Curly 14" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
"They form a line one at a time...
tumblr_mnwlkoLVVy1rtpjico2_500.gif

ready to play..."

</FONT></SIZE>
I can't see them anyway
Here I stand, helpless and left for dead
[name] Matt Nathaniel Greene
[etymology] The first name Matt is a shortened version of Matthew, which means the gift of yahweh. It is a fairly known biblical name which would give off a positive impression. The middle name Nathaniel means god has given. This name would give off an impression of a leader. The last name Greene is a variant of Green, which simply means the color or someone who lived near the village green. Overall, the name itself does fit with Matt's character, though he hates it if someone were to try to call him "Matthew".
[origin] The origin of his surname is very much known to Matt, especially since his name is not even originally traced to the Greenes, as it is traced to the Verdelets and the Morozovs. There is no known information on the Verdelet family, as they held no records. The Morozov family originated with the Lutrovs. The last name Lutrov comes from Russia, and it is a rare name to be carried out unless in certain parts of the country. Matt does not know where his first and middle name come from when it is pertained to his parents. He really could care less.
[nicknames] He does not like having nicknames since Matt is fairly easy to say.
[alliance] Matt is ultimately neutral.
[birthdate] He was born on September 1st, 2023, at 11:56PM. His twin brother, Mason, was born eight minutes later. He was born in a hospital in Romania, but he knows nothing of the whereabouts.
[age] 15.
[gender] Male.
[sexual orientation] Matt is completely heterosexual, since he has absolutely no interest in the opposite sex, except as friendships.
[dialects] Matt only knows how to speak English.
[hometown] This is actually unknown to Matt. Although, when asked which is his home country, he will proudly say the United States.
[residency] Matt currently lives with his cousin, Lucius Verdelet, off of Obsidian Harbor in a house. He is quite glad to be living in a home, with a bedroom of his own. He also lives with his brother, Mason, in the same house.
[heritage] 1/4 British, 1/4 Moldavian, 1/2 Russian.
[blood status] Matt is a first generation pure-blood, from his family. He does not know this and really cares nothing about the blood status at all.
[blood type] Matt has A positive blood type. There is a belief in Japan when it comes to blood types and personalities. With type A, the best traits are earnest, creative, sensible while the bad traits are fastidious and overearnest. This is somewhat true to his character.
[wand] Curly 14" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core.
Length: A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
Style: Great care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality.
Wood: A wand best suited for a warrior-type, Blackthorn wands bond most strongly to their owners after going through adversity.
Core: Just like the animal from which it comes, hippogriff feathers being used as a wand core produce wands that are stable and versatile; however, they must be respected by the wand caster or risk having this wand turn against them.
Flexibility: Unyielding: A wand which takes a special skill and determination to master; but once mastered its spells leave an unforgettable impression.

