Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
izzl4jd.png

✄··········································································································

There comes a time when you have to choose between
turning the page and closing the book.
Josh Jameson

Dedication

For all my friends, big and small.

✄··········································································································

Acknowledgements
I wouldn't have been able to write this book without the help of my father who introduced me to books in the first place. Also, thank you internet for saving me on a daily basis from having to talk to people and instead could write this book, even if it's just an online version of the book. Thank you to the wonderful Daphne who created a beautiful banner to replace the book cover! I guess I can update this whenever I please so that's all for now!

Table of Contents:*

* - For Magical Eyes Only

Last edited:
Preface: Aged Fourteen.

I love reading books, all sorts of books. My father is a great librarian and has introduced me to countless types of books. I first started with simple children's books and have grown into reading fantasy, biographical, cookbooks, etc. Every kind. I really enjoy Autobiographies. Just seeing how a person looks back on their life and such. So Ive decided to write mine, starting now, while I remember things of being a child, muggleborn, learning about magic for the first time. Im going to start with some more general information, like filling out a questionnaire, although Im the one asking the questions and answering them. Thatll be a kind of easy get-to-know me part. Then Ill go into a History of Me. For now Ill try to be brief, what can a fourteen year really say about her life that is so interesting. And given the fact things are so easily changed, Ill update this throughout my life. My hope is one day to have someone insert the remaining details, mostly about the death facts youll see below that are for now, undecided upon. Im even going to insert specific memories(threads) I have with certain people from my life and maybe grades, although Im not very proud of my First and Second Year grades.

My life is pretty simple and I'm not sure why I wanted to throw all this together really. I love looking deeper into myself even though some of the things I'm not ready to admit to myself even though I put them in. Weaknesses are something everyone has and mine are tough. I don't enjoy talking to most people, I prefer spending time with my books and the characters they contained. I've tried in the past to write my own stories and I found making biographies for them like this a great way to get into their head space. I think it's long overdue time to get inside of my own head. It sort of started when I realized this one girl makes me angry inside just by walking into the room and I wanted to know why that was. I ended up taking a personality test online a few weeks ago and reading through I think it really helped me to understand who I am and why I think the way I do. I think if you're ever wanting to use this as a base for an overly introverted character feel free but I ask that she/he gets to experience life as well, like any character should. While my life might not ever be exciting I hope when I possibly have children in the future they can look at this as a sort of diary of my life and see who their mom was at their age, etc.

Last edited:
General Information

A brief description: Here I've filled in the very basics of me. This is me to the basics, ranging from my name and the mean of each part to my astrological sign. While, this information is very important I don't believe that any of this really defines me. I've studied my name and birth date in Arithmancy and while some give clues about my personality they don't exactly match who I believe I am all the time.

Name: November Finn Albertson
Pronunciation: /noʊˈvem.bɚ/ /fɪn/ /ælbɜrtsən/
Name Origin: November - Although it is now the eleventh month in the calendar, November was once the ninth month, derived from the Latin novem meaning "nine." November has had some usage as a first-name in Britain and other English-speaking countries, and Nona and Nonus are alternate forms of novem that were used as names in Roman society.

My parents have an odd obsession with giving their children names based on the months. It started with my older brother and August as a name, which I think at the time was very reasonable. People had just relapsed into very tradition names like John/Sarah etc and there was a break where people were starting to pick new names for their children, names that they created or just names that wouldn't be something people would have thought to use. A few years later my parents became pregnant with triplets, my sister and myself along with our brother who did not live through the birth. They debated and debated on names they could use, deciding to wait until we were born they came up with a plan to use the months following August for us based on the order we came out of my mother. September was first, bright and loud much like the month really is in New Hope. Fall decends onto our little town and the air becomes crisp and clear. Then October. He had complications in the womb and I think it's fitting with how my parents planned our names and how we arrived. Halloween, the day of the dead, the end of October. I think it's a sad thought to have but really there isn't anything anyone can do now just like then. Lastly, I was born. End of Autumn just before the cold months of winter would set in. My dad says I was calm and peaceful when I came out, the doctors were worried if I would make it after the long hours of labor my mother had gone through to finially finish with me. I think my name is interesting and while I don't think I'll ever come across another with my name I've found it fun meeting the other months of the year that are more popular to use. Of course, people love to point out that we were born in a different time of the year and not actually in the month we were born. As if I didn't already know that my whole life? Our names were symbolic and following after the lead they had with my brother, I don't think it would be fair to name a child July just because they were born in that month.

Finn - The name Finn comes from the Irish origin. In Irish The meaning of the name Finn is: Fair

Commonly used for the male gender my parents did a little word play as my sister's middle name is Linn and mine Finn. I like my middle name, if I were a boy I probably would request that people call me Finn. You always find interesting characters in books and movies with the name Finn. I also like that I have a grandfather with the name Finnegan so my name is also connected to him and that just makes it even more special to me. My mother's side of the family does has Irish orgins so I think that's just another reason why I feel connected to my middle name.

Albertson - Albertson is an English language patronymic surname meaning "son of Albert" (Germanic origin, "noble-bright"). There are other spellings, including the Scandinavian Albertsen. While Albertson is a common surname, it is uncommon as a given name.
Other Names: My twin and I call each other by the syllable in our names, so Nov. But I know most people who prefer to use my full first name. And I dont mind. I suppose some might call me cheery I usually do have a smile on my face after all. I guess I cant wait to make some friends and see what they call me, if itll just be November, Nov, or what. I've also heard people suggest Nova and reference an astrological event and say it's like a Super Nova when I walk into a room. These people of course are more of bullies than friends and were making a joke as supernovas are rather bright explosions in the night sky and I'm not much like that myself.

Gender: I am a female, girl, woman. She/Her are my pronouns.
Titles: None that belong to me.

Birth Date: June 4th, 2030
Birth Name: November Finn Albertson
Birth Place: Phillips Barber Family Health Center, 72 Alexander Ave, Lambertville, NJ 08530
Birth Weight: 6lbs. 4oz.
Birth Length: 16"
*Manner of Birth: Normally, from my mother in the most natural way. I was the third to be born in us triplets, though I was the smallest of all of us and my dad said he thought I was perfect ever since he saw me in person and not just through a machine. But he also says that about September. November was the third to be born of the triplets. But true to her zodiac only two were alive on birth. The middle child had complications and it appeared to the doctors to have been dead during the days leading up to the birthing process. But true to the month she is named for, September came bursting forth all red and bright. Then their mother delivered, October a bright blonde haired boy, his eyes as bright as the fall October sky. Her mother grieving the boy had trouble pushing November into the world. After another three hours, the smallest of the three was born, but still living on the brink of death. It was a hard labor for their mother, who afterward hasn't been able to become pregnant again. This is something that November and September don't really know about, they know about their brother but not the whole experience of their birth.
First Word(s:( No!

Death Date: Unknown
Age at Death: Unknown
Death Place: Unknown
Resting Place: Unknown
Manner of Death: Unknown
Last Words: Unknown

Laterality: I am right handed, so I guess I use the left side of my brain. I always wanted to use my right hand for things, my sister is a left handed so even though we are not identical twins we often joke that we are just half of a whole.
Astrological Sign: Gemini: is quick-witted and intelligent. They love to discuss and talk and are always looking for new contacts. They are very open-minded and often very youthful. They like to hear the latest news and address and debate on various issues, but usually they get tired of the topic before they reach a solution and has already embarked upon a new issue, a new project. Gemini often talks fast and throws out one idea after another at a fast pace and they change their opinions frequently and preferably on the ground "you may well change their minds."
Gemini are curious and like to try anything that gets in their way so they often learn many different things but also that they can go on one pin after another. They love to travel and move, and their curiosity makes them very easy to get along with, but even if the twins are social and like to ask others about their problems, they are not really that interested in others' lives, so they can perceived as cold or superficial.
Gemini is usually fun and entertaining and they love humor. Gemini is flirtatious and easy to talk to the opposite sex. But they have little hard for deep emotional relationships, and they sometimes tend to keep people away. Nevertheless, it is twins once they open up surprisingly sensitive.
Suitable careers: All fields of communications, ex. Journalist, author, playwright, reporter attendant, teacher, or jobs involving travel. Sensitive body part: hands and arms
Catchphrase: I dont think I really talk enough to have a catchphrase.
Autograph:
kjlos7k.png

Handwriting: I have very loopy handwriting that curves a lot. Some people say that it is neat and others say its messy. I think its because not many people bother learning cursive and my handwriting looks similar to cursive I just dont connect every letter.

