Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
It's Complicated
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
Yevheniy was sat in the durmstrange great hall, it had just just finished with lunch, and he was nursing a brand new shiner on his check. His nose was bleeding slightly, and he didn't feel great, but despite this, the boy found himself smiling. He wasn't sure what it was about fighting that interested him so much, but he really did like it. It was a good distraction, and while he wasn't actually that good at it, he held his own as much as he could and didn't get as badly hit as he might do. Eventually someone always broke it up, but they never really got into trouble for it. It was a non matter really. He was just always trying really hard to get himself expelled but had been very unsuccessful. He was just hoping to leave this school and go do something more interesting with his life. He wasn't sure what, he didn't know how he would do it. But, he was definitely not going to just give up. Yevheniy didn't like going to school. He didn't like durmstrang and above all he really hated having to deal with the lessons. He hated going to them. He hated what professors lorded over him as if they were better than him. He didn't like having anything better to do. Which was false, Yevheniy really had better things to do, and better places to be.

Yevheniy made to stand up, but the strain against his bruised side, caused himself to sit himself back down. Well, it looked like he wasn't going to be going to classes any time soon. Yevheniy smiled to himself as he sat on the chair. Clearly happy at the outcome. The other boy had been dragged away by his friends, and the hall was now pretty bar a few students who had decided to either not go to class or really just didn't have a class to go to. He didn't care what the reason was as long as they didn't annoy him. He was resting up, too happy to actually find his way back to the dorm. Instead he just stayed seated, and pulled the tissues away from his nose, which had stopped bleeding. He wiped the dried blood on his sleeve and then stood up, he just pushed back against the strain. He was going to find something more interesting to do. Maybe go outside where it was sunny and warm, however, as soon as he made to walk away from where he stood up, he turned and bumped into someone. He didn't fall over, but stumbled. "What the f##k" he cursed loudly, before looking up the person, he knew it was his fault, but he didn't care.

Ailith was making her way inside after she had been walking around the grounds and smiled as she was heading towards the great hall. Durmstrang might not be the happiest place on the planet and a lot of the people there were far from friendly but for some reason she liked the school a lot and it felt good to be back there after spending the summer alone at home. Even though she always tries to be as friendly as possible to people Ailith can be as mean as anyone else at this school when it comes to it and won't back down from any confrontation.

As Ailith arrived at the hall she started to walk slower, letting her eyes scan the room in search of someone she knew. She couldn't be the only one of her friends without a lessons at the moment, could she? When thinking about it she realised that it could actually be true. Thoughout the years the group of friends she started of with in the first year had shrunken a lot, but she didn't really mind, as long as she just had a few friends things were fine. Her thoughts had taken over and the young girl was walking through the hall without really paying attention and therefore didn't notice a guy suddenly standing up and turning around untill she bumped into him. The boy stumbled and Ailith took a step back, startled by his reaction, before opening her own mouth. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed and the boy looked up to her. He looked like he had just in a fight of some sort and his face had been one of the main targets. "Are you okay?" Before thinking about it the words had already left her mouth, however she was prepared for any possible answer, friendly or unfriendly.

Yevheniy knew that eventually his antics would get him kicked out, and really that was what he was routing for. That was exactly what he wanted from this place. He hadn't really when he stood and walked straight into someone expected them to apologise. It was funny, most people in Durmstrang that most people just didn't apologise. He certainly didn't, and it was probably why he ended up getting in just so many fights. He wasn't so interested in the sorry and more interested in creating enemies. So while rubbing his nose slightly as he stood away from the person, he glanced them up and down, and realised that it was a girl, whom he was actually sure was either in his year, or the year below him. Either or, it didn't really matter to him. He just wondered who she was, and why currently she seemed to not be yelling or getting her wand out. It must be one of those rare nice ones that somehow ended up at Durmstrang. He frowned slightly at her, just waiting for her to say something nasty as most Durmstrang students ended up doing, but it appeared like he'd be waiting an age.

Not only had she apologised but, she was also asking if he was alright. He frowned slightly at her, looking down at himself, and putting a pretty obvious, isn't it clear look on his face when he finally looked back up at her. "What do you think?" he said somewhat shortly. "But rest assured none of this is your doing" He told her as if it was the most obvious thing and as if she should've known it. Well of course it couldn't be her. He was not that weak. She could not be that strong. "I was in a fight, not that it's any of your concern, and I was just leaving. Going to enjoy some of this sunshine" he told her, side stepping her and had been about to head outside. "By all means though, since we've bumped into each other, feel free to join me" Yev said this rather sarcastically, but he had the sort of tone of voice where it could be quite difficult if he was actually being sarcastic or not. Perhaps she would follow him, or go with him. When he really thought about it, he wasn't overly bothered by the prospect, but some company might be a good way to waste some time.

