Occupied, Occupied. Closed.

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus managed to find an old Broom that no one sempt to be using among some of the older things in a closet, it was a decent broom it would to the Job. He sat onto it kicking off the ground gently as he went up into the air hovering around as he waited for Kida to come out.

Kida slide out her case from under her bed, a beautiful mahogany box with gold hooks. she flicked up the locks and smiled when she saw her polished up moon trimmer with a metalic blue pin strip down the side of it which she managed to do in the holidays.
She picked it up and held it before placing it on her bed. Kida picked up her Jacket and slipped it on before picking up her broom and clicking her tounge as gufo jumped on her shoulder as she made her way out of the dorms and out of the Castle.

Kida made her way across the lawn to the Quidditch pitch.
Kida saw Professor Firn hovering "How are your broom skills professor?" she asked curiously as she put her broom down on the ground and walking forward a few steps. Gufo moved down her arm slowly and Kida gave him a quick pet before throwing her arm up in the air and watched Gufo Fly up and do a circle around Professor Firn before flying off up into the air again.
Kida looked at her broom for a moment, "Professor Firn, i want you to know, i havn't flied since my hand which was mid last year, so i appologise for my sloppyness in flying she said looking at him.

Remus chuckled over to her, "Well Kida, My Skills on a broom, are above Okay..." He chuckled once more. "I'm Not the best, but not the worst." He smiled to her as he hovered in the air some more, "As for your skills, Dont worry i understand... Not always time for flying these days." He smiled to her as he flew up a Little before coming to a quick stop. "It's going to take some getting used too of this Broom." He laughed to himself, though loud enough for Kida to hear.

Kida laughed before holding her hand over her shiny broom “Up” he commanded and the Moon trimmer went straight into her hand.
“well I haven’t lost it after all” she smiled as she threw one leg over the broom before kicking off the ground softly, Kida hovered for a moment, she freaked out for a bit, tightening her grip on her broom. She swayed a bit before she stopped and looked around. Sitting up on the broom without using her hands. “Well I guess I can’t loose this talent” Kida laughed as she leaned forward and shot up into the sky. She did a circle around Professor Firn before stopping in front of him.
Kida let go of her broom and balanced looking at him. “Can you keep up” she smiled as Gufo came and sat on the end of her broom. “Don’t blame the broom” she said patting her’s “there only as good as the person flying them” she laughed as she shooed Gufo off her broom.
“So where to first”

Remus looked side to side, "Race... Around the castle!" He laughed as he flew of quickly looking back to see Kida, he had planned a quick head start considering she was more then likely more then good at flying considering she would maybe have classes to do with it.

Kida leaned forward and grabbed the broom "your on" she said as she followed him, she looked at him for a moment before shooting past him and flying up high turning around. "COME ON OLD BOY YOU AN GO FASTER THEN THAT" she shouted at him before turning around and flying ahead not to fast.

Remus put some effort in leaning lower into his broom, taking off and keeping in line with her, side by side now Remus looked at Kida, "Well, Let's hope old body doesn't beat you now!" He smirked as he shot passed her though only about a meter ahead.

Kida laughed as she leaned forward more, Her broom wasn't built for speed, but it sure got fast. kida flew up slightly higher then usual and speed above Professor Firn so he couldnt see her. As they made there way around the last stretch Kida looked down at Professor Firn "NO CHANCE OLD MAN" she shouted as she leaned further down allowing her broom to fly through the air. Kida shot ahead infront of professor Firn and made her way down to the Quidditch pitch.
Kida shot down to the Pitch and jumped off her broom as she swept along the ground and stood up and looked up knowing that Professor Firn wouldn't be that far behind.

Remus chuckled s she advanced off in front of him, Before apparating himself down to the pitch, and as she landed seeing her look into the air looking for Remus, though he merely Stood behind her, 'Accio Broom.' he said non verbally and wandlessly allowing it to look like the broom was coming in for a landing, though there was no one on it.
"I Won." He chuckled loudly, as he caught the incoming broom into his hand.

Kida saw the broom coming with no one on it, she quickly turned around when she head someone speak.
"Cheat" she said loudly before snickering as Gufo came in and perched himself on Professor Firns head. Kida broke out with laughter and Gufo hooted happily.
Kida swung her head over her broom and kicked off the ground and hovered for a moment looking at him "well come on"

Remus raised an eye brow to her, before taking Gufo off his head and allowing him to sit onto his arm. "Come On?" He chuckled, looking at her, "Where do you plan we go?" He questioned confused to her, "For another round?" He smiled before throwing his arm up slowly to allow Gufo to move off him. Remus hopped onto his broom kicking off the floor gently as he was sent into a hover. Remus flew over some water as he dropped off his broom down toward it. He flicked his wand out of his pocket which he flourished quickly "Avis." he mumbled among himself as a bunch of Bird's appeared from his wand, Remus landing into them all as they carried him up higher, he relaxed into them as they merely flew round and round, He hoped they wouldn't part. He looked to the broom that was falling down to the water, "Catch it!" He laughed to Kida, "Lets test your skills!"

