Not So Easy

Matt Greene

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Matt Greene was a very obvious Gryffindor. He wore the robes constantly, as if to say that he had pride in his house. But no one knew that this was the nicest clothing that he owned. The Gryffindor was highly secretive about what all he was up do, his frequent visits to the owlery, his roaming around with his head down and his eyes somewhat iced over with emptiness. There would not be any real life to them until he was reunited with his brother, the only family he had ever known. Matt missed Mason with all of his heart, and only told one person about his predicament so far. Belladonna was his friend, and he wondered where she was at, if he could hang out with her. Then again, he had not seen her often enough around here. Matt looked down as he crossed into the courtyard. The sun was high, and the air was chilly. Matt pulled his robes together in front of him as he wondered through, finding a bench to sit down on. He opened the book about the founders of Hogwarts to get a better understanding of the houses and he started to read. Reading did a lot of good for him, since it was quite often that he needed a distraction from what he had gone through. Matt just remembered to keep his private life just that, private. One would never know who to trust around here.

The Gryffindor read more about Gryffindor than anything else, about how there was something call blood purity, and he did not even know what that was. He was unaware of his own blood status, but he wondered if that one nurse with the last name Verdelet was related to his own mother. So many questions loomed in his head, but he did not know how to answer them or anything. There were no answers. Shrugging his shoulders, he continued to read more into the founders. There was also Ravenclaw and her daughter died tragically. That was all so sad, but he could not think of anything to connect with. Hufflepuff was the same way. And then there was Slytherin who seemed nasty overall. To him, that was why Slytherin and Gryffindor’s friendship fell apart, they were both so hardheaded. Matt wondered if that was why he was sorted into Gryffindor. Did he have a hard head or something? He did not know. Snorting to himself, he continued to read, as it intrigued him.

Brittany was walking out of the dungeons. She loved slytherin, it was a good place for her. But it was so, not clean. And she was accustomed to luxury, she has everything at home. A beautiful room, and a walk in closet with all the clothes she every wanted, so this was very new and also scared. Brittany wears her uniform with with her robes, also this clothes were very expensive and looked good on Brittany. But she gets gifts, all the time. Her parents were so busy with work, and it was always like this. Brittany never told people about this, and she was not planning too. She has made some friends, but they must be perfect for her. They must have some status, so she can have power. It made her strong, Brittany was very strong, if everyone said anything mean to her. It doesn't matter, one earn in the other out. She can take them, and bully them back. She would take revenge, and she won't stop. It pleases her, to see people with pain. So they can feel, how she feels. Brittany was a very pretty girl too see, and she knows that. She was so full of herself. Brittany was looking for some fun, and loves to bully some gryffindor students. She came by the courtyard, and saw a first year students, just like her. It was a boy she has seen more in hogwarts. He was so secretly and showed nothing, she knowes that he was spending time with Belladonna. She saw them together sitting in the great hall, but that was the first time she saw him talking. She did not know his name, it was something with an M. Brittany wanted to know more of people, and want to try this person out. Gryffindor and Slytherin were houses, that were so different. It was known, that these houses were not friends. Brittany walked with self-confidence to the boy, who was reading. Was he now a nerd too? She did not get Gryffindors at all. Hello there Frankenstein, what are you reading? Is it about veela's, now i talk about it were is your veela girl? You are so close right? Are you a thing now or something, i heard that she becomes a monster at night. You know she uses some spooky thing on you, because she is a veela? I would not think she is a real friend, that would be so sad at the end. Brittany laught at the boy, and played with her long white blonde hair. She was waiting to see his reaction. She loved to see, how people are reacting.

Matt heard some footsteps, seemingly heading his way, and he looked up from his book to see some girl, in green so he assumed Slytherin now that he was getting the hang of the houses, approach him. She looked pretty confident so he wondered why she was approaching him. He honestly did not care and went back to reading. He had so much to learn about magic, and he had to catch up. For now, he could just appear that he knew what he was doing, and that he would learn with time. Then he can show it off. One day he could, and then he could really show Belladonna. He did not know a lot about her, and he would love to know more about her. He desired it. She was also in his house which was just a bonus. However the girl started to talk, which made him look up at her from his seat, and then she called him Frankenstein. That was a compliment since he was an evil genius. Now if she called him Frankenstein's monster, then it would have been an insult.

