Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert was exploring Hogwarts, and came to the dungeon. He only had ever heard of this place in books. He leaned against the wall, that he was finding he did quite a bit recently, and stared around him.

Larissa was in a peculiar mood; She flicked her hair back and felt her way through the dark room.
She had no idea that Robert was there and was surprised when her hand found Robert's arm.
Larissa blinked and released his arm, "Lumos" she said and her wand luminated Robert's face.
Larissa gasped, "Sorry.. I didn't mean.. I.. um.." Larissa's cheeks flushed.

Robert heard a rustling next to him, and then someone grab his arm, making him jump. "Lumos" he heard, and suddenly there was a bright light in his eyes. "Hey, Larissa?" he said. He pushed her wand out the way, so it wasn't so bright and saw she had turned slightly red and he smiled. "It's fine. Sorry i was here. What are you doing here?" he asked her, while taking her elbow and pulling her out of the dungeons where they could see again.

Larissa couldn't help but blush further when Robert took her elbow.
"I often come to the Dungeons.. It's normally empty." She smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Oh. Im very sorry. I was just exploring Hogwarts, and it's quite, peaceful" he said, choosing his words adiqurtly. He noticed her cheeks were now very hot. "Are you ok?" he asked her with a little concern in his voice. Her eyes fell into his again, and he smiled back.

"I'm.. I'm fine." Larissa said, pushing hair from her face.
"So.. How are you?" Larissa said, feeling embaressed that she had to revert to the basics.

"Absoultly Fabulous" he said smiling sarcastically. "You?" He asked

"So great I could jump to the moon." Larissa said sarcastically.
She was leant against the wall nearby.
"How come you're a Griffindor?"

"I have no idea" he said honestly. "I didn't know i was magical. Im muggle born. I recieved the hogwarts letter, and my parents were as suprized as i was. But i hated my old school, so i tried this one. I haven't done any magic yet. Still have no idea if it's true." he shrugged. He seemed in no way tempted to try ether. "You're Slytherin?"

Libby saw Larissa talking to someone, before realizing it was Robert. She rolled her eyes and walked over. "Hey Larissa." she grinned. Looking at Robert she said hi, but she wasn't too interested in making convosation. "What are you doing?" she asked them.

"Yes." Larissa smiled. She was surprised by what Robert said.
Larissa's grandmother had brought her up to hate muggle-borns and Larissa had always agreed up until now.
"muggle-born? wow." Larissa said surprised.

Larissa saw Libby and immediately stared at the floor.
"oh.. hi."

"Yes" He saw Libby, but didn't respond other than the casual glance. He looked back at Larissa with a stern face.

Libby tried to ignore Robert. "Larissa?" she asked, when she looked at the floor. Clearly she was unwanted here. She turned her back and walked off in search of Emme.

Larissa looked up at Robert. "That's Libby," she said, gesturing towards the brunette, "She's in Hufflepuff." She said with extreme venom.
"Are.. Are you going to the Yule Ball in December?" Larissa's eyes twinkled blue.

Robert smiled. "I know." "I..i didn't know there was one. Possibly" he said.

He started another topic. "So, do you have any siblings?" he asked.

Larissa smiled, flashing brilliant white teeth.
She held her wand towards the ground in her left hand, her right hand twiddled her soft blonde hair.
"I might go too- Or I might just go to the Forbidden Forest while everyone's backs are turned."
She grinned cheekily.

"Yes," Larissa said, "I have a brother called Davmorn.." Larissa considered for a moment whether or not she could say it, "He's a werewolf."

Robert didn't know wether to be concerned or impressed. Again, the fact of being new was failing him. "Er, cool, i guess? I have an elder brother called Alex, elder sister, Emily, younger twin sisters, Sophie and Katie, and youngest brother jack." Robert laughed. "We don't have fancy names, but then, our parents thought we were all muggles! How old your brother?"

Larissa was glad that Robert was being mean to her because of her brother's condition.
"He's 22.. Big age gap." Larissa laughed, "You have a lot of family members," Larissa sighed, thinking of recent events, "There's only me and mum at home since my brother escaped St. Mungo's and.." She took a deep breath, "Killed my dad."
She didn't want to look soppy in front of Robert and so held back any emotion inside her like a sponge.

"Im so sorry" he said quickly. He put his hand on her arm gently, but took it off again almost immeditaly. "Walk with me." he said to her, and began to walk down the corridor slowly. He had no idea where he was going, but he had to go somewere.

Larissa walked beside Robert, at first in silence, then she finally said "He wasn't exactly a good dad;
He was always working or something- My mum's the same." She sighed but continued, "My mum's an auror- she's so angry with my obsession with the Dark Arts."

Robert glanced over to Larissa, turning his head to the side for a moment before returning it straight. "You see, you've lost me again." he smiled slightly. "I apologize, but ive only known i was a wizard for a few days. I have no idea about the wizarding world." he said honestly. His hands were back in his pockets. He sighed, and glanced at Larissa again.

Robert froze. He saw up ahead someone he recognised, someone he recognised that shouldn't be here. "Im sorry. I'll, i'll meet you later" he said quickly to Larissa, before running down the corridor towards another student. He grabbed her, and pulled her along with him, disappearing down the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back