Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
This is set after Professor Cyndi Kingsley and Professor Effie Kingston were informed of Ai's pregnancy on January 2037.
Ai's nerves were on the edge once again. Truthfully, her nerves should have gotten used to this by now! How many people have she told again? Right. There was around seven she had already told about her pregnancy and that was not even counting the father! But, for every more important person that finds out about this condition of hers, the wackier her nerves were getting. Letting it all out with Ryuuji-niisan had been a spur of the moment and because of how broken she had been at the moment. Shiloh and Grace knowing about it had been because she had been living with them. Morgan, Professor Kingsley, the Headmistress and Professor Kingston finding out had been a matter of importance seeing as she was still in school. But this time, this time was a time when she wasn't completely broken and not a matter of duty. Instead she was choosing this on her own free will, but that wasn't making things any easier for Ai. Six years. For six whole years, she and her twin brother had not been in the same room without a fight breaking out. And now, here she was, waiting for him on the North Tower on an lazy Saturday night. It was nearing curfew, but Ai couldn't care less, this would not take long. Or at least she hoped.

A few hours ago, Ai had asked Taylor Blare for a favor. It was certainly beyond her character, but her pride was the least of her worries right now. And besides, she and Taylor had been on more peaceful terms since the start of the year. So, maybe it was not that much of a surprised that she had actually managed to walk up to the Gryffindor and ask for help so that she could meet with a certain Hufflepuff. Ai had told her former enemy that she would be waiting in the North Tower an hour before curfew for Conan. It would be no surprise that Taylor could manage since she and him were already engaged anyway. Now, the only problem left was if that Conan actually wanted to meet and see her. If he did, Ai was glad. If he didn't, Ai would understand. Either way, she practically had no choice anyway but to wait on the place she had told them she would be. The night had a slight chill to it but it was nothing Ai couldn't handle as she found it rather comforting, especially as she stood by the window, gazing at the stars, remembering her first year in Hogwarts. How much had she changed since then? Ai hoped that with how she is now, she'll be accepted as family again.

Taylor Blare and Ai Edogawa had been on rather peaceful terms since the beginning of the school year. Eventually they had both decided that being enemies no longer benefitted them and it never did. Even though they weren't exactly friends and maybe they never would be, Taylor was convinced that they could at least make a decent go of it and try for Conan's sake. Not that he had really spoken to his sister in a very long time. Taylor did feel bad about that a few times over the years, but she'd gotten over it. They were both at fault for what happened and sometimes you just had to forgive and forget. Still, Taylor had been awfully surprised when Ai had asked her to get Conan to come and meet with her. She would have thought that she would get maybe Kelsey to do that or something. Though admittedly, it had been a great deal of effort just to get him to listen, so she supposed she really had been the only option. It made sense, seeing as she'd had to resort to wearing a dress just to distract him. Taylor shook her head. As much as she loved Conan and as much as she knew that he wasn't just a typical boy all the time, sometimes he really was just a "typical boy." That couldn't be helped. Every now and then she was a typical girl, so she never help the misfortune of his birth against him.

Taylor knew that Ai would be waiting in the North Tower, all she had to do was bring Conan. It wasn't too bad at least. Conan hadn't outright said that he didn't want to go, but he had complained. Mostly it was about how she should have been the one to approach him and how he obviously couldn't accept that she went through third person. Taylor had chucked on the dress, cuffed him over the head, told him he was being an idiot and then dragged him by his ear out the door and through the corridors. She'd gotten more then a few curious glances whilst she did this, but people were used to her strange regarding Conan by now, so it wasn't too much of a problem. Eventually they made it to the North Tower and Taylor spotted Ai straight away. She stopped a couple of metres away and let Conan's ear go. He was taller than her, but not by much, so she didn't have far to reach. She looked him straight in the eyes and placed her hands on her hips. "You better play nice." She then turned around and called out to Ai. "Ai, I brought Conan." Taylor really hoped that this all worked out. She didn't know what she would do if it all fell apart again. It was about time these twins liked each other again. It was tough work trying to get them to be a family. Taylor knew what it was like not to have one and she would never wish that on anyone. Please, please, please make this work. Taylor took Conan's hand in hers and smiled between the pair.

