Noticed.

"yeah...its okay..look i'll just see ya later." pez siad.

" Ok....."
Looking at Lils.
" It's just me and you."
kissed her.
"So... what is your fvorite candy again, hon?"

"You." She laughed. "No, uhm. I don't know." She thought a minute. "Anything with alot of sugar.

" Uh haha. Ok." He though about the mix be had for her. " I know I'm the sweetest thing you've ever seen, but do you have to drag it on?" He said smiling.

She grabbed his hips. "Oh, yes." she laughed. "I have to 'drag it on.' "

" Well if you have to then....." He picked her up. "Drag baby drag" then he kissed her.

She laughed. "Cris Conner Barnson! You Put me down this INSTANT!"

"Do I haveta?" He said laughing at her reaction. "I think you look pretty up there."

"Yea, you think? Maybe, you'll think I look pretty when I PUKE ON YOU! LET ME GOOO!" She started laughing again.

" Ya know? You have a point.." then he put her down. "I don't think that puke would look go with my robe." He said smiling." And I really don't want to see what it would look like either!" he said laughing.

She sat down in the grass next to the lake. When Cris sat beside her, she ayed her head right in his lap. [: )] She took his hand and kept tracing the lines in his hand.

She looked at him. She smiled. "I wnat you to do one thing. I want you to kiss the inside of the ring." She had gotten his attention. "This gives me a sense of security and safety.

" Ok.." he said a little confused then he kissed the ring. " There you go my beautiful angel." And then he kissed her again.

She kissed him, the pulled back, smiled, put the ring on her pointer finger, then began to trace the lines on his hand again. She looked at him. "What would our parents think?"

" Ha, I really don't care, but mine would flip right now. What about your mom?

She kissed each of his fingertips before she answered, "She'd probably perform the Avada curse on you and me."

" Ha. Sound like my father, I don't get it though. Our dad's where real close when they were at Hogwarts. I wonder what happened?"

She got a few tears. "It was my dad's fault. He started hanging out with the wrong people. He got hooked on the death eater thing." She sat up, "Listen, Cris, I'll talk to you later." She got up. She walked back to Ravenclaw tower.

" Lils wait," then he grabbed her hand." I want to go with you. Please?"

Cris was a little hurt but just said. "Ok I will see you later I guess. I love you, Lils."

She didn't say it back, in fact she didn't say anything. She merely nodded and walked on. Why does everything I think about come back around to Daddy.

Cris stood there dumbfounded. She never left without saying I love you to Cris. He was a little hurt

She was sobbing and her stomach was churning. She was so scared to have a life without her dad. But, would he want her to? Yes, of course he would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back