Now you tell me.

Odette Marcuex

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Odette walked down to a meadow she had found, it had been a park and there were not many trees in the area. She sat and worked on one of her late work, for when she went back to school. She hadn't seen Atticus in a while and before she knew it she was doodling his name in her notebook. She put little hearts and swirly decorations around it and started to bold the name when she heard a bush move.

Atticus wasn't stalking Odette; just following her without her knowing. He wanted to tell her about Mae; whom he hadn't seen since the last date they had together. He had only kissed her once, just once... The guilt wasoverriding his system; which is probably why he hadn't felt the bush move. But, she obviously heard it. So that he wouldn't spooke her anymore, he emerged. "Hey, baby." He said with a small smile.

Odette looked up at a familiar voice. "Atticus!" She squeaked. He ran over to him and pulled him into a big embrace. "I missed you so much baby." She said, he hadn't called or anything, she had begun to worry. She peaked his cheek, he looked okay so she was happy. She still hoped nothing was wrong, which there obviously was since he hadn't contacted her at all lately.

The guilt Atticus was feeling tripled when Odette seemed happy to see him. Seh embraced him, told him she had missed him; and he hugged her back. His arms were protective and tight around her. he smelled her hair unnoticeable, smiling slightly. She seemed so happy. when she kissed his cheek, he returned the offer. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder after breaking the embrace. "How have you been?" He asked sweetly.

Odette smiled and felt the heat transfering from his shoulder onto her. She inched herself closer. "I've been alright, better now that I'm with you." She had missed all this so much it was a bit overwhelming to experience it all again at once. She wondered what had been so wrong at first but stopped and thought about her and Atticus. She loved him so much. It felt like an eternity since she had held him.

He bit his lower lip, of course she would say something like that. She was going to make this very hard on him. He no longer wanted to tell her, but he had to. Even if it would kill him; both physically and mentally. "That's great to hear." He lied. he wished that he didn't make it better for her; it would be easier. "This is quiet a place you have here." He said, commenting on the meadow. "Anywhere we can sit?" He asked. He wanted to sit if he was going to say these things.

Odette smiled. "Of course, this used to park, there's an old bench over there." She pointed to a weathered old bench. It wasn't rusted yet so it was alright, stable at least. She looked up at him. He was handsome as ever in the meadow. Her own speical place. That's when it hit her. How did he know about it? she didn't want to think about so she looked at her surroundings instead and found herself looking back at Atticus.

He smiled at her, taking her hand in his. It was so small; so cold compared to his. He smiled at her; taking her to sit on the small bench. In his head he went over the many ways he could tell her what was going on; each one being pushed from his mind. "You look so beautiful today." He commented.

Odette smiled, he was being a bit different but she didn't mind, she was just happy to see him period. "Thanks." She nudged him playfully. She looked up at the sky it was really nice out. She flicked her blonde and pink hair back. She was so happy. It was so perfect that Atticus was here and they could spend some time together.

He nudged her back, taking a seat on the old bench. He patted the place beside him, wanting her to sit down. He had to tell her; he just needed her to know that he cared enough to tell her himself. Maybe she would be less brave when he showed that he had guts; that he really did care about her. She was one of the best things that had happened to him since coming to New Zealand.

Odette sat down next to Atticus on the bench. She wanted to say something but nothing came out. She thought about what she could say to be cute or charming but for some reason nothing sounded right. Atticus just wasn't his normal self and it made her nervous she didn't know why but it did and she wanted it to stop.

"Odette, you are so beautiful." He said kissing her cheek. He wanted her to feel special; he needed her to be happy. unfortunately, he knew he couldn't make her happy. Not with what he was about to do. The lighting made him quiver inwardly; she was really beautiful. He didn't deserve her at all.

Odette smiled at the complement. The kiss made her feel better. "I'm glad I meet you, you know that Atticus. Your the best thing that's happened to me in a long time." She rest her head on his shoulder. It felt nice to know someone besides her sister cared. Her parent's had been fighting again and it hurt when she heard there fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back