Conan Edogawa did not know how to feel about everything that was going on right now. Today has got to be the weirdest day ever. Why? It must be because currently his fiancee was dragging him by the ear towards the North Tower while wearing a dress. A very enticing dress. How was this situation achieved? Honestly, it started off normally with him eating a sandwich. A very good sandwich in fact. And then Taylor had walked up to him IN. A. FREAKING. DRESS. That did not happen normally and for good reason too. And she was not just wearing any dress. She was wearing a very distracting dress in his opinion. Then, she started talking though most of her words entered one of his ear and then left the other just as quickly as it had come. Until one name was mentioned. Ai. With the name said, Conan's body turned rigid and he shifted his attention to her words instead of her physique. Meet with Ai? Right now? He was so not ready for this and the moment he hesitated, pain shot through the upside of his head and then his ear as he was subsequently chucked at the head and then dragged BY THE EAR by Taylor. He yelled, he fought but never found the heart to really pull away so instead, he let himself be dragged while grumbling, Dress-wearing tomboy.

It was not long before they reached the North Tower and his fiancee had finally let go of his ear but not after giving him a rather stern warning. After a firm nod, he took a deep breath and finally looked at her. His sister. Ai. She was breathtaking and beautiful. And in the past few years, only now did he stop to actually notice it. She had grown and he had to wonder if he had too. But the most he had noticed were her eyes. They were dead and yet so alive. He looked at them intently, ignoring the exchange between the two females and tried to decipher what he was seeing within her orbs. Loneliness. Fear. Despair. Unshed tears. Things that he had never thought he would see once again. Though tonight, it was amplified more than ever in comparison to the time she had broken up with Heath. To the time they had lost their parents. What could have happened that made her feel so terrified and lost? His breath caught in his throat. Could it have been because of him? He couldn't blame her. Six years. They had fought for six years and it was because he had been such an *ss and a prideful son of a b**ch. Taylor was right but at the same time not. He had to do more than just play nice. He had to start the play. Still looking at Ai, he held Taylor's hand, seeking her warmth for the comfort he needed to do what he should have done a long, long time ago. And then, he smiled at Ai, at his only twin sister, "Hey sis. How have you been? Sorry I took so long."

Ai had initially thought that she had prepped herself enough for this. She had done a lot of practice with how she will explain to Conan her sudden calling for him. A lot of mental preparation for anything that he might throw at her and emotional preparation should he refuse to accept her. She had practically tried to prepare herself for utter disappointment of whatever may come with this talk tonight. After all, even if Taylor had agreed to help her, that did not mean that Conan would want to see her. That was the big difference and the big ledge that she had to jump over. But, he deserved to know didn't he? He deserved to at least know that she was with a child. That he was going to be an uncle very soon. And despite that, it would be okay if he did not accept her or the child. She just wanted to be able to tell herself and her child that she tried to give him or her a family or someone to call uncle. She waited on the North Tower patiently, her hands running through the fabric of her clothes right above her midsection as she looked into the starry skies.

