Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire had debated not coming at all. But she didn't want to miss her final dance. She sighed as she entered- alone. It was fine, really. She had began here alone, she had always known somehow she would end alone as well. No Onyx, no Frankie, no Noelle. She swayed through the dance floor, trying to lose herself in the music as she so often had before.

Noelle entered the hall with a purpose. His eyes quickly scanned the room until they found her. With long strides, he approached her and spun her before taking her in his arms. "Dance with me. Even for the last time.", he murmured, swaying them to the beat.

Last edited:
Sapphire almost jumped out of her skin when someone spun her. "Noe," she breathed, glancing over him. Well, he certainly looked... Gorgeous. "I thought I told you to find Willow." She sighed, laying her arms over his shoulders lightly and dancing with him.

Noelle relaxed when he felt Sapphire leaned into him. He pulled her even closer as they swayed into the music. "And I told you I'd dance with you.", he whispered back. He would talk to Willow afterwards. But for now, Sapphire would have him for the night

Sapphire almost smiled fondly, but held back, shaking her head. "Youre stubborn." She sighed. "And being a brat. Why are you wasting time with me when she's the one you want?" She asked, honestly.

Noelle sighed, holding back his frustration. He twirled Sapphire before catching her in his arms. "Who's stubborn?I told you I'd come here with you." he exasperatingly said. " I admit.", he stopped dancing,looking at her. " I want Willow. What can I do? She's not here and you are.", taking her hands. "Let's enjoy tonight and talk about this tomorrow." He swayed them again, trying not to let his eyes wander and find a certain blue haired prefect.

Sapphire hated the way her heart dropped. She hesitated a moment, letting him take her hands before sighing and pulling away. "No. Your heart isn't in it. Just... Go find her, already, Noelle." She scolded lightly, trying to turn away. This was fine, really. She had never been a choice. She always knew that. Why did it bother her now?

Noelle groaned, dragging his hand over his face. He faced Sapphire. "Don't you understand?I want to be here with you." He looked around to see others glance their way. " If you so badly want me to go to her, why don't you find her yourself?", he challenged. " As far as I can see it, you are the one tired of me already." He tugged on her hand. " Find Willow then if you so want me out of your sight."

Sapphire was getting frustrated. "You don't know what I want." She shook her head, hoping the hurt hadn't shown in her voice. She was tired of arguing, so she just... Walked away, fully intending to leave the dance entirely. She hurt, and she wanted to lick her wounds in private.

Noelle groaned, followed after Sapphire. He pulled her back just when they reached the door. "I'm not a mind reader, Sapph! But I have an inkling of what you want. I just don't want you hurt more than now.", he added with defeat. He did not care whether people were staring at them already.

Sapphire pulled her arm away from him, defeated. "Just forget it, Noelle. You can stop acting like you care. Go after her already, would you?" She didnt look back as she left the room, her emotions from everything with Onyx and Noelle and Chrysander and Frankie and just her life in general putting her on edge.

Want to know what's happened next?

The drama continues HERE. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back