*-These italicized answers are ones that November wouldn't really come up with on her own that I've included because I want to remember them/they are important!

Last edited:
Appearance

A brief description: This goes into the me you can see. My exact details as they currently are or at least how I perceived them to be.
<i>
</i>
Picture:
yroIYDC.jpg
<i>
</i>
Height: Currently at age 14 I’m 5’0” I don’t think I’ll continue to grow much more. I like being short, which I know most girls who are short don't but for me it's easier to blend in and kind of hang out of view. Less people look at me because I'm short and even less talk to me which is really nice. I'll be surprised if I ever break past 5'4". Being short is nice romatically, I've heard. I don't have experience in that but I like being able to look up at guy, I think if I guy was shorter than me it might be a little awkward.
Weight: I currently weigh 100 pounds. This makes me small, but I’m not overly skinny that you can see all my bones or anything. I have a rather small waistline which my sister tells me makes me look more attractive to guys but I usually wear large sweaters that probably make me look a little larger than my current weight. I dont' mind this, as I'd prefer to wear something I'm comfortable in than something that shows off my body.
Race: Caucasian, white-skinned; of European origin. We have ties to Poland and also Ireland, that's pretty much all I know currently about my race.
Blood Type: Muggleborn | Type A
Symbol: Sunflower - Sunflowers represent adoration, loyalty and longevity. For me they personally make me happy. They are bright and are named for the sun, which is often referred to as the source of life. So why shouldn't they also be the source of something good and wonderful like happiness?
The flowers themselves came from the Americas, my home turf. They were great food source for people for centuries, the seeds having a lot of nutrients and yummy taste, they are still eaten today! When Europeans started to explore the Americas the flower spread throughout the world. A lot of artists have painted sunflowers which I think shows how appreciated the flower really is. The flower has quite the delightful disposition, a phrase I picked up when reading more about the flower. I like the fact that my family often compares me to the flower. Although they often joke they could put a pot in the corner and a chair inside, me sitting on the chair and I'd be just as good as a sunflower. Probably because I would stay there reading a book.

<i>
</i>
Skin Color: My skin is a pale imitation of sunflower yellow. My skin is not very red and looks more yellow but it’s not very much like a sunflower at all. I have a light skin tone. During the summer I might tan a bit from being out in the sun and I’ll get some more freckles than I normally have.
Birthmarks: I don’t think I have any special birthmarks, not everyone does so I don’t feel left out. I have freckles on my face but I never really think they are birthmarks. They come out darker when I've had more sun, the few I have, but otherwise I haven't seen any other birthmarks on my body.
Extra Anatomy: I have 9 fingers and 8 toes so no extra anatomy here! Kidding, I do actually have 10 fingers and 10 toes, I’m normal in that regard.
Somatotype: I have an ectomorph body type, meaning that I’m generally fairly skinny. As I've said before, my waist is thin but so is the rest of myself as well.
Locomotion: I’m a plantigrade bipedal human, I believe this is very normal for humans.

<i>
</i>
Hair Color: Born with blonde hair, sort of a dark blonde I guess.It can get a little crazy bright with the more sun I get, especially during the summer which I'm lucky to get twice a year, going to New Zealand for school and staying there sometimes during the holidays.
Hair Length: I would say it’s rather long since it’s always getting in my way, but it comes to past my shoulders, which I’ve learned is pretty short for a girl these days.
Hair Type: It’s pretty wild hair too, kind of curly but not like super curly.
Hair Style: I keep my hairstyle simple, mostly updos or leaving it down. When I’m feeling fancy I’ll put a braid in my hair. I really like to have it up in a bun or ponytail with a bow, it's one of the non-uniform objects allowed to be added to my school uniform which is nice. When I'm feeling lazy I might just have a messy bun or leave my hair down and just run a brush through it quickly.
Widow's Peak: I don’t think I have this, yet. My hairline is pretty round and straight with no v in it on my forehead. Although, I might have a very small one if I stare at myself in the mirror long enough to find it.
Ear Shape: My earlobe is connected to my head and not loose if that is what you mean. The bottom is smaller than the top and as such I couldn't see any multiple sets of earrings on the lower ear. I think it would be fun to have some sort of earring on the top.
Ear Type: Eer, I have human ears, unless someone has played a trick on me and changed them.
Eye Color: I have hazel eyes. They kind of match my hair, at least my eyebrows which are darker. I’m told usually only dark brown and dark hair matches, so I guess I’m a rarity on this point. But you can’t always trust what people tell you. I’m sure there are a lot of others like me. In sunlight my eyes apparently have this golden color to them, reflecting the light of the sun back out at the world.
Eye Type: Again, human eyes. They can’t reflect light like animal’s eyes and my pupils don’t dilate like a cat’s eye. The shape is very round type of eye as well.
Eyebrows: My eyebrows are a little darker than my blonde hair, but I’ve been told that it’s normal for blondes to have darker eyebrows. I'm glad that I have eyebrows and they don't completely grow in blonde although I have found a few blonde hairs growing in the light brown hair. They are also very full so I don't need to worry about adding makeup or anything like that to make them look nicer.
Nose Color: I have a very standard flesh color nose, it isn’t redder than the rest of me, unlike my sister she has a red nose most days!
Nose Shape: I have a straight nose, it doesn’t really have a bump in it. And the size isn’t very large, although the end bit is a bit large. It’s slightly upturned, meaning my nostrils aren’t very good at hiding from the world.
Teeth: I have the standard set of human teeth, I’ve already had my wisdom teeth taken out during the summer between my third and fourth years of school.
Face Shape: I believe I have a round face. It seems pretty even on the top to bottom and width when I look at myself in the mirror (which I just did!)
Complexion: I have freckles, everywhere. But not a lot of them. My skin otherwise is fairly smooth.
Facial Hair: Uh, none. Thanks.
Hat Size: I would guess small? Or one size fits all would be fine. My head isn’t very large, nor I guess very small.
Shirt Size: 4 or XS in U.S. sizing.
Waist Size: 23”
Shoe Size: Size 5, U.S. sizing again.

<i>
</i>

Health, Image, and Psychology
A Brief Explanation: This is a section all about my health, style and brains.
<i>
</i>

Diet: I eat what is put in front of me. At school, I tend to reach for more fruit and others things that are considered healthy, while also enjoying the tasty treats that pop on the table. While at home, I get a similar mixture of things. I really enjoy french fries and mac and cheese.
Exercise: I dont run. Nor do I really play any sports or want to. I enjoy stretching and practising things like yoga.
Fitness: I can lift maybe 50 pounds, although that sounds like a lot. Im skinny with no real strength. I wish I had more strength but I guess my arms are pretty fit from all the books I've been carrying around so I suppose I might be able to lift the 50 pounds after all.
Posture: My mom says I slouched too much, but I dont have back problems yet, so Im fine with it. I try to sit up when I'm in classes but sometimes when the lecture is really long I tend to lean over on my elbows to support my weight as I take the lengthy notes required.
Dexterity: I can touch my toes and curl up to read in a variety of positions. Im rather flexible. I think yoga has really helped me in with that.
Reflexes: Im terrible at this. I would probably get hit in the face if anyone ever tossed something to me. Seriously, you would never catch me playing a sport that has a ball in it, which I'm pretty sure most sports do.