It was not long after that that the Head Girl had heard the shuffling of feet, arguing and a lot of grumbling. They're here, Ai realized and she took a rather deep breath to calm herself as she felt churning in her stomach in which she was pretty sure was her dinner instead of her baby. She was dead nervous and she knew it couldn't be helped. How long has it been after all? Six years and she couldn't help what she currently felt right now. Mostly fear and despair. He was her only blood-related family and the rest were just fictional despite her love for them exceeding more than that of friends. The bond she had with Conan can never, ever, ever be replaced. She looked at him, just looked at him as she nodded slightly at Taylor to acknowledge her presence. She would thank the Gryffindor later no matter what happens. She was about to speak her prepared lines before Conan spoke, his voice deeper and gentler than Ai initially expected. Though she couldn't care less about his voice or his tone of gentleness. She just cared about his words. His words that struck home. "W-what did you just call me?" she asked incredulously. "Y-you called me... S-sis. You called me sis, right?" Ai stuttered out still disbelieving of what was happening around her. Did that mean that he accepted her? That he forgave her? The very thought brought tears to her eyes. Surely Conan would not be kidding about a thing like this? Surely he wouldn't be that mean? She stood there frozen for a second. She had been scared. So freaking scared of what would have happened tonight. But here he was. Smiling at her and calling her his sister. Ai did what she had wanted to do a long, long time ago. Ignoring Taylor, she ran. Ran towards Conan and jumped on him and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. If he pushed her away, then so be it. If not, then she was thankful to all the gods ever present in the heavens. "I missed you... I'm sorry... I'm so, so, so sorry. It's all my fault. I promise I'll be good! I won't be so spoiled now, just don't leave me again," Ai cried and she didn't even care that she was seventeen right now. Or that she was pregnant. Who was she right now? A little girl looking for the comfort only her brother could provide.

Well, at least Conan understood that she was going to hit him again if he was the one to ruin all of this. She'd worked hard to make her relationship with Ai work and though it was still early days, the initial hatred that had breed many years of anger between them had diminished to the point where they could more then tolerate the presence of the other in such close quarters. Though, Taylor did have to wonder why now. Why the sudden need to be back with her brother. Taylor understood that there was not much time left for them in school, they were half way through their last year after all, but still, why now of all times? She wasn't sure yet but she did hope that she would find out soon, because she hated mysteries and she wasn't a big fan of surprises either. She was the type of person to read ahead, check the last page, read the blurb. She didn't like suspense and she sure as hell didn't like being kept in the dark. Something about the way that Ai had asked for her help told Taylor that there was more to this then just a just a simple wish to become a family again. Still, she would say nothing. This was not her affair. She wanted only to keep the peace, however fragile, between the siblings. Hopefully it would not come to that, but if it did, she would be more then prepared. Stepping away from the scene and folding her arms gently across her chest, Taylor simply observed them. Though their actions were small and reactions were slow, she was pretty certain that this was going to be a good thing. Indeed, for her sake and theirs, she hoped this all went smoothly.

Taylor raised her eyebrow slightly when she realised that Conan had referred to Ai as his sister. It was something he had not said in about as long as she had known him. The implications were not lost on Taylor and she immediately turned to face Ai to see what her reaction would be to such a revelation. The look of relief and hope that flooded the girl's features shocked Taylor. Ai had not expected to be welcomed back. That was enough to make even Taylor falter. She wanted to say something, but knew that this was not her place and so she stayed where she was. She knew she was witness to something incredibly personal when Ai, seemingly oblivious to Taylor ran right past her and into the arms of Conan. A place Taylor herself had been many times. Ai's expected rejection had obviously shaped everything she had done that day, from coaxing Taylor into bringing Conan, to the North tower and even to what she was no doubt going to say when she eventually came face to face with her brother. The sight of the twins made Taylor tilt her head a little in absolute wonder. She'd never thought about the strength of a bond between siblings. Twins. Corey and Lewis were never this close and Taylor had no siblings of her own. It made her wonder just how much being apart had cost them and she wondered if they'd ever get it back.

