Obsidian Meetings

Its fine :)

"Well Caleb tripped over Lewis in the road and then was just generally Caleb from there onward. But Lewis tought him a lesson. Apparently He saw him in the street as well the other day and Caleb just turned around and hurried away like a stupid fritened kitten!" Lou lent back on her elbows and streched her feet out, "That kid deserves everything he gets. Its true he is really an idiot!"

"He's such a jerk." She laughed. "How the hell did he manage to trip over someone?? Idiot." She smiled and copied Lilly by leaningback on her own elbows. She laughed when her Maine Coone cat jumped on her stomach. "This is Polo. She's adoreable." She smiled as she scratched Polo behind the ear.

"Oh my God, she really is!" Lilly loved cats, although she had never had one of her own. Talking to Polo "Hello you :)" and then to Lily "I have two mice, their a bit pathetic, but their quite cute I suppose" She rinkled her nose and then giggled.

Lilz laughed. "Better keep them away from Polo and Draco." She smiled. "Draco is our Norwegian Forest Cat. He's cute as well. He's just a big fur ball." She grinned again as Polo stared nibbling her finger.

"Well yeah. She is so cute" Seeing what the cat was doing she giggled, and then felt bad about giggling "are.. haha... are you ok? doesn't that ...haha... hurt at all?"

all the while the writer of this feeling very unimaginative! ;)

"No." Lily laughed. "Polo never hurts anyone. This one of his ways of saying he loves me." She smiled. "Draco doesn't do it though. He tried it on once on Steve and Steve ended up with a cut on his finger which he still has a scar from." She grinned. "It was so funny."

(Fine by me :D lol)

"Ahaa, lol." Lou reached out her hand for Polo to sniff before she stroked him. "umm I was wondering... do you wanna come round mine? I don't mind when, but you can like... meet the boys. I think you'd like them." Even though Lou hadn't known Lily for very long, she thought she understood her... a bit anyway.

"Yeah. Sure. I'd love to." Lily was really happy to be invited to someone's house. She never got invited over to anyone's house. They all thought she was a snobby little b!tch who had no manners and needed to be kept on a tighter leesh.

"Oh crap!" Lou said noticing the time "My mom said if I was late again today shed ground me for like... ever. I'm really sorry Lily." She stood up and brushed off her clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back