Then going on about something called Veelas, and then Belladonna. He slowly closed his book and he said in a monotone voice, "Thanks for the compliment but if you were going for an insult, try Frankenstein's monster. Frankenstein was the surname of the man that created the monster. As far as you go with Belladonna, I don't know where she is. Our friendship isn't any of your business either, so go laugh and be a snob elsewhere." Matt reopened his book and he went back to reading. His reaction was priceless. There was not a single bit of emotion from it. He simply looked bored. If she was trying to get a negative reaction from him, boy she was going to have to try better than that. Given the fact that she had nothing, literally nothing, Matt would grow more and more amused at her laughable demeanor.

When the boy at first ignored her, she thought he was kinda depressed. Then the boy started to speak, and she was waiting the moment, to saw him screaming and angry. Brittany has not expected this from this weird boy. He said something with not much emotion, so this was the start of an reaction of someone. Brittany has bullied a lot of people at this young age and in her past, and she learned that everyone is different, and people are reacting different on things. That is what she had learned from her parents. Brittany looked at the boy, who said that Frankenstein was a compliment. The boy had a point, and that is something that Brittany can't take. Brittany should be not happy with a compliment as Frankenstein, but the boy seemed a boy that reads comics and talked about weird stuff, with his friends. She was wondering if he had friends, gryffindor students should never be a friend of Brittany. This boy if a real gryffindor, trying to be brave with this words. Now i have a first reaction, and i can give mine back.. Brittany laught at the boy, this words did her nothing. She thought about it for a second, but it was for information about this boy. He was so mysterious, and with this no emotional reaction. She want to find out, what was after this boy. It would not be easy, she was guessing. But she liked a challenge. Brittany saw the boy picking up his book, and just go reading. This made her angry, and she pulled the book out of his hands, and grabed it firmly.

I would not say it was a compliment, but if you happy with it. That is your choice, you look more like the MONSTER i think. So thanks for the information, it suits you well. Brittany gives Matt a arrogant face. Listen pigskin, yeah that is what you are. I will laugh were i will, and you have nothing to say about me. It is something that i like your friendship, and i will talk to her soon, about it. You stupid lions, calling themself brave. But i see only a ghost her, you have no emotionalthing in your ugly head. I think if i were your parents i will send you back, or sell you. This is just the beginning of me talking to you, and i want you to hear it. Brittany threw the book into a puddle. Now it is your turn She was thinking, and was so excited to the next reaction.

Wow, the girl was still there. Matt looked back down at his book, clearly ignoring her. Whatever she was trying to do, it was amusing him, and he had to fight from laughing. 'Wow her parents really should be paying more attention to her, or send her to a Catholic school,' thought Matt as he attempted to read, though he was distracted. However the book was pulled from his hands and thrown into a puddle. He whipped out his wand as she was talking, and summoned it back to him with a mumble of the spell. He then placed it into his bag, and he looked at the girl. The book was not his so it was not his problem. Still, nothing but a glimmer of amusement crossed his eyes. "Congratulations! You have successfully called me the monster of Frankenstein, which is indeed an insult. I bet the house elves are throwing you a big ol' party just for it, with cookies and cakes because you have learned something today." Matt's words were almost as if he was happy with what she was saying to him. But these words were laced with sarcasm, and it could only be detected by those closest to him, not even Belladonna knew of his smartass remarks. However she kept on and on about him being a lion, which was another compliment to him. Lions killed, didn't she know that?

