Not really eating...

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Aurora had been doing some paper work in her office, she hadn't eaten all day, and she wasn't feeling the slightest bit hungry. She packed away her equipment and placed in her drawer, picking up her bag and cloak, she department from the classroom. Walking down the long spiraling staircase from the astronomy tower to the bottom floor, it was quite a walk, she sighed in relief when she got to the bottom. Professor Merrythought walked into the great hall, she had to eat something, 'its probably just a phase or something' she thought as she took some salad, holding her throat tight looking at the meat, she had always been a vegetarian and was really planning on changing. She began to take small bites of the lettuce that lie on her plate.

Anna entered the Great Hall to only see Professor Merrythough sitting by herself. She thought that she didn't look to good so goodnaturedly went up. "Hi, i am a new nurse in the hospital wing. I don't think we have met before. I am Anna Johnson." She said and smiled warmly.

Taking a seat next to her, she poured herself a coffee and waited to see what her response would be.

Aurora was awoken by the sound of someones voice, she looked up and turned to her side "Hey, no I don't think we have met, nice to meet you Anna, I'm Aurora, the recently assigned astronomy professor, but I share the job with Professor Cross" she said enthusiastically, she found this a good time to push aside her dinner and speak to the nurse in which she had just met.

Anna smiled as the other member of staff relpied. "Well, it is also a pleasure to meet you Aurora. Wow! Have you met my daughter yet then? She is in the 2nd year." She added, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Aurora wasn't eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back