Ailith has always known that Durmstrang was a rather dark place and most of the students there wouldn't turn out to be good wizards, but she didn't mind. The boy that stood in front of her at the moment probably wasn't one of the friendliest people walking around the school, as it looked like he had just been in a fight of some sort. He frowned at her and Ailith just kept her mouth shut, waiting for him to response. Most of the students at Durmstrang wouldn't have react as calmly as she did and she often wondered why she kept being nice most of the time. None of them were really nice, so why should she? There were a lot of reasons why she shouldn't be friendly, but she just figured that maybe Durmstrang needed one or a few friendly students.

The boy frowned once again after Ailith had asked him if he was alright and she gave him all the right to do so. He didn't look okay, so it was kind of a stupid question. Once he opened his mouth it seemed like the boy treated her as if she were dumb. If he thought that she would think that any of his injuries were her fault, she wasn't the only one saying stupid things. "Yeah, it's pretty clear that none of that could be from bumping into me." She reacted, slightly raising an eyebrow but resisting the urge to make any kind of mean statement. Ailith couldn't help but to hear a rather sarcastic undertone in the boy's voice when he stated that he was just heading outside and that she should feel free to join him. For some reason however the boy interested her in some way and without really caring whether he was sarcastic or not she decided to join him outside. "Well, if you put it like that I guess you're stuck with me for now." The girl stated as she crossed her arms, smiled and looked at the boy, trying to catch his reaction and waiting for him to move outside.

It surprised him slightly when the girl reacted to what he said, in a fairly friendlier manner than what he was really used to. He gave her a small smile as she did this. It was clear that even the nicest at Durmstrang couldn't walk away with at least a couple of the traits of the school. This school was just so infectious in possibly a bad way. He just shrugged when she said she would join him outside, "Of course" he said to her sarcastically, this time really making it obvious what he meant. He didn't really care if she joined him or not, and with that, Yevheniy began to walk out the building, he glanced back and noticed that she was indeed following him. Well, she was staying true to her word. That was interesting. He didn't really mind however. He knew that it was just a part of life. Durmstrang people were often stubborn, and he wasn't going to stop her from being so. "God I hate this place" he muttered to himself in Ukrainian, as he opened the door to the outside, and actually held it open for the girl since she was joining him, he wasn't just going to slam it in her face. That felt too childish for even Yevheniy.

"So, no friends?" he asked her, referring to the fact that she was now hanging out with him instead of others. He didn't really care if she did or not, but since they were together in this moment, it seemed justified to ask. He could say to add on, that he didn't have any friends in this school. Which was mostly true. He had people he spoke to pretty often but no actual friends. It didn't really matter to him really. He didn't friends to get by. Not ones that went to this school really. He much preferred fighting those in this good for nothing school. Finally he found a spot on the grass which he liked and sat down. sighing slightly and then lying on the ground. He didn't really care what the girl did, or even if she decided to stay. He glanced at her and tried to see what she was reacting like. "So, what's your name?" he asked her while looking up at the sky and closing his eyes to protect them from the bright light. "Are you a sixth year?" he continued, saying this because he hadn't really seen her around. But that might just be because he didn't really know who she was, or who anyone in his year was.

I hope you don't mind the slight god mod, if so, I can change it!

The boy responded and this time he was very obvious about being sarcastic, but Ailith didn't care. As he started walking outside she followed him without having second thoughts about it and she smiled when he muttered something in Ukrainian, however pretended the smile was because he held the door for her. Maybe he was aware that she heard and understood what he muttered, maybe he wasn't. He seemed like a not so friendly, sarcastic individual who just did what he wanted to and couldn't care less about what others did.