Conan was nervous. In fact, he was trembling a little though he wasn't sure if Taylor had noticed his nerves going wack. This was not normal of course. The last time this happened, he was about to propose to Taylor, which no doubt was ruined by a Gryffindor, then a Slytherin, and basically anyone who wishes to sabotage his happy life. But, the moment Ai's expression changed to that of relief and hope, his nerves calmed even if only for a little. After all, he knew the implication of his words. That he was ready and that he wanted her back. That he wanted his sister back. And that was the truth. And so, he grinned a carefree grin at her words and made an attempt to joke and settle the mood into a calming one that nerve-wrecking one. "What? Have you gone deaf all this years? I was pretty sure that your ears we-," Conan's words were cut off though as soon as Ai had launched herself into him causing him to let go of his fiancee and instead catch his sister into his arms. He couldn't help but chuckle softly, of course she'd throw herself at him. "Hey, hey," he tried to calm her down and soothe her hair and rub her back. But as she cried, she couldn't help but encompass her in a hug just as tight if not tighter than the one she was giving him. He missed her so much. But he had been too prideful to admit it. Until now. "Missed ya too, Ai. I missed you a lot too."

As Ai cried and apologized profusely, Conan couldn't help but turn to Taylor. He noticed that she looked at them in curiosity and wonder and the Hufflepuff could not help but smile comfortingly at the Gryffindor. Maybe he'll explain things to her about sibling things, after all the Gryffindor had none. His attention once again shifted back to the crying head girl as he attempted to calm her down by stroking her hair. "I'm sorry too. It's not entirely your fault," he told her gently as he pushed her away gently from the hug and held her shoulders at arms length and he looked at her in the eyes. "I've been an *ss for the most part so it's also my fault. Plus I've been a coward," Conan admitted with a sigh though a sheepish smile and though he knew that he was probably making excuses, he didn't care. "I didn't know how to talk to you. I didn't know how to approach you or what to say to you after all this years," the Hufflepuff tried to get her to understand that she wasn't the only one who had a hard time trying to approach him, because he too wanted to make that move but had always been unable to. Why? Because they were both cowards, but were now both brave enough to at least face each other and look into the eyes of one another. "But I wanted to fix us up. Like really, I haven't had someone nagging on me for so long. Well, maybe except Taylor right there," the young man chuckled and gestured over to his fiancee before his features were once again filled with seriousness. He was not going to pass up this chance to tell her something he should have done a long time ago. "Ai, I'm sorry. For everything. And I don't hate you and you don't need to make all those promises," he said with a smile and he had to wonder if he made his parents proud right now that he was fixing the mess he had made. Now there was one last thing she needed to know and he grinned at her before kissing her forehead, one that he had not done since their parents had died. "I am proud of you, you've come a long way,"

Deciding that the drama should end here and now before he blew into tears to which he knew would not be attractive in front of his current fiancee. He grinned at his sister and wiped away the tears that gathered in her eyes as well as the tears that currently stained her cheeks. Deeming that she looked suitable enough, he put his hands in his pockets and asked for news on her. After all, they had not spoken in a good while and all he had to go by were floating rumors. "So, what news have you got for me? I heard you and that b****rd Gryffindor hit it off during the Yule Ball. Kinda hard not to get the rumors going when you're Head Girl," the boy teased though his fist were balled. He really hoped that Miah did not get together with his sister. That boy had been in fights with him one too many times and even had the nerve to kiss Taylor just to tick him off. Who knows what else that person can do. But if he made Ai happy, then fine, Conan would just watch in the sidelines. However, as soon as his sister's demeanor had changed, his brow furrowed in confusion and worry. There was something wrong. He knew it. There was something horribly wrong with the way his sister was acting and by gone he was sure that this was nothing good at all. "Ai? What's wrong?" Conan asked carefully. He never expected though that her words could send him into a murderous rage.