Kida flew up a bit more before looking at Professor Firn as he began to fly with a flock of Birds. she watched the broom fall down to the water, 'Catch it' she heard him say and she just smiled. "To Easy" she said as she shot down past him flying towards the water where the broom was, Kida scooped the broom with with ease and shot up holding onto it under her arm, she continued to fly up into the clouds untill she was invisible.
A Few seconds later the broom fall down and Kida followed it, catching it before it came anywhere close to hurting anyone.
Kida held the broom out for Professor Firn "Your Broom Sir" she said in a extremely Posh voice. before attempting to hold back her snickering.

Remus chuckled as he lay back with his arm's folded behind his bed on the birds, looking at the Broom. "Now your Job is to manage flying and lacing the Broom down 'nicely' onto the Quiditch field." He smiled to her as he released his pressure off the Birds diving diving down toward the Grass that was just before the water, "Then your Job's to catch me!" He laughed as he began falling, if she didn't get him then he had a back up.

"easy, but no apparating" She laughes as she turned on her broom before racing towards the quidditch pitch. and swining it past and placing it into the broom cupboard before turning around without stopping and going back over to the lake.
Kida sped down to where Professor Firn was, waiting for him to pull a stunt, after all, it couldn't have been this easy to catch him.

Remus chuckled as he saw her ready to catch him, before he apparated closer to the Ground, he chuckled loudly, so that she could hear him and knew where he was. He was confident that she could catch him, and at the speed he was going if she didn't he'd land down onto the floor pretty hard, Well of course he had a back up for that as well.

Kida looked around at Remus for a second. as she sped across the lake before looking at him shooting a mysterious smile before she pretended to fall off her broom allowing it to fly to the ground near Professor but not to hit hard so it isnt damaged.
Kida fell into the water and hit with a splash, kida swum down looking around making sure there were no mermaids around and waited for Professor Firn to try and find her.

Remus opened his eyes wide when she didn't try and catch him before he flicked his wand out and aimed it at the floor, "Spongefy!" he said as he landed down softly sliding off it and onto the ground. Remus placed his wand away, he had seen the splash off the side of his eye as he fell. Remus got up and looked into the water, "Kida!" he called out stretching his arm's up as he kicked her broom up into the air, before catching it.

Kida heard her name being called, she continued to tred water under water attempting to hold her breath for a long time.
she looked around for a moment her hair swayed infront of her face and she brushed it away. Kida's breath almost ran out and Kida couldn't hold her breath for anylonger, she swam up and took a deep breath of air once she came up. "YOU CHEATED" she called out to him before laughing.

Remus chuckled at her as he through her broom into the air Moving his hand before it slightly as it hovered there. "Now... Lets hope you don't have any mermaid issues." He chuckled to her. "Wand at the ready just in case." He nodded to her before removing a Quill from his pocket in which had been weighed down by a magnet, before throwing it into the water as he gave it time to sink, "Retrieve that... And you've got yourself a free Quill" he smiled to her, "That will keep you occupied quite well, But do me a favor and not drown yourself." He laughed to her.

Kida saw the quill hit the water and start to sink. "are you trying to bore me with these easy tasks?" she asked as she pulled her wand out "Lumos" she said as the tip of her wand began to light up, Kida took a deep breath before diving down, she moved her wnd from side to side for a bit before finding the quill sinking slowly. Kida swam to wards it quickly and grabbed it, she looked around before she made her way back up for air.
Kida came up and looked at professor Firn. "Are you quite done with these challenges" she said looking at him as she held up the quill "nox" she said and her wand light went out.

Remus smiled to her before jumping up onto her hovering broom and standing on it as he paced it up and down, "Now, Your Next 'little' task is to Steal my wand." He said pacing the broom some more, "But!" he went on, "You can Attempt to 'Accio' if you choose though i may warn you, i will more then Likely Defend the wand with the most basic of defense Charm's and spell's." He said as he kicked his feet out landing his bottom to the broom, "Protego, and Finite." He chuckled to her as he relaxed himself waiting for her first moved.

Kida watch Professor Firn pace her broom, she swam out of the lake and stood there dripping wet. “Do I have to” she said looking at him before shaking her head to get most of the water out of her hair.
Kida tapped her wand against her side and looked at him for a second before tucking her wand into her pocket “and what if it don’t?” she said curiously, she felt like giving him a test, because she was sick of having to retrieve things for him and chase him.
Kida’s hazel eyes glared at him pressuring him for a answer.

Remus looked at her as he hovered his hand forward a little causing the Broom to move with him over the water, "If you don't this nice broom, May so happen to drop!" he chuckled looking at her as he advanced the broom and him out over the Water some more. "You have thirty-seconds." He grinned to her, "Twenty-nine, Twenty-eight." he began.

Kida looked at him "Drop my broom in the lake, and i WILL hurt you" she said looking at him.
"Besides, as a teacher your not allowed to ruin students property" she smiled looking at him "i will win" she smiled mischeviously

Remus raised an eye brow, "I'm not going to be the one to ruin it...." He chuckled to her, looking around the area "I may so happen to 'Slip' and then the broom and myself will fall in," He smirked to her, clearly not going to do it as he went back over the land and jumped of but waved his hand at the broom causing it to circle in the one spot several times before sitting itself to the floor. Remus began walking off from Kida, looking around the area. After the sentencing of Wenton The Ministry Official, he felt... well bad, Responsible in some ways. In his eyes Wenton was innocent but clearly in all others he wasn't so much. Remus saw the good through the bad, as he though Wenton saw the good through Remus' scars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back