Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio did not know Odette Harper very well, but he did know that she was a beater on the Slytherin quidditch team, and a determined one at that. Knowing this made it a lot easier to spot the girl as he exited the great hall. She was his final delivery of the day and he was pleased he did not have to look too far to find her. "Odette, hello." Flavio greeted as he approached the girl. He got out the last rose in his basket, and held it towards her, trying to explain why he was talking to her without needing to say so. "This is for you." He added, smiling politely and hoping she would accept the rose.​
<i>
</i>

Odette was starting to despise this stupid holiday. Twice, she had received roses that were used in an attempt to hurt her. One had been from Harley, which was kind of funny in hindsight. The other obviously from her sister, though that one had hardly bothered her. She just didn't expect any to come her way this year now that she had burned most of her bridges. She didn't have many friends left. So the last thing she expected as she headed to the dungeons was for someone to call her name. She turned, frowning at the sight of one of the Ravenclaw chasers. He held out a rose, and she frowned at it for a moment. "I doubt that." She said pointedly.

Odette's reaction to the rose he was offering to her caused his polite expression to turn to a concerned frown. In the four years he had participated in the rose deliveries, at least from what he remembered, no one had ever looked at the rose and frowned, not seeming to want to accept it. He could only assume this girl had friends she was no longer speaking to or people that liked to bother her when she would rather be left alone. But regardless of what he did assume it was his duty to deliver the rose regardless of whether Odette wanted a rose or not. The person had sent it wanting it to be delivered and that was what he needed to do. "Um, it has your name on it, so it is definitely for you." He explained. "Do you not want to see who it is from? To know who thinks of you as a good friend?" He then asked, thinking that if he made her curious about the sender, she would be more likely to take the rose from him.
<i>
</i>

Odette sighed deeply as the boy insisted the rose was for her. She was a little curious, but didn't really think it would be a real rose from a friend. She couldn't imagine who would send her that. "Fine, just give it here." She said as she held out her hand. "Might as well get it over with."

Odette soon asked for the rose to be given to her and Flavio was glad. Both because it meant the person who sent her the rose was having it delivered successfully and because he assumed that it would brighten Odette's day. She seemed in a sour mood and like she needed something to make her feel better. "Here you go." He said, handing the yellow rose over along with the note that was attached to it.​
<i>
</i>
To Odette Harper said:
Odette,
I hope you're having a wonderful day, as always.
Jessica

Odette took the rose from the older boy and unfolded the note without another word. She actually felt disappointed when she saw the name on the note. Had a part of her been hoping for Margo? She supposed so. Jessica was a poor replacement, and she hadn't even thought of the girl as she accepted the rose. She sighed. "Thanks." She muttered as she stuffed the note into her pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back