<i>
</i>

Abnormalities: Does anyone like to admit these about themselves?
Vulnerabilities: Im rather susceptible to physical pain, I think this is a reason why I dont really care for sport. I also have found that I can be very jealous of people who are doing better than me, even when Im doing all I can to do my best.
Handicaps: I have asthma which makes it hard for me the breathe when doing certain types of activity such as running.
Aids: Steroids! That would be a joke, I don't often require those.
Medication: I have an inhaler, but I dont often need it as I try to avoid situations where my airways could be inflamed.
Allergies: Im allergic to different types of rodents actually. Im not sure what it is about their fur or bodies. But hampsters, rats, mice are all nopes in my books. Not that I don't read about them, because I do in books but I wouldn't actually be able to be around them in person. I am glad that puffskiens don't seem to bother me at all.
Imperfections: Well, my eyebrows are rather large on my small face. I have a few marks from pimples that decided to leave craters in the side of my face, but no one else has really said anything about them to me before.
Broken Bones: None.

<i>
</i>

Wardrobe: My Try-On Wardrobe! I would say that my style can be pretty relaxed. I love when the weather is cool enough I can wear my yellow sweaters. Other times of the year I like to wear cardigans over shorts with t-shirts or over skirts with blouses. I love my oxford styled shoes and usually wear them when I'm wearing dress/skirt outfit. I have a few sneakers with sunflowers on it and I also love wearing my vans.
Accessories: A lot of hairbows! I also have a bracelet I wear everyday. A few necklaces, but not that many.
Piercings: I have my ears pierced.
Hygiene: I would say that Im rather clean. I brush my teeth twice a day, once after breakfast and once right before bed. I shower almost every other day if not more, but I only wash my hair every other day, this is prevent it from drying out rather than being lazy about cleaning it.
Makeup: I dont wear any makeup really. Sometimes I'll wear a bit of eye makeup, but that's more for parties and balls than anything else. Sometimes when I wear a pretty outfit, like when on a day off of classes, I'll throw on some mascara on my eyelashes to make them darker since they are pretty blonde.
Perfume / Cologne: I use natural scented deodorant and thats about it. I do have a special bottle of perfume but I don't want to ever really seem like I'm trying hard, espeically around a certain person. I'm lucky that my body wash/shampoo both have a similar scent that my sister says sticks around in a nice way between my showers.
Tattoos: I dont have any, but I might consider getting a badger! That or a sunflower of course!

<i>
</i>

IQ: 113
Known Languages: American English and a tiny bit of Spanish
Lures: The classic look of books, in world were digital is the big hit, I've grown up on books and I love them.
Manias: Bibliophilia, the love of books!
Memory: I'm still young so I don't have much to look back on, but I think as I age I'll have a pretty good memory still. I tend to remember more of the painfuls parts of life than happy ones, but I think that's because there has been more painful moments recently in my life.
Phobias: arachnophobia, more so scorpions but spiders are very scary. Creepy crawly things freak me out but not all of them.
Savvies: Reeeeaaaadddding.
Ineptness: general judging my surroundings
Temperament: -sanguine quick, impulsive, and relatively short-lived reactions- But, I'm also rather calm in person I think.
Hobbies: I read a lot, I don't like sports or video games so there isn't much else for me to do.
Pet Peeves: Boys, like my brother. He always picks on me. I love him, but he can be very annoying. Also when people have bent pages in books and left them all bent up.
<i>
</i>

Personality: ISTJ, -A/-T - The Logistician
Meaning: "The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience."
Score Table:
Extroverted: 2%Introverted: 98%
Intuitive: 37%Observant: 63%
Thinking: 55%Feeling: 45%
Judging: 69%Prospecting: 31%
Assertive: 39%Turbulent: 61%
Strengths:Honest/Direct, Strong-Willed, Responsible, Calm/Practical.
Weaknesses:Stubborn, Insensitive, Always by the Book, Judgmental, Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves
Personality type information from https://www.16personalities.com/istj-personality

<i>
</i>

Last edited:
Character
A Brief Explanation: Everyone has traits that would be labeled under their character, these are mine.

<i>
</i>

Priorities: I would have to say that my number one priority is pleasing my friends and family. I want to do well so they don’t think that they’ve somehow failed me. If I get done what they’ve helped me with, well everything else can wait.
Motivation: What motivates anyone? I would probably say my few friends and family. My drive in life isn’t very strong, if I could stay in one place and read forever I’d have no motivation to leave that place.
Self Confidence: I know what I’m able to do and what I’m not able to do. I don’t think I’m a very strong character in many aspects of life. But, my knowledge is great even if I can’t perform well.
Self Control: I’ve been told I seem to have a lot of self-control but that when I’m drunk I’d probably be the eater of the group, wanting to eat different thing. I’ve never been drunk so I don’t know if that’s true but it’s better than being a crazy drunk!
Self Esteem: I struggle with this. I know I’m not pretty, not compared to others in my year. But my looks aren’t terrifying so that at least is a good thing to know. I hope some guy out there will like me for me. I don’t try to make myself something I’m not. I’m comfortable in my skin, but I’d prefer not to be the center of attention.

<i>
</i>

Hobbies: Reading is a hobby right? Cause that will hopefully always be the answer. Although I guess I’d say I like watching Quidditch now as well, but this is still new to me and the sport kind of scares me. I just hope never to get hit by the bludgers while in the stands!
Closet Hobbies: I collect a seashell for every beach I go to and I write a wish on the inside of the shell and then put it into a jar I painted on the outside, so no one can see in it. I even write the name of the beach and date I was there so they are perfect little memories of my hopes at the time.
Guilty Pleasures: I love watching movies late at night in the den at home during breaks with my sister. We sneak down and pop some popcorn and watch all the movies I’ve missed in theaters that our family has on DVD. I know this is rather PG but sometimes the movies are rated above what we should be watching..
Habits: Always going to the library whenever I have nothing else to do, which is all the time. Thinking about a certain guy……

<i>
</i>

Desires: My biggest desire right now is that Amber Wilson and I will find a way to be friends. I think it’d fun shopping for her and picking out clothes for each other to try on and all the girly stuff like that, but she hates me.
Wishes: Wishes are impossible endeavors for this world.
Lures: I’m constantly drawn towards yellow. Seriously, it always attracts my eye, the best is a book covered with yellow, then I know it’ll be a good book.
<i>
</i>

Afflictions: Would it be fair to say I’m afflicted with love not returned?
Traumas: My brother, he doesn’t understand what I am and it causes a lot of tension at home for me. I can’t write about this right now, it’s too fresh in my mind.
Worries: I worry that my family will be torn by my being. That happiness won’t be easy to find. And, that I’ll always feel incomplete.
Nervous Tics: I always bite my lip whenever I’m nervous.
Instigators: The topic of family and going home for holidays. It triggers fear of my brother’s words and also missing my sister at the same time.
Soothers: Watching movies and reading books always takes me away from the present.

<i>
</i>

Regrets: I regret coming to this special school sometimes. It causes me more anxiety than I thought it would
Secrets: I guess my crush on my friend is really the only secret I have right now.
Darkest Secret: Maybe when it’s not my darkest secret I’ll be willing to share it.
Pet Peeves: When people glare all the time but never tell you why! Argh!
Phobias: Spiders, bugs yuck.
Greatest Fear: That….I’ll never be good enough.

<i>
</i>

Preferences
A Brief Explanation: Just two small lists I thought I would just tack to the end of this part.

