Not now

Jerrod grinned. He knew he'd won this fight and he was happy about it. When she said she would be back in ten minutes, he turned and pulled himself up to a tree branch where he sat and waited for her.

Izzy didnt go far away but far enough to not be in his sight.she hated him but it was the only way to make steve and caley happy.she got the parchment out and started to write about what he had previously instructed her.when she finished she didnt bother moving she just sat there for a few minutes and relaxed before she would be back under his power. she started to very slowly walk back towards the boy she now hated.

Jerrod smiled as he saw her walking back. He jumped down from the low branch and landed weightlessly on the floor. Then he stood and took the parchment from Dizzy. He skimmed through what she had written and grinned. "Good." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a silver and green necklace which he had grabbed from his sister for exactly this occassion. "Wear this. That way, if I need you, you'll know where to go." The bracelet had a small silver plaque which would say the location that she had to go to to meet up with him.

`Glad you liked it..`she said but when he pulled out the braclet hwe face turned into i scowl.`eww im not wearing that`she exclaimed pulling a face at him and the braclet.`Ill just remember im not that stupid at least i have brains so i can help you out.`she laughed

"How are you going to know when I need you??" Jerrod grinned, holding the bracelet out with one finger. "One slip and Steve's going to be hearing from me. Are you really suer you want to take that chance??" Jerrod had picked a bracelet with the Slytherin colours on purpose. That way, it annoyed the person the most.

`Oh ill know alright.Just let me leave now`she said loudly`knowing my luck ill be stuck with you anyway`she said quietly.she took the bracelet and put it in her pocket there was no way she would be seen dead with the slytherin colors on.

"You'll need to put it on to know when I'm calling you." Jerrod shrugged. "The bracelet will make your skin feel tingly to tell you that you have to come to me. The place will be on the silver plaque. If your late then I wont be happy."

`Well ill put it on later and if it bothers you so much ill wear it now but it wont be showing ever`swhe said walking closer to him.`i wont be late` and then in her head she said ill never be there.

Jerrod laughed. "Good luck with that. How are you going to hide it when you're wearing a short sleeved top?? The summer is too hot for long sleeved tops or jackets." He shrugged and smiled smuggly

`ill hide it somehow .now can i leave?`she said leaning against the tree and twirling the bracelet around one finger.`good bye, ill see you when i see you`and in her head which will be never!

(hmm how shall we continue it?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back