OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara was just sitting in the sofa and writing letter to Daniel, there passed some time since they haven't written each other. But it wasn't the only thing she was doing, she had second paper next to her, she was writing down some random notes that just came to her mind. Those notes came up right when she was writing, she was multitasking and she already knew that she will have review that letter because she will make a lot of mistakes. But right now, she didn't care about that, she was smiling at both of her papers.

@Rosalind Lockwood

Rose was still aggravated after her run-in with that stupid Slytherin boy. She made her way to the student lounge, grumbling and annoyed. She fell onto a couch, grumbling and complaining to herself. She pulled a pillow up over her head. She sighed, the anger draining out of her. Why was her life always so complicated? She barely noticed anyone around her, lost in her own turmoil.

Kiara looked up exactly when Rose came in, at first she didn't say anything, she just watched. Would it be weird, if she just will try to talk to her? And then she decided, that she would be weird, if she just sits here and watches. "Hey, Rose, right?" Kia put her hand on the Rose's shoulder. "Are you alright?" and then she oversat on the floor just to be face-to-face. "What happened?" she tried to sound like she is not making any pressure, she just wanted to make sure that Rose is alright.

Rose tensed when she felt someone touch her, peeking up to see who it was. It was one of her classmates, Kiara or something. "Boys are stupid," she grumbled, picking up a pillow and rolling so she could bury her face in it. Stupid Apollo, stupid Arthur, and stupid whats-his-face.

Kiara slightly smiled when Rose said what happened. "That is true, but not all of them. You remember Romeo died for Juliet, that was stupid, but he did it for her! Isn't that sweet?" She totally loved Shakespeare, what can be better classic? "What happened? Who is that jerk who dared to hurt you?" she rubbed her shoulder, she was a little invested in this. She wanted to help.

Rose grumbled. Romeo and Juliet both died, and for stupid reasons. "It doesn't matter, I already punched him in the face," she peeked out at Kiara. "Why do you care?" she asked grumpily. "You've barely said two words to me since you got here. Why's it matter now?" She knew she was being a little harsh, but Rose was in pain and she had never really been good at keeping control of her temper.

Kiara tried to hold in smile, she just wanted to say and that's on period, but she changed her mind. She didn't want to get punched too and being like that would be a little too much. "That's good! Always stand for yourself!" and then Kia softly smiled at her. Rose was right, they never talked to each other before and there they are now, talking. Not the best conversation for sure, but that wasn't a big deal. At least, not for Kiara. "Because I hate to see people hurted, you deserve the best and that's a girl solidarity. Girls before boys, so here I am. I want to help you or if I can't help you, then I want to be there for you. No one should go through this alone," she at least tried to sound as calm as it was possible, but she blushed a little. Was it the best idea to mention girl solidarity? What if Rose thinks that actually that is the only reason why Kiara tries to help her?

Rose almost smiled, almost. But she was still grumpy. "You sound like my sister," she complained idly, stretching out and looking at the other girl. "And what exactly are you planning to do, hm? Hug, cry it out, giggle and do our nails?" Rose rolled her eyes, turning her head away again. "I'll pass, thanks."

Kiara giggled a little bit. "I'll take it as a compliment," she wasn't sure that it was compliment, but she decided that she'll take as one. "Alright, that's something I'd do, but that's not something I'd suggest. I thought about chatting and what if we play chess? I always bring it with me, but uhh.. I don't know why, if I am usually doing other stuff. But always when I come here, I take chess with me, so what do you think? You know it can cheer up a lot!" She was relieved that she didn't hug Rose, as she understood, girl in front of her totally is not a hug person, at least not now.

Rose sighed, her agitation slowly ebbing away. "You aren't going to go away until I agree to do something with you, are you?" she asked, sitting up and looking to Kiara with defeated eyes. "One game of chess? And then I'm free?" she asked cautiously, wanting to make sure she understood the terms.

Kiara nodded with extremely happy smile. "Exactly. And just in case, I can be REALLY annoying, if I want to, so we can't finish our game in the middle of it." she already set up rules. She was sure that Rose already noticed that Kia is talkative and that Kiara admitted that she can be annoying, was a perfect proof that it was only beginning. "Uhh, you are boring! You want to know my terms already? Alright, one game and you are free. For now." Kia grinned and then reached for her chess. "You want black or white ones?" she put both of them in her hand and then stretched it out to Rose and let her decide.

