Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Pink Rose for @Xiuying Huang

Margo didn't know much about the quidditch teams at school but she did know enough to recognize their captains at least. Once she had finished with her own lunch she headed over to the Ravenclaw table to see if she could find the next person on her list. She knew she was making progress on her deliveries but it still felt like she had a long way to go. She pushed herself on to her tip toes to get a better look on at the table and smiled to herself when she saw who she was looking for. "Hi Xiuying, I have a rose for you." she said a little breathless after weaving her way to the captains seat at the table.

It was the valentine's season, and Xiuying didn't really know what to think. She hadn't gone on a date in her life. She was happy for those who had gotten a rose and wasn't going to be surprised if she didn't get one. However, when a younger girl approached her about a rose, she was in fact surprised. "I'm sorry, what?" Xiuying said in slight shock, not really sure of what to do next.

Margo blinked when the older girl looked confused about the rose. "I have a rose for you?" she repeated suddenly unsure and checked the name on this list again but she was sure she was correct. "Happy Valentine's day." she said hoping the note that went along with the pink rose would clear things up for her.

Hey Captain
No matter what happens you're a great captain and chaser. I'm proud to follow you into battle (considering we're playing Slytherin, battle feels more appropriate than game)!
Admiringly (I swear it's not in a weird way please don't kick me off the team), Michael

"Oh, yeah, I heard you there. I'm just surprised is all" Xiuying says with a chuckle. She quickly thanked the younger girl as she handed her the note. "Happy Valentine's day to you too," Xiuying says back to the younger girl before she looks at the note in her letter. The note she had received had eased her up a little for the upcoming game, as she had recently been a little nervous about it. She will thank Michael later for the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back