"One or two." Ailith shrugged, answering the boys question. "People here don't like being friendly. I can't be too bothered about it though." What she said was nothing but the truth. In her first year she had quite a couple of friends, but most of them were mean, unfriendly and basically very selfish. They got irritated by her, annoyed by the fact that she tried to stay friendly no matter how rude people would be to her. Annoyed by the fact that once she snapped there was not much of that friendly they Ailith left. They had tried to convince her to just give up on being friendly, but she didn't and she wouldn't. "The name's Ailith." She said, whilst sitting down on the grass a bit away from the boy. "And yeah I'm a sixth year and you're on as well, if I'm not mistaken." Seeing as the boy laid down with his eyes closed Ailith could take a good look at him, coming to the conclusion that he must be either a sixth or seventh year student and she was sure she had seen him around a few times. Judging by his question to her however, she was pretty sure that he actually was around the same age and it could very well be that they were in the same year.

Yevheniy was actually a little surprised that she was actually following him. He had expected her to just walk away, because most did that in the end he found, but no, apparently this girl was committing to what she had said. It was of course a little annoying, but Yev couldn't really say anything. He had pretty much literally asked for it. There was nothing that he could do about this matter now that it was happening. He realised that if he had truly wanted to be alone that he should've just walked away from her rather than do anything else. But, honestly he was perhaps looking for some company. It was why he hadn't actually told her to get to when she had begun following him. He had no other friends really, this might be an opportunity to at least have one person he could talk to. He was happily walking to the outdoors and even this person following him wasn't too bad. At the response to his somewhat snide comment he laughed. People here didn't like being friendly. Not at their age and not when they couldn't be bothered with each other. Yevheniy didn't see himself as a particular nice person, but it was mostly because he just really disliked the fact that he had to even deal with the school.

As he lay on the grass, the girl introduced herself. What kind of name was Ailith, it sounded like a stupid name. "What kind of name is Ailith" he said with a laugh, though he didn't say his own name. It was probably in her eyes as equally stupid. And then she continued by saying that she was in fact a sixth year just like him. He sat up slightly and looked at her. He couldn't understand why he didn't really recognise her. That was jus plain strange. Sure, he sort of distanced himself from most of his year, but that wasn't in his mind a really terrible thing to do. "I don't remember seeing you around" he said shortly, though he was sure that she had actually been at the school for the time he'd been there. "For the record, I'm also a sixth year, like you thought, and my name is Yevheniy" he told her, his name said in a more pronounced way. Just so she'd realised it wasn't english. "So where are these friends you claim to have" He lay back down on the grass and waited for her response. Not that he really cared about her or her friends.

The boy laughed as she told him her name and Ailith raised an eyebrow. "Dunno, you should ask my mom she came up with it. I believe it means 'warrior' or something." The girl shrugged. It was not the first time that someone made a comment like that on her name and it most certainly wouldn't be the last one, but she didn't really care. People were allowed to think whatever they wanted to, however Ailith liked her name and for her that's what's important.

Ailith slightly smiled as the boy noted that he didn't remember seeing her around, he sure seemed like someone who enjoyed being far away from people more than trying to make any friends. She was sure he didn't even want her to be outside with him, but that was kind of his own fault. "Well I remember seeing you around." She simply stated, pointing out that she did pay attention to the people around her. Ailith looked up at hime once he introduced himself and pronounced his name very clearly, which was rather unnecessary. Having Bulgarian and Ukrainian roots it probably wouldn't be too hard for her to pronounce his name, but she knew her pronounciation wouldn't be perfect and seeing she didn't really needed to say his name at the moment those were worries for later. "No idea, haven't seem them since I came back here. I'm actually not even sure if they're still my friends, but I can't be bothered by that. I'm fine with being on my own. What about you? No friends to hang around with, so you're stuck with me?" Sure having a few friends around was fun, but if their friendship indeed had faded Ailith wouldn't worry about it, she'll do fine on her own.

At the response to his question, Yev just nodded. That was a fair enough point really. "Fair enough" he told her with a small nod. It was just an odd name, and he'd never heard it before. Really he met a lot of different people, so most names were pretty normal to him, but that was definitely a knew one to him. It was good though. He really liked it. It was interesting to him, names, and really people in general, though he hated most people and really hated most in this school. He found people interesting from a nice sage distance. He gave a small smile as he glanced at her before looking back up at the sky. He really hadn't seen her around before, but that wasn't really the issue of the day. He was sure that this girl was plenty popular, Yevheniy was really the unpopular one. He didn't have many friends, nor did he really pay attention to anyone in this year, or any of the others. Which was why he didn't know who she was, but might explain why he didn't know her at all. "Really?" he said as if he didn't quite believe what she was saying. He wouldn't outright call her a liar, but didn't mean he wasn't thinking it.