[current year] Fifth Year
[health status] Matt is perfectly healthy.
[allergies] He does not have any allergies.
[pet] Matt owns a British Short Hair cat he likes to call Kitty.
No time to lose, we've got to move
Close your eyes, so many days go by
[five words] text
[personality] text
[beliefs] text
[boggart] text
[fears] text
[likes] text
[dislikes] text
[goals] text
[good habits] text
[bad habits] text
[strengths] text
[weaknesses] text
[loyalties] text
[magical talents] text
[other talents] text
[patronus form] text
[annoyances] text
Steady the helm, I am losing sight again
Easy to find what's wrong
[chinese year] Being born in 2023 makes Matt a Rabbit. People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper. They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise. They are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog.
[zodiac sign] Matt's zodiac sign is the Virgo, the Virgin. Being a Virgo makes him modest, shy, meticulous, reliable, practical, diligent, intelligent and analytic which all fits in well with her character. On the downside, it also makes him fussy and a worrier, overcritical, harsh, perfectionist and conservative. What a Virgo likes are health foods, lists, hygiene, order and wholesomeness while they dislike hazards to health, anything sordid, sloppy workers, squalor and being uncertain. All of these tie in perfectly with Matt's attitude and personality. The choice colors for a Virgo are green and dark brown, both of which are worn commonly by him. The starstone for a Virgo is the Sardonyx.
[mutable sign] A Virgo is a mutable sign, and a person that is associated with this sign is associated with adaptability, service-providing and expansion. This is true to his character.
[interpersonal sign] Also being a Virgo makes someone principally aware of and concerned with social and societal concerns. This is not so much true to his character.
[planet] The planet that rules the Virgin is Mercury. Under the influence of the planet, one would have a computer like memory that allows you to be able to assimilate a large amount of information and then present it to the masses in a more understandable manner. They are very good at expressing this type of thing but when it comes to something close to their heart, such as love or compassion, they find it hard to let the other person know and can thus appear to be aloof and cold They also can be argumentative, critical, nervous and tense and if they do not make a special effort to overcome these they will lose many friends and loved ones throughout their lifetime without a clue as to why. Though the good qualities are industrious, methodical, humane and loving while they can also be critical, petty, self-centered and picky.
[element] Being a Virgo, Matt's element is Earth. An emphasis on this element indicate a practical, cautious, and pragmatic approach to life. In the majority of cases there is the need to build solid, 'real' material success, for example, home and career succeess. Earthy people may benefit from connecting to the earth element via gardening, pottery, facial mud packs. Long range planning and the determination to succeed are strong traits for this element, as is melancholy, greed and fear if taken too far. A person with a lack of earth may find it difficult to live in the 'real' world and to keep themselves grounded. Their expectations in general may be a little unrealistic. Matt fits this rather strong, and some of his most prominent traits are truthful, straight-forward, sensitive, just, upright and virtuous in dealings with other people with the downside of being aggressive to some point though it is hidden, egocentric, suspicious, controlled, non-caring and thinking he is never wrong.
[birthstone] His birthstone is the noble Sapphire. The sapphire has been linked with faith and purity, as well as foresight. It was thought that the stronger the sparkle of the gem, the more faithful and honest the wearer.
Fire your guns, it's time to run
Harder to find what's right
[martial status] text
[whom/when] text
tumblr_nny82mclSK1tndamvo1_500.gif
[name and name] text
[innocence] text
[turn ons] text
[turn offs] text
[aphrodisiacs] text
[the perfect female] text
[the perfect date] text
Blow me away, I will stay in the mess I made
I believe in you
[playby] text
[ages used] text
[former playby] text
[ages used] text
[natural hair] text
[hair modifications] text
[eyes] text
[height] text
[weight] text
[complexion] text
[scars] text
[birthmark] text
[smile] text
[body build] text
[body modifications] text
[dominant hand] text
[style] text
After the fall, we'll shake it off, show me the way
I can show you that I can see right through
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="georgia">
[school] Matt is currently attending Hogwarts New Zealand.
[hogwarts house] Matt was sorted into the house of Godric Gryffindor. This was his sorting post:
Matt Greene entered the Great Hall from what others were whispering about. The only thing that he could think about was his younger brother having to be left behind. With the death of their mother leaving behind a small fortune for them, at least Mason would have a place to live and some food until Matt could figure out some more things to do. He did not want to be here. Things were not fair for neither of them. Their mom left and then died, and now their dad was in Azkaban. Matt just hated the fact that Mason was not able to be here. It tore Matt inside that Mason was alone, and he wanted nothing more but to just get things done and order for him. He could not wait until next year, or the holidays to see how Mason was doing. He would have to get an owl so that he could write to him, and they could keep up with each other like that. There was not really any other way to keep in contact with each other which bothered him. Matt sighed and he looked up as the sorting ceremony started up with the voice of the Headmistress, whoever she was.

The hat started to sing, and as someone very unfamiliar with magic, the boy's eyes widened. It was freaky. Matt was suddenly wishing that he was not magical at all. He shifted in his stance, and hated that he was here. However he sighed once the names started to get called out ad eventually, his name was called out loudly. Matt dragged his feet up to the stool and he flopped down on it. His eyes scanned the area and he wondered where he would be sitting. He knew virtually nothing about the houses. How does the hat sort? By random? Matt twiddled his thumbs and he looked down at his hands, the only thoughts going through his mind was that he wished he and his brother were born just ten minutes earlier, then he would be here right now. Perhaps there was something that could be done. Probably not. But Matt just had to believe that this will go by quickly.

