Obsidian Meetings

Lilly tryed to stop herself from giggling. "Yeah... and uhhmm, " Ok this is akward she though as she found herself being stared at, "Whatever".

"ok, ok, I'm sorry... honest I am. Being serious now (well... ish) is your mom over what happened the other night?" trying not to giggle and find himself inuendouse!

"Yeah, I'm grounded thanks to you! And if you ever show your face there again shes said shes going to get my dad to deal with you!" Lilly hadn't ment to be so hostile toward Caleb, its just, she didn't think it would be right to get too close to him. "Look I'm sorry, I just, I don't think I can see you any more."

"What have I done?!" caleb's voice rose, and he put his arms out to the side, ("you've done an awfull lot more than you should have!" the annioing little voice in the back of caleb's head called out!)

"Lily, do you wanna go somewhere else? I'm getting pretty cold out here." She didn't particularly want to get rid of Caleb, she liked him, it was just really awkward talking to him about what had happened, where they were and in front of someone she had only just met!

Lily smiled at her new friend. "Yeah, sure." She looked at Caleb then back at Lilly. "Where do you want to go??" Then she had a thought. "Most o my house is probably empty at the moment so you could come over...If you want of course." Lily knew that as she had made friends with Lilly, Jerrod would like her. Her mum liked anyone that was decent so Lilly would most likely be welcomed into the house as if she was family.

"I would love to!" Lilly wasn't often invited to places with other people, and Lily seemed like a really nice girl. "This Lilly and Lily thing is kinda bugging me... most of my other friends just call me Louli, 'cus my middle name is Louise... you can call me that if you want too" She said, shrugging her sholders, turning away from Caleb and smiling. :D

Lily smiled and started walking in the direction of her house. It wasn't very far to walk. Only about ten minutes.
When they reached the door, Lily walked straight in. "Mum!! I'm home." She could hear her mum bustling around in the kitchen. "We're going in the garden. We'll come back in in a while." Lily assumed that her mum thought she meant her and Jerrod so she was going to leave the annoying meeting till later.
She took Lilly to the back garden and sat against one of the trees. "My mum's a bit of a fuss when it comes to meting new people." She laughed.

"At least your mom cares! Mines never home. But I kind of got used to it now." Lou sat in the grass alongside Lily, holding her knees up. "You have such a wonderful house, you must love living here! do you?"

"When no one's in I do." She grinned. "But it can get cramped sometimes. I used to share a room with my cousin but she's just got married and moved out so I get a room to myself now. I'm the only one with my own room. Everyone else is sharing." Lily smiled. She missed Stacy but she had so much more room now that she had moved out.

"Well, like I told you, I just live with my mom and dad, and their hardly ever there, its kinda cool though 'cus it means I can do just about anything. But some distant relitives are coming to live with us soon. From Germany." Lou didn't usually tell a lot of people about her home life, it was a bit embarrasing for her, but she felt like she could trust Lily.

"I can get away with anything I do away from the house." Lily giggled. "Mum doesn't want the mess here so the only time anyone gets grounded is if they start something here." She smiled at Lilly. "It's cool to have family all round the world. If I have any abroad then they're most likely to be in England but I haven't got a clue."

Lou smiled back at Lily, "Yeah, it is pretty cool. I'm really looking forward to it actually. I met them a while ago when I was young. Because they used to live in England when I lived there. Maybe you could meet them some time? If you want to."

"I take it your close to your family then??" It was cool to find someone else who was close to their family. Everyone always seemed to have fights with the people they were closest to. Lily had a feeling that the family was moving further apart though. Junior started it by never visiting. Now Stacy had married Kevin and the line was starting to get incredibly thin.

"Pretty close, since we moved to New Zealand I've been pretty much out of contact with them, but its going to be cool to have family around again. Oh, I've been meaning to ask, are you going to Hogwarts?" Lilly didn't know anyone who was going, appart from KJ and Driz.

"Awh cool. Yeah I am too, and so are Cameron and Dean. Do you know what house you wanna be in?"

"Are Dean and Cameron your brothers??" It was the best guess Lily had. "I want to be in Slyherin like everyone else in my family. Everyone has been in Slytherin and I don't want to break the tradition. Plus it's the best house." She shrugged. "You??"

"Their the distant family I said were coming to live with us. I'm not entirely sure how we're related though. I just call them my cousins, its easier." Lou giggled as she spoke. "I wanna be in Slytherin too, its much better than those namby-pamby-good-for-nothing-no-good-friendly-nicey-nice-houses!" That was a mouthful! "You say all your family have been in Slytherin? There must be a big reputation to uphold" she smiled again.

"Nobody in the family thinks I'm going to make the cut though. Apparently I'm too kind." She laughed. "I don't see how but there you go." She shrugged. "There's no way I would ever be in any of the other houes. Gryffindor is for lamos who petend to be fearless but are actually wimps. Hufflepuffs for people who aren't good at anything other than making friends. Ravenclaws just for people who are just so lonely that they have nothing to do other than read and expand their brain." Lily hated the thought of the other three houses and loathed the thought of being in one of them.

"I know what you mean!" She rolled her eyes at the thought of those people. "You should meet my Bf, he's Slytherin through and through!" Giggling as she remembered Lewis telling her what had happened between him and Caleb, the Griffindor wannabe!

"He sounds amazing." Lily smiled. "My boyfriend isn't Slythen through and through but he wants to be one and that's good enough for me. My mum always says 'our decisions make us who we are.' If his decision is that he wants to be in Slyherin then that's who he is." Lily's mind started to wander when she thought of Joe.

She noticed the vacent expression on Lily's face, but ignored it "Fair enough, You know that idiot that was bugging me before, Caleb? Well hes a big like, Griffindor wannabe, Lewis, my BF, got into this fight with him in the road, now Caleb wont leave me alone. I think hes trying to get back at Lewis or something crazy like that. Boys really are idiots!" Lou was still giggling as she spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back