As soon as he'd spoke, he just looked back up at the sky, and it was then that he took the time to really think about if he had even seen her before. He honestly didn't think he had, but he was double checking. Perhaps he'd seen her about at meal times. But, that wasn't really seeing anyone. That was glancing at faces and silently hating all of them. As she explained to him about her friends, he couldn't help but smile about it. Durmstrang and friendship were pretty hard unless you were really quite loyal and really stuck together. As the question turned on him, he chuckled slightly, while propping himself up on his elbows to look at her. "Do you think I have any friends, considering this" he told Ailith as he pointed at the bruise on his cheek, it didn't really help prove anything other than he'd gotten his ass kicked. Though really he was aiming to show that having friends it would've been much bigger. "I have no friends, I hate this stupid school, and now, I'm stuck with you" he told her with a slight underlying bitterness in his tone, though the only thing he was really bitter about was actually just being at the school not Ailith.

Ailith slightly smiled as the boy nodded his response. He might not even have meant that her name was stupid, maybe he just meant that it wasn't a common name, but that's what you get at Durmstrang. Yevheniy however was a name Ailith hadn't heard before herself, though that might be because she just didn't know a whole lot of people. "Yes, really." She ensured him, as he had responded to what she said almost as if he didn't believe her. It was the truth though. Having close to zero friends easily got Ailith bored and a lot of times when that happened she started to pay a lot of attention to others, hoping they'd do something interesting that would get her less bored.

As the boy answered her question and pointed at the bruise on his cheek Ailith bit her lip and nodded. "Right, fights." The thing he said after that sounded bitter and it made Ailith realize that the boy just seemed really unhappy and that this was probably the reason why he acted like he did. She felt rather bad for him, although she wasn't sure if she should be. Maybe he had done things that had caused him to be unhappy himself, maybe it was because of others. At least she wouldn't judge him, because she refused to judge people she knew basically nothing about. "Well, I can leave if you want to." Ailith carefully said to Yevheniy, while she was picking the grass in front of her. "I mean I can understand if you're fidning me annoying or something, so if you want me to leave I'll leave." She looked up at him giving him shooting him a watery smile.

Sorry this is so baddd

Yevheniy smiled at her, as she said that she had actually seen him around. It was funny to him, that she was so adamant about this. Clearly it really had to be true. It obviously couldn't be false, that would be stupid, why would she defend that position so strongly. It didn't really make sense to Yev if she actually hadn't seen him, so he was perfectly happy to believe that she had in fact seen him around where as he hadn't. It was pretty obvious why Yevheniy didn't really have any friends, considering the fight he'd just gotten into. He was just trying to get himself kicked out of the school and nothing was working. he didn't like the vast majority of people in their year, and it was just much easier for him to just pick fights with anyone and almost always everyone. It was simple, much simpler than actually being friends with any of them. Friends required work, enemies didn't. Every so often you saw them, threw and insult or two and then suddenly there would be a fight. Yev was not often in wand fights, magical fights, they were forbidden by the school, and Yev enjoyed much more giving out pain to people whom he disliked and whom he knew disliked him. "Fights don't help in making friends" he told her with a light chuckle. "They are however fun" he smiled at the thought. As much as they could hurt, it was still better than actually having to make friends. The girl continued saying that she could leave if he wanted her to, and while most of the time, had it been anyway else he would've said yes, this time around he was actually really enjoying this slight company. "You are less annoying than the rest of our year combined, so, I don't mind if you stay" he told her looking straight at her, and smiling almost sincerely at what he said, though he did actually mean it. "I like you Ailith. And trust me, I don't say that often."

No that was fine, now this is terrible. Sorry

Ailith kept picking the grass in front of her as Yev said that fights don't help in making friends, but are however fun and the girl frowned. "What's fun about fights?" She looked at the boy close to her with a puzzled look and was very interested in what he would answer. How could a fight be fun? Wouldn't it be more fun to make friends instead of fighting people and making them not like you? However Ailith had no idea what was going on inside this boys mind, so she'd just wait for what he had to say.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Ailith smiled when Yev told her that she was less annoying than others combined and although that didn't mean that she isn't annoying it was still something. The boy continued speaking and smiled at her, which only caused Ailith to smile back at him. "I do believe you don't say that often." She said with a slight chuckle. "I like you too, you're interesting." She stated, meaning what she said. She never really talked to people at Durmstrang, mostly because they just weren't interesting in talking to her. Or being around her really. The boy however was still sat on the grass and was actually talking to her, while if he wanted to he could've left once he noticed she had followed him outside. "I have just one question I really want to ask you though." She said after a while, looking back up at Yevheniy. "Why do you hate this school? I mean there are plenty of reasons, but what's yours?"

