Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9" Unyielding Spruce Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
OOCOut of Character:
I'm sorry this has taken so long

The first few days at the new school had been different for the boy that had never properly been away from his parents. While he spent days alone with his brothers while his parents worked. There was something different about that and what he had now. At Hogwarts he could not expect his parents home at a certain time, instead he stared at the wood door to the dorm, and just stared. Late into the night when the others in his dorm room were long asleep he would stare at the door and just wish for his mother to bounce into the room, with her long brown hair flowing and the green eyes to glance upon with a smile sparkling through. He expected his brother Cassidy and Jeremy to be following behind, both behind wanting a piece of their elder brother that they adored dearly. Together they were a unit. Finally his father would follow them into the room, and settle himself with the two young boys and wisk them out the room, saying they needed to go to bed. And with that in his mind's eye where they had all entered the room, they were all gone with a small puff of smoke. And instead of being surrounded by warmth and comfort the Gryffindor boy would find himself cold and alone, in a dark dorm full of sleeping boys who seemed to not care what became of their families outside the safe walls of the huge castle they called a school. His mother had told him he would get over this. That being homesick was okay, but Sidney missed everything about his home, and not even the worlds he created in his mind could help him feel better. He was finally on his own adventure and he just didn't want to be their. He wanted to be back in the realitly he was not entirely happy with. Instead of the magical and fantastic one he had landed himself in. Of course it was no Narnia, and he was not competing to survive like the Hunger Games. But this world, his new reality scared him. He just wanted to be gone. Which was why, he had found it difficult to sleep, despite the growing tiredness. That engulfed him and made him feel tiny. But soon it would be okay. He would be okay. Hogwarts would make it better. His other worlds would make things better. And he would just have to try harder. Ignore the voices of his family within his mind. Sidney had to be strong, he had to show he could do it. Show his family that he was a Gryffindor. But, this would be hard.

Deciding that it would be impossible for him, to sleep any more. Or at all, the small first year had climbed out of bed, gotten dressed and had started walking. It was roughly five in the morning and the school had a deadly silence about it. He knew that in total he had gotten little over a few hours sleep, which was a regular occurance since he'd left his home. Sidney had therefore been a little more hostile towards people and definitely a little less friendly towards them too. But this wasn't an entire loss. He knew that he would be better soon. He just had to avoid people. Which was fairly easy considering that he didn't like spending time with people anyway. They thought him weird and didn't understand his need for the other worlds he created for only himself. It was why he knew the worlds he created would never be able to compare with his reality. His worlds were better, pure and the fears he had in his reality were gone. He was the ultimate ruler and people did as he said no question about it, Which was different from now as he was the lowest in the school and few actually really cared about how he was doing in the school and he was dealing with the huge transition that he had made. It was why as soon as he'd stepped out into the cool air that the grounds brought he felt safe. And then in his mind he was no longer in school, but in the winter of Narnia, where it was cold all the time and he was able to just run around in the snow. Pretend he was older, taller. Sidney Carver was a small boy. He didn't look much like a first more like someone who was about ten years old. But it didn't bother him. He just wandered around. No longer seeing the grounds but his own version of the world that was actually real. He kept walking and pretending until he was stopping abruptly by walking into someone or something. The small boy was sent to the floor, and only after a few second was able to get unsteadily to his feet and realise there was a girl he'd just walked into. "I'm so sorry" He gushed, the boy's cheeks flushing a deep red colour, not helped by the fact the air was already making his cheeks pinkish. He attempted to smile, but found he couldn't instead, he walked to her. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" The green eyes of the boy scanning the girl for inurgies he could've caused. "I was in my own world. I'm so sorry"
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back