"Randomly sorting? You wound me! No, your house isn't being 'picked out of a hat,' - it's being picked out 'by a hat'. Now, as to the question of where you belong, it could go one of two ways, but I think your years here might be better for you in GRYFFINDOR!"
[special titles and awards] text
[extracurricular activities] text
[favorite subject] Potions
[best subject] Defence Against the Dark Arts
[loathed subject] Herbology
[worst subject] Astronomy
[favorite professor] Professor Kingsley
[loathed professor] Professor Blaze
[grade average] Acceptable
[owl grades] Not available
[newt grades] Not available
[graduated] Due to graduate June of 2042

"Only the strongest will survive...
tumblr_mnmi6dONZl1s99grzo1_500.gif

lead me to heaven when we die..."

I am a shadow on the wall
All your empty lies, I won't stay long

Catherine-catherine-zeta-jones-8990843-100-100.jpg

[mother] Lily Opal Verdelet
[born/death] May 9th, 2002; October 4th, 2023
[blood status] Unknown blood
[special] N/A
[heritage] 1/2 British, 1/2 Moldavian
[martial status] Was seeing Teo Morozov
[occupation] Ministry Official; Scitorari
[education] Durmstrang
[titles] N/A
[playby] Catherine Zeta Jones
[roleplayer] N/A
C1.png

[father] Teo Roman Morozov Greene
[born/death] March 5th, 1995
[blood status] Pure-blood
[special] N/A
[heritage] Russian
[martial status] Single
[occupation] Unemployed; Scitorari; In Azkaban
[education] Durmstrang
[titles] N/A
[playby] Adam Croasdell
[roleplayer] N/A
[th colspan="2"]Parents[/th]
tumblr_inline_mmn9la9JKi1qz4rgp.jpg

[younger twin brother] Mason Robert Greene
[born/death] September 2nd, 2023
[blood status] Pure-blood
[special] N/A
[heritage] 1/4 British, 1/4 Moldavian, 1/2 Russian
[martial status] Single
[occupation] N/A
[education] HNZ: Hufflepuff
[titles] Chaser
[playby] Dan Howell
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn
[th colspan="2"]Siblings[/th]

</SIZE></FONT>
I'll be the one to save us all
In this world so wrong
<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="50">
[history]
text
<i></i>

"There's nothing left so save your breath...
tumblr_mo4aadD0vV1snzutwo3_500.gif

lying in wait, caught inside this tidal wave..."

Your cover's blown nowhere to go
As we dance with the devil tonight

[first year] Years 2034-2035

Matt Greene x Belladonna Metzger: I Hate It
Matt meets his first friend, who is part-veela.
Matt Greene x Graeme Fergusson: These Are Small
Another friend is made, a boy in Hufflepuff.
Matt Greene x Mackenzie Mitchell: Everything Is So New
Matt meets another girl named Mackenzie, in Hufflepuff.
Matt Greene x Charmaine Zsigmond: Amazing, Isn't It?
The lonely Gryffindor meets another girl who could be a friend to him.
Matt Greene x Clara Antolini: We Have Trophies too?
Exploring just makes everything better with one more.
Matt Greene x Elijah Drage: So, We Must Be Dormmates
It is about time Matt meets a male in his own house.
Matt Greene x Brittany Clarke: Not So Easy
A Slytherin girl tries to bully Matt. But how does it go?
Matt Greene x Lux Hamilton: Little Of Your Time
Matt gets a little upset at some paintings and meets another girl.

Holding your fate, loaded I will walk alone
Don't you dare look at him in the eye

Code: Made by me, Kaitlyn.
Lyrics: Red - Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin; Black - Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
Influenced by: Zoey and Jessye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back