Yevheniy laughed slightly at her question. He liked fights, they to him were perfectly fun. He thought they were incredibly interesting and he was really always looking for them. But he was sure that this girl might not see the fun side of things which he saw. "Fights are chaotic and violent. They are anger and show loyalty, and it's one way of passing the time and avoiding having to go to classes" he said with a small sigh, thinking of the time he was spending here instead of in classes. "Plus, it's always fun to learn about what limit people have. You know. Which button causes them to fly off the handle." Yev had no other real way of explaining how fights made him feel. They were truly everything to him. There was really nothing that he enjoyed more than them. He smiled as she took his comment as a compliment, he really didn't say it often. Not even about the girl in this school. He hated everyone at this school with equal amounts of hatred. It didn't seem right to him, to not like certain people just because of the fact that they were good looking.

"Thank you" he replied as she told him she found him interesting. That wasn't what he usually heard people say about him, but it was always nice to hear. Then as the silence took over, he smiled slightly. It was nice. He hardly ever just got to relax. But, the girl broke the silence, by saying she wanted to ask something. So of course, Yev listened to what she wanted to say. Laughing ever so slightly when it turned out that she wanted to ask why he hated it. "Erm..It's difficult to explain." he said, "It's just..., it's dull. The people are boring and predictable. I like going out with friends, going to concerts and seeing the world. Kicking back on the beach or doing some crappy job to be able to afford the next place you want to go to. This school has none of that. But, I can't leave because my dad says I have to graduate and this school doesn't seem to want to kick me out. Do you hate this school?"

Ailith had never really heard someone talk about fights like that, but that might have been because she never really talked to people about fighting of any sort. She didn't like fighting, though if it would be in any case necessary for her to do so, she would. "So you pick fights to pass time?" Ailith looked at Yev with a bit of disbelieve, if he wanted to skip classes okay, but why choose to fight for fun? She couldn't understand that and she probably never would, but as she noticed before there were a lot of differences between her and Yevheniy, pretty much like they were the opposites of each other, but at the moment that's what caused her to find him interesting. She shot him a smile as he thanked her, calling him interesting maybe didn't sound like a compliment, but she truely meant it in a good way and it felt nice to talk to someone for a while. It maybe wasn't the first person she would've picked to talk to, but it wasn't even that bad of a conversation.

Ailith looked up at the boy as he laughed and explained to her why he hated the school, his reasons were understandable and fair enough. "No, I don't actually hate this school." The girl answered his question, trying to think of the right words to explain why not. "I agree with you though, it's dull and the people are all a lot alike, but being here is even less boring for me than being at home. You see you sound to have a good life back at home, hanging out with your friends and doing all these fun things, I don't have that. Whenever I get home I'm alone. My mom's gone for her work all the time and I was basically raised by nannies. Never had a-" She stopped in the middle of her sentence and shook her head. "Y'know I'm not even going to put you up with the rest of this crappy story. Point is I hate being at home and if Durmstrang is where I need to go to get away from it, then I'm fine with that." Ailith looked at the boy sitting close to her, hoping he'd be glad that she stopped in the middle of her story. He didn't seem like he felt the need to listen to what was going on in her crappy life, so she figured it was the best to skip the rest and just tell him why she didn't hate the school.

The durmstrang teen couldn't help but laugh lightly as she spoke in disbelief about what he did essentially to pass the time. It was pretty funny that, that was true. He knew that it wasn't the best method to pass the time. "Yeah, essentially" he smiled at her. "It doesn't sound that normal, admittedly, but honestly it's a lot of fun. Plus, it's the only way I'm eventually going to get kicked out." that was the plan. He would get kicked out and then head out with his friends. Let go of commitments and everything else and just have a lot of fun. He didn't have any plans for his life. He didn't think that he was really going to amount to anything. But, he was just looking to do things that he found fun. And having fun was really his primary object when it came to most things. This should really be no different. So, fights were his way of passing the time, and hopefully getting eventually kicked out, when the professors had truly had enough of Yev's antics. "I'm sure it'll happen soon" He told her, really waiting for that day. For that moment that he could wave goodbye to this place and have a very different adventure.

