, he's quite observant too. I'm probably too engrossed with this scenery that I haven't been able to be observant he thought to himself, running a delicate hand to his jet black hair as he went into a sitting position. "They do look hard, guess that I should still be thankful eh?" He said with a chuckle, looking at the girl's shoes, thankful that it didn't landed on him, he could take the girl's weight but the hard soles of her shoes, that would surely hurt.

Ryuuji shrugged when she asked him what he was doing, or why he was just lying there even though there were lots to do on such a nice day. "Relaxing and thinking about things that I should be doing, it didn't really occur to me that someone would fall on me...I guess I should be more careful of lying under trees now..." He said with a sheepish smile, straightening his clothes and fixing his messy hair. "I'm Ryuuji , call me Ryuu if you want.." He continued on, extending his hand for a handshake as he did so. "Nah, don't worry about it.." He remarked, waving off her apologies and standing up to look at the branch that she was pointing to. "Would you like to try it once again?" He inquired, grinning as he did so.

Lola rolled her eyes up to look at the sky then back down. "Well Ok! Glad to meet you Ryuu I know we're going to be tighter then bark on a tree as one of my favorite cartoons would say." She said not caring if she had just lost someone by mentioning TV. Then again a lot of people here lost her by saying things that she didn't understand like the Wizarding Wireless (though that was self explanatory really) and the type of brooms that they wanted. She guessed she would grow used to all that. For now she just made do with being a weird little muggle born as someone had called her. Lola backed up then jumped, nearly clipping Ryuu's ear, onto the trunk. The leverage she got from landing there gave her the power that she needed to catch the branch that now loomed only a little over her head.

"From here it doesn't look that far." She said as she kicked her feet a little bit from here she was hanging. Lola got herself ready then started to swing herself back and fourth until she got the right momentum to get herself to the other tree. She let go the branch then flung herself across the sky. One hand caught the branch while the other was left grabbing air. "Woah!" She yelled then kicked her legs as if that would give her the leverage she needed to get her other hand but it only ended up making her other hand slip and she landed at the base of the other tree right on her behind. "Ow. Not my best landing." She said wincing.

Ryuuji watched as Lola, once again, tried to swing from tree to tree. "You're quite good.." He said, encouraging her for what she was doing. It was true though, she was rather athletic if he may say so. He, himself, was athletic too, and so, he wonders whether they do like the same sports, if she does, probably a small competition would do good, something to rid of boredom.

He was about to do as what she did when the girl landed once again, well, not really landing, but rather, fall. Running to where she was, Ryuuji cannot help but laugh. "I'll give a 10 for that landing.." He said, extending his hand to help her get up. "Like a gymnast and an acrobat I guess..." He said, trying to stop himself from laughing as he did so.

Lola sat there for a moment contemplating just laying back and taking a breather but her restlessness wouldn't let her. She got back up then looked at the tree. "You wanna try. You look like you can get more air." She said. She really couldn't tell how tall he was but at eleven years old Lola was at five feet and growing. If there where such a thing as luck Lola would end up being nearly six feet like her eldest sister. It was too early to say if something like that would happen. "Meh, I'm too tall for gymnastics. Most of those girls are like 4 foot migit." She said laughing light kindheartedly. She meant to insult to short people.

Lola bit her lip and thought for a moment. "There's a cliff nearby, we can try and see if we can't find coves over there or something like that." She said with a bright smile. She had wanted to explore every inch of Hogwarts for ages now but just didn't have anyone who would go with her and do it. Her friends played soccer and baseball and other sports with her but when she said things like "Lets tree hop in the forbidden forest." People looked at her oddly. There where many souls that went there so why couldn't there. Lola went as far as thinking that she was surrounded by weenies.

"Try? Sure, I can..." Ryuuji said with a smile. He was actually good with sports, and he's rather athletic, so, swinging from tree to tree was actually just a cinch for him. He had actually tried the trapeze once, and well, the first try was a failure, but being Ryuuji, he won't give up until he's able to do something. Taking a deep breath, Ryuuji jumped and reached out for the branch just above him, and with a swing of his foot, transferred from that tree to the one next to it, to someone who's watching, it looks effortless, but reality, it's not. After he had transferred from at least three to four trees, Ryuuji decided to stop, letting go of the branch like he did with the trapeze before.

Fixing his hair and dusting his hands off, Ryuuji cannot help but to smile as Lola had suggested something. "A cliff eh? Sure.. that would be....thrilling..." He said, a confident smirk appearing on his face. He loves adventures, and he loves exploring things, sure enough, the others that he had met were not that adventurous as him, and so, meeting Lola was actually great. "Let's go then, please lead the way though.." He said, putting his hands behind his head as he whistled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back