NZ Shirley House.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Steph had just come from Hogwarts, in her right hand was a her brothers address, in scribbled hand writing on a ripped piece of parchment, and a cat basket, in her left she dragged a case along behind her.

12 Princes St,
Scarborough,
New Zealand.

'Hey look there Prince's Street!' Steph pointed out to James, who was walking behind her.

'Huh? Oh yeah, this must be it then.' James said, following his girlfriend, he was a little nervous about seeing her brother again, James hadnt spoke to Alex for years. 'Steph let me carry that cat?' James laughed, watching her struggle.

'Im fine James really,' Steph said, she was cold and annoyed, she really had hoped Alex met them outside Hogwarts. They walked down the street,
'4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 finally.' Steph said, walking up the path and towards the door, she knocked loudly, 'Its freezing.'

'Ami honey, they're here!' Alex shouted up the stairs before walking to the door and opening it, 'Steph, hi!' He said hugging his sister, 'god James, you've grown up!' Alex laughed holding his hand out for him to shake.

'Hi Alex!' Steph said hugging him, 'Where's Ami?' she asked, walking into the hallway and putting her bag down, she took Dizzy out of her basket and put her on the wooden floor.

James laughed nervously, 'Um, Hi Alex, er thanks?' He said, shaking his hand, Alex had grown up a lot since James last saw him, he was a lot taller, he looked way older than he had, and he had long hair. 'Wow this house is nice!'

'Chill out James.' Alex said, James looked nervous, 'Yeah we've only just got this place finished,' He told him, 'Oh Ami's upstairs, putting some clothes in this wardrobe i made for the baby.' Alex told his sister. 'I'll put these in the outbuilding,' He said walking away.

'Thanks,' James said, he was becoming less nervous, Alex was being so friendly, James had been expecting him to be abit funny with James, because James was his little sisters boyfriend.

'C'mon James, i want to see this nursury.' Steph laughed running up the stairs. She looked around the landing, there were at least seven doors, straight ahead of her was a door with a small sign that read, 'Libbys room' Steph smiled and opened the door.

'Yeah sure, im coming.' James said, he had been hoping to go and see the outbuilding, and look around the rest of the house, not a dumb nursury. He followed her up the stairs, 'Woah this house is amazing.' He thought as he walked into the nursury after Steph.

Ami was unpacking baby clothes, putting them on tiny hangers and hanging them up in a big built-in wardrobe her fiance had made, she turned around when she heard the door open, 'Steph hi!' Ami said, putting down a small dress and walking over to Steph, hugging her tightly, 'And you must be James.' She said kindly to the boy that had come in behind Steph.

'Ami!' Steph said, hugging her back, 'Wow, this room is fantastic!' She said looking around at the cot and the picture of Ami, Alex, Steph and Kayleigh on top of the chest of drawers, 'I hope ive got a copy of this picture,' Steph said, picking up the photo in the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back