• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

:O

Tony Alraur

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,254
A little birdie, so named deleted for protection purposes, told me that this needs to be posted. [sup]1[/sup]




Katieeeeeeeee!
Happy Birthday!!!


:woot: :D :woot: :cool: :woot: :) :woot: :o :woot: ^_^ :woot: :p :woot: :wub: :woot: :jesse: :woot: :lol: :woot: :r :woot:
- - -​





Tehe. :hug: :wub: .. Almost the same age as me. :abby: :tony:

Have an awesome day tomorrow. ( Since you're in a sucky time-zone. :glare: .. and I do like to get in early on these things. :r ).





1: Okay, there is no bird. I ate it. Happy now?
 
It may not be your birthday just yet but it is with me :p So
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!
:woot: :frantics: ^_^ :D :wub:​

Have an awesome day...nanny :r

:wub: j00
 
It's not your birthday for me yet, either, but I want to get in on the fun while it's still fresh! ;)

Happy birthday, big sister. ;) :p
 
happy_birthday.jpg


:hug: Have an awesome day today Katie!!!!​
 
Damn it someone beat me to it! D: -Subtly stabs Tony and hides the body- :r

Nah...

But seriously

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!
Hope it's a great one!


crazycakes2.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-birthday-hats.jpg


funny-pictures-lonely-kitten-birthday-party-balloon.jpg


Poor Kitty :(

Anyways, Happy Birthday Kat! :hug:
 
Nyawww!! I ♥ you guys so much!! Thanks for the birthday wishes :D Loads and loads of huggles to you all (and an extra special huggle to Toneh ;) )!! *smooches*
 
Kailey Paramore said:
-Subtly stabs Tony and hides the body- :r
*haunts the topic*

w0o0o0o0o0oo0o00o0oo!

Ha! I scared you all!

What? What do you mean I nev..hey, what are you doing with that hover! Wait! Don't turn it on! N0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!

- - -
(and an extra special huggle to Toneh ;) )!! *smooches*
HA! SEE THAT? I GOT SMOOCHES! Not bad for a dead guy. :jesse:
 
Back
Top