<i>
</i>

Likes: Yellow, Sunflowers, badgers, Books, cute objects, warm sweaters, tiny collars on shirts, warm cup of tea, blue, poetry, a burning candle, CoMC, books, fairy lights hung up on the wall, that comfy spot under the tree, reading, converse, spring, fall, skirts with tights, the ocean on a cloudy day, cozy socks, hair bows, brown eyes, yoga, thick cardigans, smell of books, sticky notes
Dislikes: spiders, bugs, rudeness, red, homework, scary movies, death, talking, closing times, being in the center, crying, arguments, cold nights, feeling alone, boating, cleaning, soda (pop), falling asleep during the good part of the book/movie, having a reason to say sorry

<i>
</i>

Home
<i>
</i>

Abode: My parents house is a very typical American home. Not very much that makes it special just a two story house. At school I reside in a dorm room with others that share similar interests to me. That’s the best way to explain it.
Hometown: New Hope, Pennslyvannia, USA
Citizenship: I’m a citizen of the United States and also a citizen of the wizardry community.
Culture: I would think I live in the typcial American culture but I also recognize that I’m special in the fact I go to school in New Zealand and have met people from all over the world.
Traditions: We go to church at Christmas and Easter. We always watch the football game before we eat on Thanksgiving. And the Super-Bowl has always met party central for my parents and my brother and his friends.
Routine: I like to say I start out the new year thinking I’m going to improve my people skills, I’ll read more than I did the previous year, etc. Only the second ever comes true.
Sleep Patterns: Normally I usually get pretty regular hours of sleep, lately I’ve been staying up late and getting up early to avoid my roommate so I’ve been lacking good night’s rest for well, almost the enitre first semester of 4th year.
Eating Habits: I love eating everything offered, I’m not super picky about foods but I love cereal with a banana cut up in it and milk for breakfast. Sometimes I skip lunch and just have an apple or other fruit in order to spend more time reading outside of the Great Hall.
Pets: I don’t have any pets.

<i>
</i>

Social Connections
<i>
</i>

Mother: Rebekka Jones Albertson
Father: David Albertson
Siblings: August David Albertson, September Linn Albertson
Children: n/a
Close Relatives: Sarah Jones Harrington and Edward Harrington, Aunt and Uncle. Their children, Everly and Maggie.
Distant Relatives: My Grandparents
Ancestors: Those would be my ancestors, maybe someday I’ll ask my parents about these people, but for now I don’t really care where I come from just where I am now.

<i>
</i>

Best Friend: September Albertson
Close Friends: Flavio Morales, Noemie Vanity
Confidantes: Noemie Vanity
Friends: Lucas Woodlock
Allies: Matthew Harper
Acquaintances: Aisnley Lynch, Merrill Piper, Evelyn Manning,
Followers: n/a, No one in their right mind would follow me. Although my social media accounts have a good amount of followers, well beyond my friend list here.
Subordinates: n/a, No one works under me.
Rivals: Amber Wilson
Enemies: n/a

<i>
</i>

Role Models: Noemie - I would love to be as kind as she is. I hate that some kid is bothering her, she’s too nice to deserve it.
Heroes: Superman, jk.
Mentors: Professor Pratt

<i>
</i>

Family Dynamics: My parents love all of us, I think my mom is sad she lost a child so young, my brother which would have made my twin and I three. But, we’re okay. My older brother August is a troublemaker of sorts. I don’t think he really believes in magic, he tells me so whenever I go home. He is the main reasons there are fights at home.
Communication: I’m terrible at communicating with anyone. I think some people might think I hate them because I don’t have talk to them. I just don’t know what to say.
Discriminations: I wouldn’t say I discriminate against others, but it does annoy me when girls are just talking about their looks.
Reputation: Do I have one of these? Probably that I’m the weird one in my year.
Dominance: I’m not a leader. I would gladly follow people, but more often or not I would say I’m just not a group person. I like one on one contact with others, group situations stress me out.
Expression: Maybe just subtle facial expressions is how I express myself. Like blushing when people ask me about my crush and looking down. Or when nervous biting my lip but otherwise calm?
Cooperation: I’m a loner, I hope you know that by the time you get here.
Sociability: A total closed-door, I’d rather be alone or just with one other person than surrounded by others.
Status: Well, being a muggleborn weirdo I would say my status is pretty low.
Class: My family lives in a middle class situation, but I have a feeling we are on the lower end of this.
Livelihood: I have a relaxed personality. I like to travel through my mind than go and explore my surroundings. But, that’s because I find just doing things in the world is rather lonely. Whereas a book I’m constantly with the characters.

<i>
</i>

Romance
<i>
</i>

First Love: n/a
Love Interests: Flavio Morales. Have I not admitted this yet? I can’t believe I’m even writing this down right now.
Marital Status: Uh, single.
Orientation: Heterosexual.
Significant Other: None. Probably will always be that way.

<i>
</i>
Love Style: Pragmatic eros
Flirtiness: Oh gosh, I don’t think I could ever flirt with someone. It’d be really embarrassing.
Turnons: Kindness, good looking, brown eyes, laugh,...
Turnoffs: Rudeness, Long/Dirty/Unkempt Fingernails, Tuned Out,
Virginity: still a virgin

<i>
</i>

My Magical Qualities

<i></i>

Wand: Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood: An excellent wandwood for healing and non-verbal magic, the wielder of a Willow wand more often than not has an something about themselves which makes them insecure unnecessarily.
Core: Wands with this core are good for charms spell-casting. Be warned that they do sometimes lead to failed hexes.
Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.
Thoughts: After looking up my wand I find it really interesting that the core is meant to be good for charms as I often struggle with those the most, but I have a feeling that its something more about me than my wand that makes it difficult for casting charms.

<i></i>

Your Patronus: I have not cast this spell yet so Im not sure what my patronus will be. (Badger)
Your Patronus memory: I dont think I have a memory happy enough to recall for casting the patronus charm. A lot of my happy memories have been washed over with darkness, either by my family troubles or make lack of being able to make friends easily.
Your Boggart: My boggart is rather disgusting, its my father walking out but he is a zombie, dead. Hard to turn that into a funny image but I always remember the time he dressed up as a goat for Halloween one year when our family went as a barnyard family and turn the image of him to that.
Your Animagus: I wish I was able to do this, but as of yet Im not good enough with magic to change my body into one of an animal.
Mirror of Erised: My family happy, my sister and I both in school uniforms of Hogwarts and a few more friends surrounding me as I win the best overall student for the year in marks and points. I imagine thats what I would see in the mirror. I havent had the opportunity to stand in front of one.

<i></i>

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions: I hope to pass my classes and make a few friends. I want to figure out what type of career in the magical universe would be good for me, that Im suited for. I hope to become a Prefect, but I have good competition in my year for the position and that girl will probably win the girl prefect position. Which might be a good thing since Im not the best at talking with people, that would be outside my comfort zone.
Best school subjects: Arithmancy, History of Magic, and Care of Magical Creatures. Normally I would have added Herbology but I think after losing 20 house points in the class I cant quite add it to my best school subjects list.
Worst school subjects: Flying and Charms
Extracurricular Activities: I sit in the library a lot. I would join a Herbology club but the one at school really isnt about Herbology anymore, so I wont be joining them.
Graduation: 2047

<i></i>

Grades

<i></i>

1st Year Potions
1st Year History of Magic
1st Year Defence Against the Dark Arts
1st Year Charms
1st Year Transfiguration
1st Year Astronomy
1st Year Herbology
1st Year Flying
P
P
P
A
P
P
P
P
[th colspan="2"]First Year Marks[/th]
<i></i>

2nd Year Potions
2nd Year History of Magic
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark Arts
2nd Year Charms
2nd Year Transfiguration
2nd Year Astronomy
2nd Year Herbology
P
P
P
P
P
P
P
P
[th colspan="2"]Second Year Marks[/th]
<i></i>

3rd Year Potions
3rd Year History of Magic
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark Arts
3rd Year Charms
3rd Year Transfiguration
3rd Year Herbology
3rd Year Arithmancy
3rd Year Care of Magical Creatures
O
O
O
O
E
O
O
O
[th colspan="2"]Third Year Marks[/th]
<i></i>

4th Year Potions
4th Year History of Magic
4th Year Defence Against the Dark Arts
4th Year Charms
4th Year Transfiguration
4th Year Herbology
4th Year Muggle Studies
4th Year Arithmancy
4th Year Ancient Runes
4th Year Care of Magical Creatures
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
[th colspan="2"]Fourth Year Marks[/th]
<i></i>

