not ment to be here

"Uhuh, i don't want to go at the hospital wing." She said lazily. Ash looked down and saw the view of the pitch, it was beautiful indeed. "I don't want to see some syringe anywhere, anytime." Ash waved her right hand to state as no.

Kida Laughed, "you get used to it after a while, i have been stuck in the hospital wing for a while, i'm used to it... allthough i was used to it before "she said with a slight laugh commenting on the Syringes, she looked at her hand, her view quickly snapped to the hospital wing, "I guess i got to go, i really cant afford to be caught again, every time i get caught out, they keep me in there for another day so i get proper rest" kida said with a sigh, She grabbed her broom shaft turning it in the right direction, "it was nice meeting you" she shouted as she began to desend, Kida jumped off her broom before she hit the ground and ran off the pitch, being very careful not to hurt herself, she disapeared into the grounds.

((sorry i have to go to bed now ^_^ ))

[[that's ok]]

"Hope so." Ash said smiling, "Nice to met you either, and i wish we can see again." Ash said quietly. Then Kida went off to the ground, Ashley waved her hand to say bye and she disapeared. Ash stayed for a little while taking deep breaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back