Rose sighed, reaching out and taking the black piece. "Fine, let's play." She moved to the nearest table, sighing as she sat in the chair and turned back to the other girl, raising a brow and waiting for her. Rose wasn't really in the mood for this, but she wasn't really in the mood to fight against it either.

Kiara winningly smiled as Rose agreed and then sat over to table. Kiara's attention was caught by bird behind the window. "Oh gosh, sorry. I was a bit offguard, alright." she moved over to the table and sat in front of Rose, and then put all the figures in their places. "I will start," she just put forward one of the bottom figures. "What do you like the most in Hogwarts?"

Rose sighed, propping her chin up in her hand. Deciding to at least try playing nice, she moved one of her pieces. "I like the arts room," she replied softly. "Or the view from the windows in the towers at night. It's pretty," she spoke quietly. "What do you like?"

Kiara smiled at Rose and nodded in agreement. "View from the towers is absolutely fascinating, you're right." she moved one of her pieces and looked back at girl. "Uhh, I absolutely love gardens and and library. It actually kinda gives grunge aestethic for me, that's absolutely adorable." she gently smiled at her hands and then looked back at chess, she already tried to come up with next move. "Have you ever thought what you want to become after school?"

@Rosalind Lockwood

Rose watched the girl move a piece, and after a moment of consideration moved a piece of her own in response. "I want to play music," she replied simply, choosing not to respond to the rest of what the girl had said. "What about you, what do you want to do?" She asked, turning her eyes to Kiara.

Kiara lightly sighed when Rose did her move. "You just broke down all my plans," and then started to rethink where she may move her piece. "You sing or play any musical instrumant? Maybe both?" she finally moved her piece. "I want to become a healer as my parents were. It's sort of family thing, tradition."

Rose smiled a little bit. She shook her head. "No, I can't sing to save my life. I just play guitar," she told the other girl. She watched Kiara make her move and watched the board a moment, taking a few moments to decide what move she wanted to make in return. "My mom is a doctor," Rose replied idly, moving one of her pawns. "It's a noble profession, but it takes a lot of work," she folded her hands under her chin and smiled softly at Kiara.

Kiara giggled at Rose's answer. "I'm sure you're not that bad in singing!! Uh, it's so cool! I can play violin and piano, but it's not as cool as guitar." she kind of gasped again, but it was more in a fun way. She felt extemely winning this life right now because Rose finally smiled! She did it! "What kind of doctor she is? My mom was brain surgeon and dad was psychiatrist. Uncle is in training right now, he will be family doctor and addictions counselor and my aunt is therapist, full family of doctors, isn't it fun?" she talked while planning how to make her move. "Every work takes a lot of work to achieve something good, I am sure you are already training a lot to achieve something bigger in future." after that she looked extremely cheerful, Rose smiled again. TWICE! She did what she had to, she felt as a life winner.

Rose raised a brow, tempted to compare herself to Mumble from Happy Feet, but decided against it. She nodded as Kiara said she could play the violin and piano. Both were pretty instruments. "My mom is just a general practices doctor, she hasn't really specialized in anything," she told Kiara, ignoring how happy the other girl seemed to have gotten. "My mom is a doctor and my dad is a librarian, I don't think everyone needs really grand jobs. I'll probably work somewhere I like and write music in my spare time," she mused. "It's your turn," she gestured to the board.

Kiara nodded to answer. "That is still cool." she looked back to board and then looked back at Rose. "You're joking? That is so cool to work in library, I mean books are so cool and it must feel amazing to be surrounded by books. Could you maybe play some song to me some day?" she supportively smiled at her, she'd love to hear how Rose plays guitar. "Oh yeah, right! Thank you," Kia moved one of her pieces. She had that move in mind but forgot to move it, and now she moved it.

Rose smiled a little. Kiara really did talk a lot. She was quiet a moment, considering her next move before moving a knight. "We'll see." She responded simply, not committing much to outside of this game just yet. "You just transferred in, didn't you?" She asked.

Kiara smiled back at Rose and then nodded. "I can wait for some time." she looked back at board while at least trying to come up with new plan. "Yeah, from Beauxbatons. It's such an amazing place, I especially loved it at winter. It kinda looked like from perfect romantic movie with perfectly happy ending." she moved her piece and smiled. She at least thought that she made good move. "What does it feels like to be learning here for so long?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back