Obsidian Meetings

Angelica Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Angelica had managed to pursuade her twin brother that she would be ok to go on a walk in Obsidian by herself. She brushed down her skirt and put her cardigan in her bag, revealing her black top.
She stood on the fence by the harbor and looked over the crashing waves. Sheuld feel the cold, winter breeze brush past her arms and legs. She liked the feeling as it reminded her of the walk she had had with her dad two years before. They had all been living in Sydney then and it was the summer holidays so everyone was home. Ang's mum had the day off work as it was a weekend so they all decided to take a walk in the locl park. The fun they had was unexplainable. It was so difficult to get all fourteen of them in one place at once-Samaire was the only one that seemed to be able to get anywhere near.
Angie came out of her daydream when she heard someone behind her.

Lilly had never been to Obsidian harbor before, it was reaching dusk and getting quite dark now, and relitively cold too, Lilly hugged the hood of her green hoody over her head to keep herself a little warmer. Even though this place was amazingly beautiful compared to the places Taloola normally visited, it was quite scary. She noticed a girl stood on the end of the harbor, not 6 feet away from where Lilly was stood, she seemed lonely... "hey!" she called to the girl "oi!"

Ang turned around at the sound of a voice and saw a girl with black hair who was around about her age. "Hi. I don't believe we've met. My name's Lily." Angelica didn't like her name so she usually introduced herself by her middle one.

Same name, Lilly thought. "Oh, umm, I'm Lilly too," She scufeled on her feet and edged her way to the side of the harbor. "what you here for?" Feeling rather uncomfortable now, she wasn't usually very good at making convosation.

"Well my real name's Angelica but I don't like it so I go by my middle name which is Lily." She thought she might as well add it so Lilly didn't think she could relate to her because of this. "No reason really."

"Angelica? I nice name. I don't think I've ever actually met an Angelica before." this girl seems quite plesent, Lilly thought, "I just wanted to get to know the area a bit better really, thats why I'm here. Plus I'm bored out my skull"

Angie laughed. "Tell me about it. The fourteen people in my family that I could annoy and most of them are either at hogwarts scotland or 'too busy'. Either that or they're my twin brother and they're still in bed." Ang didn't know how one boy could sleep so much. It was unbelievable.

"Haah, wow 14? Thats a lot of people!" Lilly Had a very small family and was not used to being in a crowd like that. "I just live with my mom and dad, and I don't have any grandparents or cousins or anything... that would be weird for me! No offence or anything!" Lilly paused for a minuit, trying to think about what it would be like to live in such a 'populated place' "Doesn't that ever get annoying though, I mean like... personal space and all that?"

"Yeah. All the time. Especially when Dave and Woody are around because if they find out that you're hiding something from them then they get it out of you some way or another. I like it though. It's good having lots of people there when you need them most." Ang had always loved having her family with her as it was her favourite thing.

"Fair enough, I guess it would be fun to live around lots of other people, never get bored..." she went quiet, Lilly usually spent her time alone in her room.

"Lilly!... LILLY!! fancie meeting you here! Whos your friend?" Caleb had been out for a walk in the new area when he noticed Lilly on the harbor, it took him a while to recognise that it was her though, there was something about her that looked so different to she did the day before.

No no no go awayyyy Lilly thought to herself, turning away from him and biting her lip. She didn't want to speak to him after what happened the other day. She put her hands in her front pockets and lowered her head. What do you want?! She bit her lip as long as she could, not wanting to have a go at him in front of Ang, that would be too rude.

Lily looked up when she saw a cute boy calling Lilly's name. When she saw Lilly's face, she laughed. "Do you want me to get rid of him??" She whispered it so the boy wouldn't hear. Lily was great when it came to getting rid of people.

Under usual circumstances, Lilly would have relished the opportunity to get rid of this stuck up toff. But after what had happened the other week with him, she wasn't sure how to react.
"Um.. y..ye... no. Don't worry. I'll, I'll deal with him"
Or not, the little annoying truth in her head said.
"Hi Caleb," She turned toward him, but still didn't look at him "this is Angelica, or Lily, whatever you said you preffer." First speaking to Caleb, then Angelica. "What are you doing here?" realising she looked really stupid for the way she was acting, and trying to make out the pretence that she was 'hard'

Lily giggled at Lilly's babbling. She heard her say hi to the boy and realised he was called Caleb. Odd name. Most of the name's in Lily's family were quite common so she wasn't used to uncommon ones.
She grinned and stood beside Lilly with her arms crossed. This boy had obviously annoyed her at some point so Lily was going to help her when needed.

Caleb knew secretly that Lilly was embarrased to see him, but he didn't really care. Even though this girl had been utterly rude to him, he kind of liked her (in a really mixed up Caleb sort of way!)
"Haaaaaa, you two have the same naaaame!! HAHAA!" He didn't know how he found this quite so funny, but apparently he did. Maybe because he knew that Lilly (Lock, of course) was so proud, and considered herself all high and mighty, and to find someone with the same name sort of ment that someone was on that same leval as her (maye... in another strange, mixed up, Cale sort of theory!)
"Hah, sorry, I'm sorry. Hi Lilly" continuing to giggle at the look on Lilly's face.

Now Caleb was starting to annoy Lily. Big mistake, pretty boy. She looked him up and down. "If you carry on the way you're going, you might just find yourself looking like a beetroot." Lily used her evil grin which she always used on idiots who stepped out of line. She suddenly realied something. This boy doesn't realise how lucky he is. If Jerrod were here, he would already look like a beetroot. She laughed to herself then looked at Lilly. "I can see why you don't like him."

Beetroot? Thats one insult Lilly had never heard, she tried not to laugh, but failed! She was supprised that Angelica stood up to him in this way, most girls either were too nervouse too, because of his outgoing nature, or they just wanted to throw themselves at him and kiss him to death!
She was speechless!

"Look like a beetroot?! What kind of a thret is that?! Ha!" Not much got thruogh that incredibly thick skin of Caleb's (metaphorically speaking of course), and even though he definatly was not used to be spoken to like this (particulaly by a girl), he was not going to let him pasonna drop! "And what do you mean she doesn't like me?! we get along like a house on fire" (a little too liturally) "Dont we Lilly? eh eh" with blatent sarcasm in his tone, puting one arm tightly across her sholder and and holding her left hand with his other.

Lily stared at him. "If you knew me, you'd know that by saying you'd look like a beetroot is me being generous." She smirked at him. When he carried on talking, she laughed. "Yeah. Looks that way. To me, it looks more like the house is about to collapse."

Lily's threts seemed empty to Caleb, and he was certain that he could beat her in a fight any day! "Oooo, I'm scared!" Noticing the smug look on her face. As Lilly had been unusually quiet, he rapped his arms tighter around her, telling her "you'll protect me from the nasty girl wont you Lilly?... HA!"

Lilly struggled to break free from Caleb, "no I will not, she can do whatever the hell she likes to you, your doing my head in!" when she had got away from him, she went and stood the other side of Lily, so that Caleb kept his distance. She felt like a proper idiot hiding like this, particularly from Caleb of all people! she bit her lip and burst out, "And she won't be the only one making you look like a beetroot! Don't tempt me!" her face slowly changing from a light tan to bright red, maybe from anger, annoience, or embarasment!

Lily laughed when Lilly started going against Caleb. "I also have six older brothers who would happy beat you up if I told a little lie. You know, one like you threw me against a wall. That sort of thing." Lily grinned smugly and stared up at him. It's always the cute ones that are completely undatable. She thought to herself. "Plus, if you take a single step closer to me or Lilly, you'll wake up tomorrow finding you've lost something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back