Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Yellow rose for @Alexis Kramer
Vader didn't have that many roses left to deliver and he was feeling pretty good with how well he had managed his time. He was feeling a little tired and all of the walking was proving tiresome. It didn't help that after his last delivery he had run out of coffee. He didn't need more immediately but he certain wanted more once he was finished. He was heading up to the Ravenclaw tower, where he'd been told that his next deliveree might be, and true enough about to step out of reach in the ravenclaw common room was Alexis Kramer. "Alexis, hold up," he called out, hoping she would stop.

Coffee and rose basket on hand, Alexis was on her way to the owlery when someone called her. Turning around, she found Vader Hume on the other end. Waving at him, she retraced her steps to meet him halfway. Seeing as he had the rose basket like hers, she already knew what he needed. "Vader, hi! Coffee?", she offered the cup. She could easily make one later on.

Last edited:
Vader smiled at the older girl and was a little confused when she offered him coffee, but he was quick to shake his head and from the basket pulled out his coffee flask, "Already got it covered," he replied with a little smile. "I've got a rose for you," he then said, pulling out a yellow rose and the note that went with it and holding it out to Alexis.

You're too young.

Alexis chuckled, nodding at Vader. Softly bumping her cup against his flask, "Cheers then!", she joked before turning her attention to the rose he held up. Seeing as her hands full, she set down the basket, placing the coffee inside. She took the note, a bit nervous as she eyed the yellow rose. She already got one just before she started with her deliveries. It was also yellow and the note was anonymous. She looked back to Vader, the anxiety visible on her face. Her hands visibly shook, holding the note. She was usually composed but the note was hitting it close to her heart.

Vader watched as Alexis opened the note and then frowned. Well, that wasn't a positive thing, she seemed pretty upset by it. "Not a good note?" he hadn't had much luck with notes this time around it seemed. He wondered about going to Alice and telling her that people weren't using the notes for good. "Do you want to destroy the note for the camera?" he offered, unsure of what to do, and not wanting to leave the girl alone if she was upset.

Alexis shook her head, giving Vader a faint smile. "It was unsigned but yes.", she admitted. She read the note and it said the similar thing. This had something to do with the proposal. "Vader, I have a question.", she leaned against the wall. "Do you think I am too young to accept a marriage proposal?" Surely, Vader heard about it.

Last edited:
Vader looked at the girl as she spoke, he knew she was a seventh year, technically an adult in the magical world probably. but to him, he knew he'd be too young, he wouldn't be certain of such a decision, but maybe she was. "Is it what you want?" he asked, "Because if it is, and you're both adults then it's never technically too young,"

Alexis sighed sadly before giving a small smile. "Xavier had been wonderful to me. Supportive and understanding.", she twirled the rose. It looked so pretty, too bad, the note was not that nice. "It's what I want.", she whispered, her eyes on the ring on her left hand. Just looking at her warmed her heart. "It's what we want. Otherwise, he would not ask me and I would not wear this." She shook her head. Pocketing the note, she looked at Vader. "How about you take a picture of my ring instead of the note?", she suggested, wanting to forget what they talked about.

Vader listened as she spoke about her engagement, that it was something she wanted. "If it helps you at all, there are two students not too long back who got married in the break between sixth and seventh," he then added thinking about it. But he nodded, "Why don't you hold the rose like," He motioned to move her hand, and just moved it a little so that the ring was visible on top of the yellow rose. "And maybe you could slowly crush the rose with your hand?" he wouldn't take it unless she was happy, but he thought it might make for some good symbolism.

Alexis felt better at what Vader said. It even spiked her curiosity as to who they were. She felt so much better than she gave him a brief hug."It really helps, thank you.", she whispered before she pulled back. She held up the rose with her hand, the ring sparkling under the light, and looked at him, laughing slightly. "Ready?" When she saw him aim the camera, she slowly crush the yellow rose, a smile on her face as she watched the ring sink into the petals of the yellow bloom.

Vader put down his basket of roses and was surprised when she gave him a hug. He tried to not stay too rigid in the hug. He did realise that it helped that much but he was glad. However he just got his camera ready and took the picture as she crushed the rose. Making sure the focus on the ring on her finger. When it was done he smiled, "That's great! You should just come to the accio room tomorrow and I'll have the picture ready,"

Alexis chuckled, feeling much better after Vader took the picture. "Great! Thanks again, Vader. Happy Valentines!", she waved at him before making her way to the owlery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back