It surprised him a little when Ailith said that actually she liked the school. It was funny to him that anyone would. So, he made sure to listen to what she said about it. She liked it for strange reasons. It was the lesser of two evils it appeared. he felt a little bad that her home life was not that great, but surely it was time she start carving her own way. Yevheniy was very surprised when she stopped talking. He couldn't understand why she had done that, until she gave him an explanation. Yev couldn't imagine his father really trying to make him do anything, or really not wanting to explore things. He went out and made friends so that he wouldn't have to stay at home. "Why don't you just go out when you're at home? Go out, and met some people. Make some friends and all of that, if your mother isn't there, she'd not going to notice. My father's fairly busy with work, I don't see him often, so I just go out. Let him know I'm alright every so often. Come back once a week or so, to see him" Yevheniy could tell at the very least they had different mind sets when it came to home life. Yev was independent from his father, and his father trusted him to not get either arrested or hurt.

The girl nodded when Yev replied to her again. It sure didn't sound very normal, but on the other hand most of the students around here weren't very normal. "Ah, so you're trying to get kicked out. Well you're still walking around here so I guess you've had no luck in that yet." Ailith wondered if picking fights would really get him kicked out of Durmstrang. The school wasn't exactly a friendly place and she was pretty sure they didn't care too much about students fighting each other, some of the professors might even enjoy it. Most people here are just full of bad intentions. "I'm not to sure if picking fights with other students will get you kicked out." She looked at Yevheniy and frowned. "Maybe you should try something different." The words that came out of her own mouth suprised her, was she actually encouraging him to do something worse than fighting so he could get kicked out?

Ailith shrugged as he questioned why she didn't just go out. Her mom came home every evening and checked upon her, same thing when she left in the morning. She wasn't fond of Ailith leaving the house and interacting with Muggles. Since her father left her mother had been disgusted by Muggles, thinking they were all terrible people, that they were no good. "I don't know." She responded when Yev asked her why she didn't just go out. "I used to sneak out a lot about two years ago, to actually make friends and have fun. However after a while my mom found out and let's just say that didn't end too well. She's not that good of a parent y'know, I often think about leaving, like to just not come back for a long, long time. I guess I just don't have the guts to do so." The boy in front of her didn't seem to have that problem. Leaving when he wanted and coming back from time to time to let his dad know he was alright. Sounded like his dad had a lot of trust in his son, something her mom didn't seem to have at all. "Your dad, however, sounds like completely trusts you." She smiled at him, starting to really understand why he's trying so hard to get kicked out of Durmstrang. Being at this school sounded terrible in comparison to his home life.

Yev smiled at her realisation, grinning at her happy, that was in fact what he wanted to do with his time left at this school. He knew it would really only be a matter of time, there was only so much that this school could take before they just simply had enough. It wouldn't be long surely. Since he was really picking fights with everyone. Just as long as it didn't end up with someone really being seriously injured, because he hardly wanted to spend time in jail or something. "I have so far been incredibly unsuccessful in my attempts to get kicked out, yes" he laughed slightly as he agreed. It was an age old method of getting kicked out. Perhaps it would just take a little longer, maybe he had to do more. He shook his head at Ailith, this had to be the best method for any person to be able to get kicked out of durmstrang for good. "Well, I have been wasting my time in that case. While also getting my ass kicked" he chuckled lightly, wanting to know now what she thought would do to get kicked out of this school. "What would you suggest I change my methods to?"

As the conversation continued and he listened to the fact that she wasn't allowed out, that she'd done it before but it had ended badly, Yev could feel a small amount of anger growing in him. Was this woman, this girl's mother mistreating her, or just being over protective. It wasn't really clear to him, and he felt ready to punch this girl's mother if it was the former. "Is she just really overprotective?" Yevheniy's own mother was fairly protective, but with a family on essentially the other side of the world, that was not a primary issue for him. She didn't hold any cards over him. She was the entire reason that Yevheniy still responded to the nickname Wes despite that being no where close to his name. "You should just tell her to get to f##k" he told the girl seriously. "Like f##k her and her stupid rules" He told the girl before sitting up further to really push his point. At her words about his father he gave a little shrug, his father didn't really mind what Yev did as long as he didn't get arrested for anything too bad, or as long as he didn't get too hurt. "Yeah, I guess he does. He doesn't mind as long as I don't get arrested for anything too bad. Or get hurt too much" Yevheniy said with a small smile. He loved his father a lot. "yeah, I guess he gives me a lot of trust. Probably more than I deserve."

Sorry this took so long and that it's so terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back