Obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Linus

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Well, obviously, Charlie is a first year. Muggleborn. Knows no-one and thinks this whole "Wizarding" business is completely messed up! :lol:

Im looking for simple get-to-know-you RP's. Everyone loves them right? :oy:
But I need Charlie to get to know some people at Hoggies :)

Im open for anything! :D

Well if you fancy.. Joceline Richarde (Second Year Slytherin) could be Charlie's friend.. as she hates this whole wizarding thing... she is half blood but was raised as a muggle.. and is currently disliking most Ravenclaws and some hufflepuffs because of events that occured last year

Things you should know about her:

She Bi(hasn't discovered this yet)
Is really nice but can be a b!tch as well
She has one best friend and that's basically it because she has a hard time talking to people (Mild anti social disorder)

Erm I think that's it..

I dunno, let me know what you think

Sounds pretty promising actually :lol:

Charlie is a complicated character. He is anti-social, but he tends to show off when given the chance.
He can be a total arse to people without realising it, but he has his childhood to blame for that.

Yeah I'm up totally up for it :D

Sounds fab

Where do you want them to meet?

Anywhere but the QP.. Joce hates hieghts and flying :p

Alright I have le posted in the birthday thread ^^

kinda silly but what evs

Maisie can be an enemie. She isn't exactly a first year but you know she hates little kids. :lol:
She is a horrible cow and let me just give some words to describe her: Arrogant, Stuck up, Evil, Self loving, Vein, Glamorous, Fashionable, Muggle hating, and she hates muggle borns to the very core (blame her mother) so ya :p

Lucinda would be willing to RP with you. She is also muggle-born, barely knows anybody, and is still confused to the nature of the wizarding business...and kinda wishes she was back home, haha.

Lucinda Buckley said:
Sweet. Would you like me to set up a thread somewhere? Not really sure where, maybe third floor corridor as they've got Charms together? :lol:
Sounds good to me :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back