Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had always known school dances would come to an end, she'd leave school after all, but after getting ready for this last dance, she knew there was no way she wasn't ever going to go a dance again. She was so determined to have a blast at the dance, and to find occasions out of school where she could wear a pretty dress and get all made up for dancing and maybe kissing some cute boys. Valeria walked into the hall, feeling confident and beautiful. She had gone all out with her dress, her shoes, and her hair. She knew some took the valentines day dance to be fractionally more casual, but not Val. Valeria decided to not waste any time and immediately went to the dancefloor to dance.

Silas had been excited to attend another dance. He was still having fun going to them alone... mostly. As he entered the Great Hall in white button up with red pants, he looked around to see many happy couples about, but also plenty of single people, some looking more miserable than others. He didn't find being single miserable at all, but he was starting to notice what it felt like to be a third wheel. The Hufflepuff straightened his pink bowtie as he heard a song he really liked start to play and started to shimmy onto the dance floor. Silas closed his eyes, feeling the rhythm of the music until he felt his arm run into something or someone rather hard. He pulled back, opening his eyes, to see who he had collided with.

Valeria had been dancing happily to herself, moving to the beat of the music and having a good time. There was little better to her than being able to just dance and have fun. She felt something hit her, which was not uncommon on a dance floor with lots of people around. She glanced at the person, and noted it was a boy a little younger than she was, cute, but probably a bit young for her. She moved to dance a little with him, as if to say it had been okay, to hit her on the dancefloor. Val knew the hazards of dancing.

Silas saw he had accidentally hit an older girl and was about to apologize until she started dancing with him, which surprised him. "I guess I didn't hurt you that bad," he joked, doing a rather weird move to the next part of the song, similar to the lawn mower. "I like your dress," he said over the noise. He felt like he had toned down his wardrobe for once and was maybe a little underdressed compared to others. The song they were dancing to ended, and there was a little bit of a lull. "I'm Silas," he said, recognizing the older girl from around the castle, but he couldn't recall her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back