"Are you finished? If you keep with that talking and all, you might tire out your vocal chords. I am sure that your mother and father must be real proud to raise such a vocal, little girl. I'd love to send them a letter, if I could. So laugh. Laugh all you want." Oh he had plenty to say about her. After all, she was the most hideous girl he had ever seen. Her hair alone was not the shade of blonde he found appealing, and he didn't like her nose either. But that was his thoughts. If she was expecting to bully him, she had another thing coming. Saying things about his parents and calling him ugly and whatever about his friendship with Belladonna, it wouldn't affect him. This girl knew nothing, and he knew that as soon as she called him Frankenstein. She was surely an uncultured ****. Matt did not show any of this though. He simply looked at the blonde, almost smirking, knowing if she kept on talking and laughing, people will definitely find her insane. 'Ah, the cliched Slytherins I kept hearing about. So amusing!'

Brittany saw that the boy thinks it was amusing, and that was something she did not liked. Who is this boy? What is his story? It were questions, she could not answer. Maybe it was a good idea to talk to that Belladonna girl, she was also part-veela. So maybe if Brittany make something up, about how sad she is to be a victim of bully of her blood, she trust her. Sometimes it was hard to be diffrent, but Brittany was happy with herself, and if someone thinks she is weird, they were just jealous, or not sure about each other. It did not do much to her, when people are saying mean things. Brittany never has got any positive love, from anybody. So this was easy, to handle. It was just actually an personality she had since her parents were divorced, it was to protect herself. Brittany was not just looking for someone to pick on, but she saw Matt and Belladonna in classes. And she was irritating about them, and right at the moment she walked on the courtyard, and there was a chance. Brittany was now a while on the courtyard, To get to know more about this boy, she heard his name in classes.

The boy just waved with his wand and the book came back, Brittany looked very cold towards the boy, he had some smile on his face. The house elves are just stupid, dirty creatures. Good that you are noticed it, that it was an insult, it suits you. Talking about cookies and cakes, you like food don't you? I ask people sometimes, what they think about thereself, so what do you think about you? If you eat just a lot of cookies, you can tell. But i can't promise, that no one can see it! Brittany looked with the same face towards him, she did not want to hold back because of his smile. When Brittany called him not a real lion, he was just happy. Maybe he didn't want to be in there. By the way Matt is your name right, Matt the boy who is just invincible, people are calling you that. I see you laugh, but i am sure. That you have a terrible terrible sad past. To painfull to talk about? Gryffindors were so irritating, they destroy everything! Brittany thought of Madison, her stepmom who was an ex-gryffindor. She destroyed everything in Brittany her life. Every Gryffindor was just like that, and this look on his face. One thing was sure, Matt would have a enemy in this school. Brittany was just strong, and was a fighter, but Matt was so annoying, and that called anger deep in her. It was not that easy, as she was thinking. But now she gets more information about Matt. And information is power.

Matt wondered if she was going to say anything else, or if he was free to continue learning more about the castle. He reached up and covered his mouth as he yawned, bored of what was happening right now before him. He really did not care about this girl, and how she came to be. Everyone had a story, a pathetic little sob story and he was sure that he had heard every single one of them. And he honestly did not care for people that had these stories that acted like total snobs and b*tches when all they wanted was attention and pity. When she said that the house elves are stupid, dirty creatures, he wondered if she even thought about that at all. "Funny on how you insult me, and the house elves like we believe your opinion is like God's judgment. Although, funny enough, without those elves, you would starve here at the castle! Me? Well, my existence is just that." He shrugged as he wondered if she thought about starving.

"Why yes, I love food. Food is good and gives us life. Without it, we cease to exist. And if eating a lot of cookies and cakes is bad, then whatever. I do what I want. I'd love to get fat by eating too much. Wouldn't that be just fabulous?" Matt continued to smile, like he was in the best of moods. He could act extremely well, and those that did not know him would easily fall for it. Matt shrugged his lean shoulders before he said, "Nope. No painful past at all. My mom's name is Aurora and my dad's name is Gregory. I'd say that they kind of spoil me, but I really don't think they do. What can I say, I just don't rub in how lucky I am to have such love and appreciation to the less fortunate. You know what I mean, right?" Matt continued to smile like he had won the lottery, even though his mind was thoroughly bored, and wondering where she managed to think that he had a painful past. He never mentioned it and for a good reason. She was simply blow smoke out of her arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back