[th colspan="2"]Fifth Year Marks[/th]
<i></i>

[th colspan="2"]Sixth Year Marks[/th]
<i></i>

[th colspan="2"]Seventh Year Marks[/th]
<i></i>

Last edited:
Memories

</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
The MiddleNovember introduces her friend Flavio to her younger cousin Maggy.Maggy Harrington
Flavio Morales
Sept.
2nd

Only to BeNovember, who left breakfast early, is confronted by Flavio who read her journal and found out she has feelings for him.Flavio MoralesSept.
2nd
You're the One I WantNovember and Flavio go to the Halloween Feast as Sandy and Danny from Grease.Flavio MoralesOct.
31st
Hopelessly Devoted to YouFlavio walks November back to her Common Room after the Halloween Feast, where he asks her a very important question.Flavio MoralesOct.
31st
This Place is FantasticNovember makes a friend in the library.Corrine LagosNov.
2nd
Your Month Is Over, It's Candy Cane TimeNovember gets her only Candy cane from her boyfriend!Frankie TillingtonDec.
15th
Cold FrontNovember, busy trying to study, is confronted by an old foe who is upset with the lack of seeing her friend, November's boyfriend.Amber WilsonDec. 17th
One SlowdanceFirst real date as boyfriend and girlfriend! November heads down to the Yule Ball to met with Flavio.Flavio MoralesDec. 20th
Just a Book or two or three or fourNovember picks up more than just schoolbooks, she can't help but love all books.Lily CliffetonJanuary 11th
Small Things I LikeNovember and Flavio meet up after the holidays for some 1-1 time. Flavio Morales January 17th
Picnic for LunchHeading outside during lunchtime November runs into a foe? A Friend? Merrill PiperFebruary 3rd
How Would You Feel Rose delivery by November. Vivian Brackenstall Feb. 14th
Fresh Eyes Rose delivery by November. Nixon Mercury Feb. 14th
Oh Hey Rose delivery by November.Liam Waldgrave Feb. 14th
Someone New Rose delivery by November.Lanithro Styx Feb. 14th
This One is for.. Rose delivery by November. Xavier Jeffreys Feb. 14th
Sweet Things Rose delivery by November. Geovanna Volt Feb. 14th
The Show Rose delivery by November. Harley Tsuji Feb. 14th
Say Hey Rose delivery by November. Fleur Van Houten Feb. 14th
A Friendly Rose Rose for November Eleanor Hope Feb. 14th
Blue gave Yellow a Red Bloom Rose for November Alexis Sage KramerFeb. 14th
Till Our Lives are Burning GoldRose for NovemberSophia NightFeb. 14th
Love Like This Second big date for the Happy Couple!Flavio Morales Feb. 14th
The First Leaf FallsA rare moment between the two Hufflepuffs, November and Amber.Amber Chou Wilson Feb 25th

[th colspan="4"]Fifth Year Memories: Y30[/th]

<i>
</i>
Hufflepuff House MeetingNovember attends the mandatory house meeting, which isn't very exciting for her.Hufflepuff HouseSept.
1st

Dorm Chats - First NightNovember can't go to the library and is stuck in the dorms, ends up talking with roommates for
one of the first times.
Amber WilsonSept.
1st

It's Only NaturalHere November finds herself surrounded by housemates though her only friend is the Ravenclaw, for now.Flavio Morales
Amber Wilson
Ainsley Lynch
Sept.
2nd

Creative Learning
November runs into Noemie in the Conglomerate Arts Room and all her thoughts come bubbling out to the wiser RavenclawNoemie VanitySept.
15th

The Stands (Posts: 3-19)November attends the Ravenclaw v. Gryffindor game and has a run in with Amber where they have some tension and passive agression playing into the mix.Amber Wilson
and others
Sept.
29th

The Stands (Posts: 26-39)
November sits in the Ravenclaw stands for the Hufflpuff v. Slytherin match so Flavio can explain how the game works. Flavio MoralesOct.
13th

When Pumpkins Glow
Dressed as a yoga hippie November runs into Noemie and a scary nurse, also known as Merrill a girl in her year. Merrill Piper
Noemie Vanity
Oct.
31st

Some Wisdom and Advice
November isn't sure who to turn to but heads to her Head of House for some clarity on all her thoughts.~Professor Kennedy PrattNov.
1st

Just Peachy
After not meeting up with her for over a year an old friend seeks her out on a rainy day to make up for the time gone by.Lucas WoodlockNov.
2nd

Hit The Books!
The long awaited first study group session of the year. Flavio Morales
Amber Wilson
Ainsley Lynch
Nov.
5th

Bad Reaction
November ends up in the Hospital Wing with an upset Amber after she was careless in Herbology.Amber Wilson
Flavio Morales
Nov.
18th

Ends in the Ocean
November runs into Evelyn Manning one of Amber's friends in the hall. Evelyn wants to know more about what Nov really thinks about Amber.Evelyn ManningNov.
21st

Revelation in the Light of Day
November has a quiet time in the Common Room and finds a common interest with an older student in her house. Matthew Harper Dec.
7th

Getting Ready for the Night
Some tense times in the dorm for November as she gets ready for the ball at the same time as her roommate. Amber Wilson Sept.
1st

Jealousy and Dancing: not the best mix
November attends the Yule Ball and talks with her newest friend before being pulled away by her crush who isn't so sure about his own feelings. Matthew Harper
Flavio Morales
Amber Wilson
Dec.
22nd

Being Picked Up for Break
November meets up with her Aunt after getting off the train and has a heart to heart, continued in next memory as well.Professor Sarah HarringtonDec.
23rd

Sit Down Meal and Chat
A heart to heart with Aunt Sarah about crushes during a meal at the Leaky CauldronProfessor Sarah HarringtonDec.
23rd

The Stands: Posts: 45-55
November meets up with Matthew at the Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw match.Matthew HarperJan.
15th

there's not a beautiful way to explain that i am lonely
November heads up the the top of the cliffs to get away from it all, but Ainsley follows her and the two realize they have more in common than they knew.Ainsley LynchFeb.
1st

Go The Distance; Rose Delivery for April Ward November deliveries a rose to a younger Hufflepuff and has a pleasant conversation. April WardFeb.
14th

La Vie En Rose; Rose Delivery for Noah Warland She delivers a rose to an older boy, who intimidates her quite a bit.
Noah WarlandFeb.
14th

Comparison Will Kill You.; Rose Deliver for Amber Chou Wilson November had to deliver a rose to her rival Amber and it leads to an almost friendly encounter between the two. Amber Chou WilsonFeb.
14th

First Time in Forever; Rose Delivery Prof. Haden Delivering a rose to a Professor from a Professor made November and the Professor feel a bit awkward. Professor Haden Feb.
14th

Snake Eyes; Rose Delivery for Gilly Gillespie Delivering a nice letter to a young Slytherin. Gilly Gillespie Feb.
14th

Statues; Rose Delivery for Daniel Rosemary November delievered a red rose to a Prefect who seemed a bit upset by the rose, November couldn’t be too sure on that. Daniel Rosemary Feb.
14th

Hufflepuffs Are Nice At Least, Right. November receives a pink rose, but she isn’t sure who it is from. Fawn Barrow Feb.
14th

Going the extra distance After class November watches as Flavio received the secret pink rose she sent, or perhaps it was a pink rose from the girl delivering it to him. Geovanna Volt
Flavio Morales
Feb.
14th

The colour of friendship November gets a yellow rose from a wonderful friend. Amelia Cosgrove Feb.
14th

Yellow for a Badger November gets a beautiful rose from her friend Noemie. Alexis KramerFeb.
14th

The Louvre November finds her friend at the Valentine’s Day dance and confronts him about his distance and they speak about their pink roses. Flavio Morales Sept.
1st

