Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Kaia felt a bit weird about going to dances with mom but at the same time it was a chance to show off as "look how cool I am, I am hanging out with one of the professors. Beat me now," but did it actually seem really cool or did Kaia just give herself a mommy's baby reputation? No, no, no! Hanging out with professors was always cool! Especially if they were as attractive as Kaia's mom was, she was just showing off how beautiful she will be when she will grow up! Right? Of course, it was right. "Those house-elves! How did you even convince them to wear these little ridiculous costumes?" she giggled as noticed one of the elves, she didn't even think that she may sound immature, who cared about that? Not Kaia.

@Professor Eleonora Stark

Eleonora it was strange that Kaia went to dance with her, but there was no objection to being with her daughter, as they rarely met since Nora came to school. At least tonight could be together. It could be said that the woman still saw in her daughter the little girl who needed her care. Upon entering the Great Hall she looked around and it made her remember school dances, though it seemed like a whole eternity. "However, they look so lovely in those costumes. Did you get a letter from Dad? He mentioned to me that he had written to you when I took Charlie to him.'' She said with a smile as her gaze turned to the house elves, but it was turned to Kaia.

Salem didn't think she was very good at events like this. She loved them, loved seeing all the decorations and everyone dressed up all nice. But Salem couldn't really do it herself. Putting on nice clothes always made her feel like she was playing dress up.

Slipping into the hall, Salem was about to slip past a student talking to a professor when she recognized Kaia from class, pausing for a moment to talk to her. "Are you in trouble?" Salem whispered, glancing at the professor and back to Kaia. "I could cause a distraction if you need to run away." Salem didn't think it sounded like Kaia was in a lot of trouble yet, but she didn't know many reasons why a professor would stop to talk to kids at a dance either.

Kaia shook her head in disagreement about the elves. "I mean, it's not that bad but it still looks ridiculous, it's funny, but at least they look like they are enjoying it." She giggled at that and then gave a nod with her head. "He did. He said that Charlie has settled down there pretty good, said that his experiments currently are going really good. Gramps caught a cough," she quoted dad's letter while pointing in a ceiling as trying to not lose a thought chain. "How's your lessons going? Has there happened anything fun?" She wanted to be the first one to find out everything.

However it wasn't long when Kaia's classmate joined them and offered her help to get away from professor. "Shhhh, she will hear you!" She put a finger to her lips and whispered back. "I am here with her, no trouble, more likely I will get out of any trouble with her." Kaia hoped that mom won't hear that as it was pretty likely that she won't try to help her get out of trouble after that. "She's my mom." She finally added with a giggle. "And you can join us too, I swear, she is pretty fun!" Kaia partly hoped that Salem will stay as it would be cool to get a friend by her side.

Eleonora herself had the idea to hire an elf to help with her work while she was not home. "They are nice creatures, but they do their job, and if they think they look funny and noticeable, they do it right. We should do the same. What do you say?'' She asked her daughter. "He was very happy that he and Charlie would have a lot of time to spend together. He also mentioned this to me and even showed me some of his experiments. I didn't know about Gramps because your father didn't tell me. He probably doesn't think I'll care. " She said because she really didn't have a good relationship with her husband's parents. ''Lesson is fine. Not yet. There was a lesson beginning for salamander and niffert. After another lesson both interesting and fun. '' She was ready to offer Kaia to assist in that lesson.

Then they disturbed a girl who decided that Kaiu should be saved. Eleonora insisted not to laugh out loud, but did not. No one knew about it at school. Nora allowed the daughter the same answer as to why she is here with the professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back