Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand With a Dragon Heartstring core
Chrissy was kind of nervous for the Yule Ball. She had got an dress from her mother. Evelyn had made them and ofcourse she was thankfull for that. But she was sure Athena would respond way different. It was pink and not at all something for her, but she thought it was pretty though. And she would wear it, but that was all. It was not that she would scream if she saw the dress and all that girly stuff, it was not something for her. Chrissy felt regret for signing up, she didn't knew this person at all and hoped they would be in an friendly way. She hanged out with boys mostly and she didn't want things to be that akward. So she waited with the foods and drinks for her date, who would join her here.

Henry was so nervos about this date and he didn't know why he was so nervos but he go the Yule ball and try be on time and not to long wait the girl when he show up. He know that he try be do he best look good for the ball. " Hello, are you Christina? My name is Henry Addams". He told her and say warmaly hello and try be nice to her.

When Chrissy heard her name and actually saw the boy she was paired up with. '' Hey. You can call me Chrissy.'' The brunette than told him. She didn't liked her full name. So he could just call her short version. She than smiled shortly. '' Nice to meet you Henry.'' She than said to him. She looked around for an moment. '' So should we get something to drink? I'm thirsty, you too?'' She than suggested.

''You have a lovely name'' He try tell her nice compliment and then he will remember her nickname Chrissy. ''I can be a gentelmen and bring you a drink. What you like to drink?'' He asked her and he wanted try be a good gentelmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back