* Alternate Ancient Runes Lesson No. 3 *A dream of what might have happened during a lesson. Flavio Morales Feb.
14th

Inability to Focus
November feels bad about not sending her friend a rose and brings her a fresh one and meets a very unusual situation. Noemie Vanity
Amber Chou Wilson
Feb.
18th
The Stands: Posts: 58-60November has the rare chance to enjoy a match with just Flavio by her side. Flavio Morales Feb.
28th

Chili Chocolate Chomping Championship! November enjoys a contest with some spicy chocolate and her friend FlavioMany People March
9th

Words to MeFlavio needs help in Muggle Studies and life and November is there to save the day.Flavio Morales</FONT>
[th colspan="4"]Fourth Year Memories: Y29[/th] [td]April 27th
[/td]
[tr][td] End of Year Feast! [/td][td]November filled with a quiet angry sits by eating the last meal of the year at school while her classmates get recognized for their house points.[/td][td]Many People [/td][td]May
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr]

</FONT>
<i>
</i><FONT font="georgia">
Stressed OutNovember runs into Flavio, the Ravenclaw boy in her year she had run into in the library first year.Flavio Morales
Pulling Out that NotebookNovember meets up with another student to study for their CoMC final exam.Noemie Vanity
A Good Day to be a HufflepuffNovember bumps into her fellow Hufflepuff outside the Library. Ainsley Lynch
Flowers for the futureNovember steps out of her comfort zone and actually goes to an event the Wild Club Patch throws.
She adds a current tally of the house points
Eleanor Hope and various others.
The StandsAgain we find November going somewhere she's never gone before. A Quidditch match. Her friend Flavio joins her and they watch the match of Hufflepuff vs. Beauxbatons. Flavio Morales
Tea LeavesNovember heads down to the Herbology Greenhouses to study for the upcoming exams with her friend Flavio. Flavio Morales
Zurie PranksNovember gets caught in the blast of the Zurie Pranks, however she mistakes who was the one who planted it. She'll probably hate Danielle for the older girl's remainder year at the school. Danielle Corelli
Desislav Zhefarovich
[th colspan="3"]Third Year Memories[/th]

<i>
</i>
Am I gonna be okay?November meets a second year in her house who comforts her, having already been through her first year.Eleanor Hope
EscapadesNovember is spotted in the library by another first year and is asked for help. She helps the boy find a book and in the process maybe finds a friend.Flavio Morales
[th colspan="3"]First Year Memories[/th]

</COLOR>
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="Georgia">First Year Books!
Looking for the books she is going to need during her first year at Hogwarts. Things got a little hairy as others arrived doing the same thing.Alaska Waterhouse
Rory Fergusson
Aaron Walden
Lucas Woodlock
Lisa McCellan

But, I want to Read
November meets a fellow book reader in this thread. The easily become friends but November is unsure if the friendship will last past sorting.Noemie Vanity

Another new thing
November gets her first wand after a few attempts of bad matches.Victoire Fontaine -Head Girl
[th colspan="3"]Memories Before School[/th]

<COLOR color="#A2798F">
<COLOR color="#A2798F">✄··········································································································
<i>
</i>

History
<i>
</i>

Prior to School: I had a very typical upbringing for any muggle American child. My father worked hard at his job in order to provide for his family and let his wife work on art, which hardly anyone really cares to buy these days. I grew up as the youngest child, but the next oldest was only a few hours older than me, therefore I didn't get many Princess moments of being the youngest and treated the nicest. When born, I had been apart of a set of triplets. Unfortunately, they, my parents, lost the boy, who they named October, he had bright blue eyes but never took a breath on Earth. I haven't ever felt a twinge of pain for missing him before and I don't believe I will. We only knew each other in the womb and I won’t ever remember that time, I do wonder if he would have been magical like myself or not. I did grow up having an older brother, August who is right about four years older than me and an older sister, September, who is just a few hours older.

I always found myself keen to learn new things. I’ve enjoyed reading almost as much as my father did from a very young age. I was often the child my father, David, would take to work with himself when his wife needed a break at home from all three of us kids. I was quite able to sit contently and stare at books before I could read and then once I learned to read books were never put down. It was around the that time my parents started to notice odd things about me, that were more than just my interest in learning. Whenever I got angry things would break and for awhile they tossed it up to the house being lopsided and things would slip off the shelves. They wouldn't know about me actually being magical until my Hogwarts letter arrived.

I got along with my siblings fairly well, I was a very quiet sister to have and would play with September whenever she asked me to. August, generally did not play with his younger sisters although he did really like them as babies and he was around four years old, as I’m told by my mother. He could hold us and all the adults thought he was really cute holding us and he enjoyed that. Upon starting up Elementary school I found myself being friends with my sister's friends. Sept was very capable in making friends easily and never found it hard to talk to anyone even adults. I was different, it took me awhile to come out of my shell for anyone new, and there was a constant stream of new friends thanks to September. While, I’m grateful for my older twin sister helping me make all the friends I’ve never felt like I really belonged with them. I was weird and everyone knew it.

Then came the Hogwarts letter. My parents were sure that I had signed up for something online, which I wasn't allowed to do. And poor me had to promise her parents over and over again I hadn't. A member of the staff had delivered the letter to our house and sat down to explain it all with myself and my parents. It took a lot of convincing and begging to my parents that it was real, I could sense it was all real. I really was a witch and it would explain all the broken things whenever I got angry. How whenever something did break it felt like a release to me, like I had really done it. It was my magic releasing my anger. Not to say that I was very often angry as a child, it just seemed like the most memorable thing to happen surrounding magic.

My mother’s sister, my Aunt is also a witch, and muggleborn. I guess somewhere, not too distantly we had a squib or someone more magical in the family. We aren’t very sure on who that could be but it’s really nice having people in the family understand me. My mom hadn’t ever been told about my Aunt being a witch, strange I know. So it came as a big shock when she told me and I found out my Aunt had even married a wizard and their children are also all magical. Soon my cousins will start up at Hogwarts New Zealand, or another school of their choice and I can’t wait.

<i>
</i>

First Year: During my first year at HNZ I had a very hard time finding my space and fitting in. I met a few others before school starting, we were all shopping. That was interesting but I don’t really care to remember it much. I did meet a boy during my first year who would later become one of my closest friends, Flavio Morales. He was looking for a book on ducks in the library and I helped him search all the books for one. I didn’t do very great grade wise this year. It took awhile for magic to really click with me and even now, my fourth year, I find some types of magic hard to understand.
<i>
</i>

Second Year: Second year was very similar to first year. Nothing remarkable happened. I did not make any new friends, nor see my friends from first very often other than classes. I did not enjoy school very much and got very poor grades.
<i>
</i>

Third Year: Something changed at the beginning of the third year. While, magic was still rather difficult for me I found that I really enjoyed Care of Magical Creatures. I also started to get more use out of library which I really enjoyed. I ended up running into Flavio Morales again outside of classes for the first time since first year. I thought he had grown into a really nice looking boy. All of the girls in my year had been talking about their dates for the Yule Ball and I knew they thought I was already weird so I did something I don't think I'd ever be able to muster the courage to do again. I asked Flavio to go to the Yule Ball with me. He said he would, I don't know why he did. I found him in the courtyard in my favorite reading spot outside. He greeted me with a smile, something I had been seriously lacking at the school, a friendly face. I was just wanting to study for classes there and then he offered to study together. I was surprised, I hadn't really studied with anyone else before and although my grades were already improving for the year I thought maybe this change would be a good one, to study with a friendly person. I'm glad I did, Flavio has easily become one of my closest friends at Hogwarts since. I brought up the Yule Ball and he said he wasn't going with anyone so that's when I asked him.
We ended up going together to the Yule Ball together and I think it was really a good night. We had fun talking and getting to know each other again and I finally felt like I might have a reason to continue studying magic.

