Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida Trudged down to the Quidditch Feild, she was in a coat and the Pyjamas that the hospital had lent her, she ran onto the feild, jumping on her broom and quickly flying up into the clouds. Kida didnt want to be seen, Apart from the fact that walking around in pyjamas but she was ment to be in bed, She flew up high, reaching the Clouds, "Peace" she said to herself, she liked being high, she could think, she quickly let go of her broom and just balanced there for as long as she could, keeping a constant eye out for anyone else on there broom.

Ashley was just going at the quidditch field to ride on her broom, she missed playing quidditch and wants peace with her old broom. When she got at the field she jump on her broom, but saw someone on the air already. She sigh and just looked at the person on a pajamas, Ash giggled at the outfit of the person at the broom.

Kida heard some Giggeling, she looked down to see a girl on her broom ready to fly, "shoot" she said, "she has caught me" Kida quikly Grew her Robes over her Pyjamas, she didnt know if she should fly off or not, she hesitiate to see what the girl was going to do

Kida watched the girl back away, she didnt want to go down so she simply called out, "WHATS YOUR NAME" she shouted watching her back away. 'stupid question, stupid stupid stupid she thought to herself

Kida Grabbed her broom firmly and landed down next to the girl, Dismounting it as quickly as she landed, she held out her hand to help her up, "I'm Kida" she said smiling slightly, "and please dont let anyone know i was here" she said slightly

"No problem" she said with a smile "I have been stuck in the hospital wing for 4 days, and i really needed to ride my broom" she said pulling her coat over her pyjamas again, "And seeming i only have my coat and my Pyjamas i guess i just had that to wear" she said

"So, you run away to the hospital wing just to ride your broom? How not so girly you are." Ash said, Ashley doesn't do that, that would gave her dad a heart attack for sure. "Are you okay now?" She asked rather nervous if Kida will break down here.

"I didnt stick to the whole, Lip gloss glamour girly stuff, i have two male cousins, no time to be girly" she said laughing slightly, "I'm fine now" she said holind up her right hand with the bandage over it, "hands all fixed, i can walk, allthough i might stand on my foot funny and fall, but i'm not walking so that wont happen" she said smiling

Kida Smiled, "I'd love to Fly again, I need to get up into the air, its peaceful" she said smiling "There isnt anything stopping us being friends" she said Smiling again

Kida Mounted her broom, kicking off at the same speed she mounted, She cool air hit her face, as soon as she was off the ground she was peaceful, she flew up high into the clouds, before quickly coming bakc down to Ashley's Level, she didnt know if her broom could handle like Kida's did, "I love it up here" she said with a slight laugh

"Not that much injured anymore, the nurse fixed my hand, its just really weak, i can hurt it at anytime, but its wrapped up so i wont" she said with a smile, as she flew around

"Yah, your right." Ash said slightly nodding, "You going at the ball?" She asked her, She doesn't have date yet and was embarrass if she would go alone and everyone has a date. Stopping in mid air, she looked at Kida. "Do you have any date for the ball?" Ash asked her again, She noticed that when she met Kida, Ash was always asking questions.

"Yeah, ofcourse i'm going" she said with a smile, "No, No date" she said smiling slightly "Do you have a Date... or a Dress?" she asked looking down to the ground before letting go of her broom and balancing

"I think i'll answer both. I don't have any." She said while turning her other leg at the other side to crossed it. Ash does do it always, she doesn't want siting at that position, it's irritating her. "Do you have a dress?" Ash asked holding tight at the rim of the broomstick.

"Yup" She said Happily, "My Aunt brought it for me, She brought my cousins there suits aswell" she said smiling, "you should really get your balance on your broom, much more fun if you dont need to hang on" she said smilng as she waved her hands around

Kida laughed, "I'll catch you" she said smiling as she held her hands up, "Its Easy"

"but i'm stronger then other 1st years, and i would couldnt 5'9" as being small" she said laughing, she was Very tall for her age. Kida Took a yawn, rolling back off her broom, she quickly grabbed the Shaft and Swung herself back onto the broom, and simpley smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back