Status
Not open for further replies.

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hey Guys! :D

It's obvious that I'm not that active here or am I online that much on HNZ. Though I try to be updated with the things happening here, or so I think. Anyway, our semestral break is over and I'm going back to uni which means I'll be focusing on my studies and RL for the meantime. I won't be online that much but I'll try to catch up, also rest assured that I will reply to all my threads as soon as I can and all plots will still be active. Just giving y'all a heads up just in case some people are wondering why I haven't replied yet or when will I reply. I can still reply to my post and starts some new ones from time to time, btw. I think that's all for now. Back to being semi-hiatus.
Feel free to PM me whenever you want to. :teehee:

~ Mintzy :mintzy:

Good luck with your studies and stuff Mintzy! :hug:

I've been hiatus for weeks now from HNZ and I apologize if I haven't messaged some people regarding our RP's. It's still on but my reply will be a tad late late, since I've been busy with uni these past few weeks (like really busy) Exams are up again and soon it'll be over when our holiday vacay starts, but for now I'd like to apologize to some for keeping you hanging on our RP's. As I promised I'll try to reply as soon sooooon as I can! Secret Santa won't be a problem for me since I'll send it on time, that's for sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back