Towards the end of the first semester, around that same time I ran into Noemie Vanity. We ended up studying for Care of Magical Creatures together and it was really nice. I hadn't thought that the friends I would make would be from another house, both in Ravenclaw. I sort of wish I had been placed in that house, would have made it easier to see my two friends. Noemie was already on the Quidditch team that year and Flavio as well. I was really impressed with their flying abilities although I wouldn't go to see a Quidditch game until the end of the year.

At some point during the second semester I ran into Ainsley Finch who is in my house and year. She's one of the other quiet girls in my dorm. I know she's friends with Amber Wilson but that was always the most I knew about her. We had a nice short conversation. I think if I tried harder the two of us could have been friends from that moment forward but I never feel like pressing myself onto others. I'm always fearful they'll start to think I'm a burden and I was happy with Noemie and Flavio as my friends, I didn't want more than them at that time. Speaking of Flavio we studied together at the end of the semester for Herbology, it was really nice and I think that's when I really started to have a crush on him. He was so sweet to me for no reason. He even met me at my first Quidditch game to try to explain things, something he did during my fourth year as well. I have to admit I really don't understand sports very well and I don't think with asthma I'd be very good in sports either. I prefer to do yoga.

My only event that I didn't enjoy my third year was the Zurie prank that was pulled on me. An older Hufflepuff girl and I think a seventh year were there and the books I was carrying got covered, along with myself. The hufflepuff girl told me the box left in the hall was meant for me, but I knew it didn't make sense, no one ever got me anything. Not even if it was Flavio or Noemie. I wanted to ignore them but the box exploded over us. The girl was nice enough to clean my books with magic when I complained but she left me covered and I had to walk the halls of the school covered, it was embarrassing and I strongly dislike that older girl, even if she is a Hufflepuff.

<i>
</i>

Fourth Year:Third Year had ended poorly in my opinion and I wasn't very excited to return. The one part that did excite me was that I'd get more time in the library and to see Flavio. It's silly to admit I spent most of the summer pining for a guy who was living on the polar opposite side of the Earth from me, South America. Things started with the feast and it was yummy, it's hard to believe how well the house elves can make food. Much better than my mom, or any mom I bet! After the feast we always have the House meeting. It was rather boring and after it finished I made my way back up to the dorm sad that the library was closed for the first night and I couldn't get to it. Amber came in and while I never spent much time talking to her before I did try my hardest. Things over the summer had been rough, all the travel and flights involved with school and being a muggleborn had been exhausting. My older brother continued to be a jerk and tell me magic wasn't real and I have mental problems. He's rude and the only good part of the summer was being with September and having fun with her and her friends. They used to be my friends but coming to Hogwarts they don't really consider me much of a friend to them since we don't see each other often, only during the summers really. September was more beautiful than I remembered while I'm still the ugly one of the clan. But well Amber told me about her summer skiing with her younger sister, Sophie I think, and they don't really get on. It made me sad and I broke down in tears which I think weirded Amber out. I quickly made my way to the bathroom when another roommate came in.

The next day I got to catch up with Flavio before breakfast, I had really missed him over the summer. We always have the best talks and he is so friendly, both he and Noemie are. I wish I had been put into Ravenclaw. Amber and her friend Ainsley came to join us and that's when things started to get weird. Amber kept giving me weird looks, I think maybe about the night before. But also I think she is jealous of how close Flavio and I are. Perhaps she also has a crush on him, I think she does at least. At the time I thought she was dating another boy however, so it didn't seem right for her to like Flavio as well. I tried to brush it off and continue and Flavio suggested we all study together later in the semester. This made me sad as studying was the one time I knew Flavio and I would spend together and if you ever crush on a guy getting time with him is always exciting, plus he is my best friend. Later in September I caught up with Noemie, I missed her the previous semester as she had become insanely busy and we got caught up on all the confusing things happening in our lives.

I hardly want to speak about the next big event which was the Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor game. Now, it seems to me that somehow Amber and I might be very competitive, especially in classes and answering questions etc. So it was weird to be watching the game so close to her, just an empty seat between us. Cheering for Noemie and Flavio, I noticed Amber wasn't cheering for her boyfriend's team, Gryffindor. So it came out wrong, and she got upset and told me they had broken up. I felt bad but she was also being rather rude to me. And she told me it was weird that I had a nickname for a guy who wasn't my boyfriend. This was embarrassing. Flavio has never had a problem with me calling him Duckie. She, errgh. She ticks me off and prods all the right buttons to make me angry I hate it. Classes continued much in the same manner, annoying. The next game I was happy to just be sitting with Flavio and he further explained Quidditch to me as some of things I just don't really understand, I'm not a sports person. Halloween came and went, Flavio placed first in the competition for most traditional outfit which was cool but I spent the night with Noemie and one of her friends Merrill. It was fun and I enjoyed myself!
Just after Halloween I went to my Head of House, Professor Pratt for some advice on Amber and classes. She was really nice about it and made me tea and everything. I'm glad we have such a kind HoH. I'll barely mention this as I don't think it's too important, Lucas Woodlock came and bothered me in the library, I think he wants to be friends again. But he ignored me last time he had a girlfriend and I'm sure it won't be long till he is dating another girl (which was the case, he did start dating another girl soon after) and continue on ignoring my place as one of his friends. So, we aren't really friends for this year at least. Then was the study group. It was awkward. I disliked being there and the only reason I was, was to be spending time with Flavio, Ainsley isn't too bad actually. But I hadn't known that at the time. Within a few days of our study event one of Amber's friends pulled me to the side after a class and started to question me about Lucas and Amber. It felt weird and strange to be integrated by a girl I hardly ever speak too. December came and I started to spend more time in the common room by the fire studying.

By far my most embarrassing moment happened soon after the study session and before Evelyn pulled me aside. I made a huge mistake in Herbology. We were working with Bubotubers which have a really nice pus that when properly prepared can actually take away pimples from your skin. I've used that before and I'm sure many of the others at Hogwarts have as well. But when the pus fresh from the plant comes in contact with skin it reacts poorly and causes boils to form on the skin and an ugly rash. Well, I was thinking about Flavio, like I guess I do most days and when I was putting some of the dung down I had been looking towards Flavio and accidently pushed on one of the plant's pus pockets, it's boil basically. It burst all over both Amber and me. We were sent to the Hospital Wing and 20 points taken from both of us, which I thought was really unfair to do, especially as it was a sub and not our usual Professor. Mistakes happen we shouldn't have really been punished more for my mistake. I tried to apologize to Amber but she was just too upset to listen. I think that's why a few days later Evelyn came my way to see if I had done it on purpose, like I hate Amber or something.

One of these occasions I met Matthew Harper. He loves photography and we got talking when he asked to share the couch I was on. He even let me talk some of the photographs of the school he did for my personal use, I'll include them in my autobiography at some point I think! He was a really nice and guy and we became friends I guess. We actually hung out for a while at the Yule Ball which is the next bigger thing to happen in the year. But first I suppose I'll have to mention Amber and I fought, just with words, in the dorms before the ball. She spent the entire time in front of the only good mirror in the dorm and I had to ask her to move out of the way as she was only thinking about her looks and how good she wanted to look. I don't really see the point of dressing up, especially if it was just for her as she said. I had spent the afternoon and a good portion of the evening in the library and had only just gone up for maybe half an hour to get ready before the ball started, it was plenty of time. Of course she did not like my personal thoughts and fought me on my points. To each their own. Reading had been more fun than that half hour, I will say that.

Back the ball, I found Matt or he found me I can't remember and we talked and I even got up the nerve to ask him to dance. He is just a friend and neither of the people we wanted to be there with were available for us to dance with so I thought why not? His answer got cut short as suddenly Flavio appeared and asked me to dance with him instead. I had to apologize to Matt but he didn't seem to mind very much at all. And butterflies in my stomach, I dance with Flavio! My mouth hurts from my smile right now. It was so magical, we weren't really the best and the first song was an upbeat song and we had fun. Then a slow song came on and he pulled me in and it was just so nerve wrecking but magical at the same time. Near the end of the dance I noticed mistletoe and he did as well. And time seemed to slow down, at least my perception of time slowed way down. At first I thought Flavio was coming in for a real kiss and so I just shoved my hand up because I had gotten so nervous. He left me with a light kiss and ran off saying how he needed to check on his date. I left the ball shortly after, my feelings all jumbled up. I still don't know if he was going to really kiss me or not. I'd like to hope he was but probably not.