Ai was totally speechless. She had not expected this from Conan. They would most likely never go back to the way they were six years ago but it was never too late for them to start over again. They were family. They were twins. They could totally start over again. That was how it was going to be if they made up before she and Miah became a couple. That's what could have happened if she was not pregnant. However, things have changed. Ai was not just Ai anymore. If Conan was going to take her in, he would have to take in her child as well. He would have to accept the fact that she was currently with a child and that Miah's the father. Miah did not know it yet and Ai was not sure if he wanted any part in the upbringing but she was most certainly sure that he would at least want to know about the kid. And right now, she needed Conan to understand her situation. She knew her brother would not be happy about this. And this would probably cause them to fight again. But she was prepared, especially when he had brought Jeremiah into the conversation. Though she couldn't help flinching at his name and at her brother's question. With a deep breath, Ai revealed the truth to him with a small smile. "Conan, we broke up," she had learned to accept that. They had only been an item for a bit of time after all. But the next part was going to be a little harder to take in most probably. She knew what this could probably entail, and yet she tried to gather the courage to tell her brother. She knew this could be hard but Conan would have to deal with it. "And... I'm pregnant," she said with a deep breath and smiled sadly and yet ashamed. "It's his child."

It was no secret to anyone that Ai and Jeremiah had been close and then suddenly after Christmas they had not even spoken to each other. Hearing that they had broken up did not surprise Taylor at all. In fact she was mostly glad for it. She did not honestly think that she could be Ai's friend with the threat of Jeremiah turning up all the time. Taylor blamed him for every bad thing that ever happened in her life. Though that was a bit of a stretch. After all it was through no fault of his that her parents died or that her Uncle and cousin got sick. Corey had died but it was not Jeremiah's fault. Unless he'd made his way all the way to her home to kill her family, which she definitely did not think possible. Still, she almost felt like these things wouldn't have happened if she hadn't met the boy. Shaking her head, Taylor went back to watching her fiancé and her new maybe-friend talking to each other. Ai seemed troubled. Though Taylor did not know why. At least, that was until Ai dropped a bombshell right there in the North tower. She was pregnant and it was with his child. Taylor immediately looked at Conan. She knew that face. She knotted her hands in her dress and wondered in maybe she should go to him. But this was not her battle. This was between the twins. Did she have a right to interfere? Taylor turned to looked back at Ai. Who was this boy? The father of her child? His child. She had said. She had made an emphasis without a name. Obviously they were supposed to know who it was simply from this small reveal, but it was beyond Taylor. Until she played back through the conversation in her head and stumbled upon the answer. His child. Jeremiah Raven.

Taylor whipped around to face Ai. "Jeremiah. Jeremiah Raven is the father?" She looked at Ai, really looked at her. She could see it now. She felt sorry for Ai, she felt sorry for Conan. Obviously he had left her. She needed to see the truth of this. "He f*cked you and then he left you with a child and just left you high and dry like some cheap wh*re?" Taylor turned to look behind Conan at the exit and wondered if she would get to the stairs before Conan. She had some Gryffindor blood to spill. Clenching her fists she looked at Ai again. "How could you? How could you do that with him? That... that bastard." Taylor wasn't sure why she was angry, but she was. She'd worked hard to get these twins together. She was NOT letting Jeremiah f*cking Raven, ruin it now! "I'm gonna kill him. I am Conan. I am going to f*cking kill him!"

It took a bit for the information to load into Conan's brain as his sister's words resonated within the confines of his mind. That didn't seem to fit. Her construction of sentences and her revelation that is. Break-up, pregnant, father. Those were mostly the words he caught on but the one that shocked him the most was that she was pregnant. Seriously the information was lagging on his brain. Though, when he caught on, he couldn't help but rub the bridge of his nose with one hand and his other clenched into a tight fist, barely controlling himself to punch the bazookas out of someone, especially with his pregnant sister around. "Wait. Wait. Wait," he shook his head as he was once again tempted to ask because of his dying brain. "Who is the father again?" Conan asked again, hoping that his suspicions were wrong. But with no answer from the Head Girl, it could easily be said that he was right. "You are pregnant because of Jeremiah?!" he screamed in anger as he flailed his hands and did gestures that would have made the devil proud. "Well, f**k that sh*t!" he swore to the heavens as he was attempting to calm himself down the same time his fiancee had realized something.

