Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
I figured I'd ask this question here because others might be interested in the answer.

With the Obsidian Daycare Centre, when a student ages up to a new class, would they automatically move to the older group? Or does the Daycare run on a school year vibe (so, whatever age you are on say August 31 determines what class you stay in until the next year)?

I hope my question makes sense. Thanks!

Solution
Hey Kiersten,

So when a student ages up, they would automatically move to the next class. The day care is not really a school and is more a place to put kids during the work day, so it wouldn't follow the general school semester structure. Kids would just move when they turn of age to move.

However, OOC you'll need to poke us in the thread when they move up a class as we won't really be monitoring the changing ages of the kids closely.
Hey Kiersten,

So when a student ages up, they would automatically move to the next class. The day care is not really a school and is more a place to put kids during the work day, so it wouldn't follow the general school semester structure. Kids would just move when they turn of age to move.

However, OOC you'll need to poke us in the thread when they move up a class as we won't really be monitoring the changing ages of the kids closely.

Solution
Hey Kiersten,

This answers all my questions. I just didn't want to go rogue and say my child had moved up to a different class if there was something say otherwise. Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back