Going home had been miserable, August played his same old tricks and I begged my parents to let me spend most of the break with Aunt Sarah. Aunt Sarah got a temporary teaching position at the school and she hadn't ever been to the New Zealand Hogwarts so I used my time filling her in on the school and layout and where her office was and the classroom and everything like that. When we got back to school I thought things might be different between Flavio and me but not the way they were different. He did not speak to me one on one till Valentine's Day rolled around. He avoided sitting next to me and even next to Amber until that point as well. I was confused and wondered if I had done something wrong. During the Slytherin and Ravenclaw match I ended up sitting with Matthew and we caught up and I apologized for the Yule Ball bailing on him thing again.
Near the beginning of February I was feeling particularly low and had found a new study spot after from the school on the cliffs. Technically it's forbidden to go up there but the Professor never really go all the way there on patrols, they focus on the forest instead as that is really a bit more dangerous than the cliffs. Ainsley found me up there, I think she followed me. I found out my housemate is actually a muggleborn as well. And she had some insight on Amber and it was overall really nice. I think we could have been really good friends if it weren't for Amber. Valentine's Day came around and I signed up to deliver flowers. It was a really hard task, the speaking to people was the hardest. I did meet a girl named April, she is the year below me and we have a lot in common and she created a club for us, Month named with Professor Relatives! I also had to deliver a rose to Amber and it was right after I had gotten a pink rose with no name attached just a little letter. My hope was that Flavio sent it, but I really don't think he would have. I sent him one and Amber was actually really nice for a change. I enjoyed that conversation the most out of all the conversations we've ever had, even if we were both on edge during the whole thing. At the dance that night I called Flavio out on his lack of involvement in our friendship. Earlier in the day I watched a younger girl give him the rose I sent him, although it might have been a pink rose from herself. She seemed to know him and be rather close and it made me wonder if that was why he was so distant.

Days after Valentine's Day I had not sent Noemie a rose and letter. So I went down to the Rose bushes and found a rose that was her perfect match for her favorite color a very light pink rose. It wasn't meant to mean the same as the crush pink, I mean I like Flavio and that's it, just him. And I had spent time to write a poem for her to show her what our friendship meant to me. I looked all over the castle for her and finally found in her in the library. With Amber. Absolutely the worse person to happen to be there, she seemed upset that I walked in on them and after giving the rose I didn't mean to stay. Noemie invited me and Amber was nice but to a point, she made it clear she was upset I was there with the tone in her voice. Noemie ended up asking some advice from the both of us and not long after we went back to studying.

Towards the end of the year Flavio and I attended a match together and it was a really nice Quidditch game and I'm finally at the point where I'm starting to understand everything that's happening and what the announcer is saying to us. Flavio and I then during Brightstone weekend took part in the Chili Chocolate eating competition and I won! And he came in second place I'm pretty sure. I won so much candy that I've saved a lot of it to bring to my cousins during break. I think I'm going to finally get the chance to have a full winter in New Zealand and not bother going home, although I will miss seeing September but there has been talks about her coming to New Zealand during the summer instead! One of the last major things to happen between Flavio and me during fourth year was when he asked me for some extra tutoring in Muggle Studies. He had previously convinced me to join the course when I told him I was a muggleborn and I hadn't known then it was because he really didn't understand electricity and other muggle items. I tried to help him that day but he was rather distracted and asked me a personal advice question, something he has rarely ever done. It was about crushing on a friend, well I told him to tell me what the matter was and it sounded like a crush. He likes one of his friends. Is it Amber? I think it could be and I think she likes him back which really is bad news for me. She hates me and she'll just convince him to hate me too, something I would never do if Flavio and I were together. He can be friends with whomever he wants. I told him to think on it over summer when he wouldn't have to worry about classes, but also because I just hope that if it is a crush on Amber it'd go away during the summer. But then at the end of year feast I began to wonder if he was crushing on this younger Hufflepuff girl. The one who gave him the rose at Valentine's Day. She kissed his cheek. The whole school there to see. I know I don't know what love is really like but I'm pretty sure my heart broke that moment. Not only were people with less house points than me getting noticed for their work but this girl was kissing Flavio. I would never be so brave, unless it was one of those European friendly kiss things but he doesn't do that, so I wouldn't try. Anyways, the year is over and it passed by very eventful.

<i>
</i>

Fifth Year:
<i>
</i>

Sixth Year:
<i>
</i>

Seventh Year:
<i>
</i>

Adulthood (20-54)
<i>
</i>

Seniority (55+):

<i>
</i>

Photographs
<i>
</i>
Rab9GIn.png
hw8qdCd.png
IOyMUmv.png

4jFzule.png
JDNfSrW.png
Tf9N5Ul.png

hO38ghd.png
ibGPyfs.png
lizDPWX.png

y6r8d8p.png
S0I2SEI.jpg
HtBkMNY.png
<i>
</i>
iSLGUMn.png
fmuqNLD.png
F8FFXjm.png

eplcnnX.png
xKz9viM.png
k3iMvtk.png

uvmQXTA.png
HEVDAQe.png
Mh8A6Kl.png
<i>
</i>
IF4b2Tg.png
nPGe95d.png
ewTUyWW.png

DJCTij9.png
UHAJ0DN.png
1gEvEW2.png

m0p1iuR.png
2vM7ADO.png
ld1pXTl.png
<i>
</i>
zPtvGdf.png
jUwCTr7.png
lnAFd87.png

X6eSwEk.png
WYmm66R.png
yTCERHD.png

AK8vlqc.png
xGCYR8V.png
VLSuhbw.png

fGAq2N5.png
b3JQlbK.png
QZox9yb.png

MzN06iU.png
A0qGXT4.png
iWtjPtF.png
<i>
</i>
3cV7fc0.png
g1MC7oP.png
pd7OEj3.png

kf8FkW2.png
uHaNBRT.png
dY0sTjg.png

u4nMxbx.png
1w6nECv.png
i6fuXtp.png

q21m6ki.png
OrZMybk.png
JbPKeS7.png
<i>
</i>
StXPYjC.gif

lRkrLy9.png

ADDg3Xi.gif

8OMECaK.png

WT3KHli.gif

GD3Mcl6.png

tT99e8O.png

kerGApw.png

3Fyk5XY.png

6bw0u18.png
<i>
</i>

Latest Updates:

November 1st 2017:
Added her holiday break memories and memories from before Valentine's Day 2045.

November 6-7th 2017:
Added her memories from Valentine's Day and after until the beginning of March.
Added her Tumblr to Social Media Accounts page.

December 14th 2017:
Added the rest of her Fourth year plots to the Memories section.
Added in her personal thoughts in the History section for fourth year.

February 23rd 2018:
Updated the list of topics she's been in during her first semester of fifth year.

April 3rd 2018:
Updated the list of topics for fifth year and fixed the usergroup coding for Flavio Morales during Fifth year to Prefect coding.

June 1st 2018:
Updated her Avatar and Banner's spoiler.

September 1st 2018:
Updated the links in the first post for easy access to remaining of bio.

Last edited:
Blog:

A friend talked to me once and asked if I wrote poems, it got me thinking and a few formed at my fingertips. They don't rhyme and maybe they won't make sense, but these are my thoughts and things I'd never voice with my own words.
-November

No. 1
Your eyes flash in my mind,
just for a second.
You're so close I can't breathe,
but please do not go.

You run away from me,
saying you're sorry.
Why do I want you back,
to hold and love me?

I will never be yours,
I'm not right for you.