Noticed.

A

Anonymous

She noticed that Pez and Cris were talking, she wanted to know what it was about. Pez stopped crying, and she smiled, along with Cris. "Ugh!" She turned to walk back to the school. She wasn't in her best mood. He mom wa being her mom about the Cris thing, she didn't need this on top of it.

Cris seen what looked to be the back of Lils hair. "Oh no she must have..."

" Lils wait," he ran to get her.

pez saw lilian storming away.
"lilian!"pez called. she followed her.
"hey whats wrong.?"

She saw the confused looks on their faces. Nothing must have happened. She calmed down extremly. She laughed at herself. "Wow. Nothing. I was just in a major rushh!" She smiled. "Homework and what not. Have you seen the amount they are piling on us?"

Cris knew it was something. I want to talk to you later?" He whispered as he kissed adn hugged her.

She smiled. "Ok." She laughed a little, then grabbed Cris's hand. "I trust you."

"Mainly? Just classes. That's it." She sighed. "I can't wait until Christmas break."

"I am too." She thought about her mom's unacceptance about her and Cris. "Yea, I am too."

"Me either." She sighed. "Ugh... That mother of mine will be major pain."

" I know I am staying. I am not going home to listen to my parents about Lil..... Never mind. I'm staying, too." He stopped when he say the look in Lils eyes." DO you wanna spend Christmas together??" He said to mostly Lils and to Pez.

" Ok then its a... date. I think." he said. She look beautiful

" No need to leave Pez. I'm ok with you here, too. We're all friends here.

Cris looked at Lils," Pez, I'm sorry. Um..."

Trying to change the subject.

" Hey Lils what is you favorite candy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back