The Hufflepuff listened intently as the Gryffindor let colorful words fly out of her lips and that was certainly new because Taylor rarely swears and curses. But what she had said slightly fit the situation, though not exactly helping his barely contained rage. "Taylor. Honey. Thank you for pointing that out," Conan said sweetly and deadly calm though he was fuming and was barely containing his rage because of Ai's presence in the room. He was losing his cool though, and apparently, his fiancee was first to snap. And so, he quickly chased after her, grabbed her by the arm and stopped her from going any further. "Uh, Taylor, honey, no. You are not killing Jeremiah Raven," he said with a cheshire smile though his eyes showed the murderous intent that was threatening to come out as he dragged Taylor back to his sister. It did not take long though, because this time, Conan was serious and was not going to easily back down unlike earlier. "Calm down, honey. I need you to calm down and not kill the boy and talk to Ai instead," he said as he placed the two girls beside each other as he looked at them both seriously and pleadingly. "Okay?! Thank you," he said as he started pacing around, fingers placed under his chin as he attempted to calm himself but only a few threats and plots came to his mind. "Now you two girls stay here, while I f**king murder that stupid son of a b**ch," he said and what followed through his lips were several plots of torture that would have made the medieval people, Romans and residents of hell proud of his handiwork. Yes, his plots were surely satisfactory as his ploys left his lips before he ended it with a good conclusion a few minutes after he had started, "And I am going to throw his unidentifiable body into the bottom of the f**king lake." He smiled to himself and nodded satisfied with himself as he looked at the two girls, grabbed his wand and marched straight through the door but not before looking back and telling them sternly. "And no, you two are not coming with me. You two are staying up here and I will kill him. I will f**king kill that bastard," he said with such rage and bitterness. Yes, Jeremiah Raven deserved a slow painful death for what he did to his sister.

Ai was panicking. Severely panicking. No. That was a massive understatement. Ai was freaking hyperventilating! Okay, she expected Conan to go bazookas but she was prepared for a whole different kind of explosion! She was prepared for endless curses, several punches, maybe a sparring match here or there since she was still perfectly capable of sparring with him. Or maybe him going out of his brains because of the thinking of what was going on. Or maybe he would laugh everything off and ask her if she was joking! But noooo, what had to happen was severely different from what she had originally expected. Taylor was the first one to freak. Freak being an understatement of what the Gryffindor had been showing really. "U-uh... I'd rather think that we had s*x instead of me just being f**ked as you so lightly put it," the Hufflepuff muttered and hopefully loud enough for the prefect to hear, though she couldn't help but flinch at Taylor's sharp words that had cut deep. Why was she even compared to a wh*re anyway? "We were a couple, Taylor. You know, a man and a woman? Male and female? Oh come one! It's not like you and Conan don't have s*x every now and then!" Ai huffed at the female with a small pout. Well, she wasn't really sure about the latter, but hey, they have been an item for a while now, so why not?

Well, the most that caught the Hufflepuff's attention though and caused her to panic were Conan's plans and plots. And though normally, Ai would have laughed him off and refused to believe every word coming out from those lips of his, now was not really the time he would have been joking around. And with the fury raging within her brother, it wouldn't hurt to believe that he really just might do something or anything to get back at the Gryffindor boy. And she would have much rather not heard of his plans really. And now that she knew of them, it wouldn't hurt to calm both of them down. "NO, NO, NO, NO! You guys are not killing anyone!" she exclaimed as she grabbed Taylor and Conan's arms in an attempt to keep them within the North Tower. "I would rather not have blood spilled anywhere, particularly his blood as I would much like for this child to see his father ALIVE," the Hufflepuff said in such a hurry and one breath. Hopefully, she would calm these two down before a murder spree occurs. She'd rather not have herself explain to Professor Kingsley again. "And he doesn't know yet! I'd rather tell him myself than you two killing him already!" she pleaded to both of them in hopes that they would see reason. Well, hopefully they would as she liked to believe that they were rational people, otherwise she'd be severely screwed. And then she realized, half the time, they were all irrational. She was royally screwed, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back