Not long now

Riley Smith

Riley stood in the kitchen making some pasta for him and Adele Tonight was the last night he could see her until their wedding and he was going to spend every second with her. He knew he would miss her when he would be here and she would be in her house getting ready to be his wife. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't nervous about the whole thing. This was the last day that he was single. No he would be a married man. Riley shook his head to rid his head of those votes and took the pasta into the living room to Adele. "Here you go. I didnt make loads because im not too hungry so i thought we could share." H said sitting down and kissed her on the cheek as he handed her a fork.

Adele was sat on the sofa at Riley's. It was the last time she would get to see him before their wedding day, so Adele was enjoying spending every second with him. She was waiting for him to bring the pasta in that he had cooked. Adele smiled as she heard his footsteps getting closer to her. She took the plate and fork from him and placed them both safely onto her lap before taking Riley's t-shirt and pulling him in close. "Thank-You, and that's okay, but you know you can't just get away with a kiss on the cheek." Adele said cheekily with a little laugh as she pulled Riley in and kissed his lips, before letting him go.

Riley laughed as she puled him close. He kissed her back and pulled away when she let go. "Of course not but i love it when you man handle me like that." He sad cheekily with a wink. He dug his folk into the pasta an lifted it to her moth so she could eat it. "But you already know that about me." He said leaning down to her neck and kissing it. He would have given her a love bite but he knew she may not want that on her the day before her wedding. "You nervous?" He asked leaning back up again

Adele smiled flirtatiously. "Oh well if you love it so much, then maybe I'll just have to do it some more." Adele laughed when Riley lifted the fork to her mouth, she took the fork and turned it back towards Riley's mouth. "I'll have some in a minute, I have some man-handling to do..." Adele said as she put the fork back into the plate of pasta, then leaned over Riley and placed her hands on his chest, before sliding them up to either side of his neck. She kissed his lips again. Adele thought for a second when Riley asked if she was nervous. She decided to play a little game with Riley, it was how their relationship worked. "Nervous? About What?" She said, playing it innocent as a cheeky smile spread across her face.

Rile grinned at her and grazed her thigh his his hand and bit the bottom of his lip chamingly. "Maybe you should. You know a little rough and things." He said with a laugh as he placed the plate on the floor and leant forward the kiss her. Gently pushing her back and lying over her. He moved his hand up her leg and wrapped her leg around him. When she spoke he pulled away and chuckled. "Well after this you wont ever be single again. You will be a married woman. A wife." He said grinning at her."You will have to look after your husband." He joked

Adele smiled as she let Riley push her back. She decided to continue to playing innocent. "Wait...I'm engaged?" Adele said with a cheeky laugh. Unable to keep up the innocent act any longer, Adele smiled sweetly at Riley. "I have lots of ideas for married life, you will be looked after perfectly." Adele said with a little laugh. Adele kissed Riley on the lips once more before reaching down and getting one bit of pasta. "Open Wide..." Adele said mischievously as she put half of the bit of pasta in her mouth, and let the other half stick out. She then moved close to Riley, hoping he'd bite the other end off.

Riley laughed and took her left hand in his hand to show her the ring. "Well if not you must tell me who got you that nice ring." He said with a grin. "Oh good. im glad for that. After all im the older one and your the young hot sassy one." He said as he leant at bit off one end of the piece of pasta that open her mouth."Surely your meant to be the one with the open mouth." He said winking at her. "You know we will need to get Lowan off Cyndi soon. Maybe we should the most of our alone time." He said cheekily as he kissed her lips again

Adele kissed Riley back after swallowing her side of the Pasta. "I'm sure little Lowan will enjoy spending some quality time with Aunty Cyndi, I miss him obviously, but right now, I want to spend every waking moment of this time with you..." Adele said, a little romantically as her hands slid up Riley's shirt. "Now, we weren't left alone for no reason Mr..." Adele said cheekily as she took Riley's top off then threw it to the ground. "That's better." She said happily as her hands moved up Riley's chest and rested at either side of Riley's neck. She pulled him in closer so that the tips of their noses touched. Adele then leaned in and closed the gap between there lips. She kissed Riley passionately and held it as she thought about what Riley was gonna say/do next.

Riley smiled slightly as he heard Adele say Aunty Cyndi. He didnt know why but he liked the fact that he had called her that, it made him feel like the two girls were getting along better, even if they id both probably still hate each other. "Yeah he is in good hands, i would trust that girl with my life. And with my sky rocketing self esteem and self loving, thats quite a lot to trust someone with." He said with a chuckle. Of course he trusted Adele the same too but he knew that she knew that too. Riley kissed he back and began to remove her jacket. I had been quite a while since they had done this, because of his job and their child they never really to the chance to 'bond' in this sort of way a lot. But that that didnt bother Riley much he wasnt with her for hat sort of thing, well not any more anyway. He was just happy to be with her

Censored

Riley led on the floor with Adele in his arms. He found it funny how they had started off on the sofa but ended up on the floor. The was a reason behind it, there just wasnt room to manoeuvre on a sofa lie there was on a floor. He kissed the back of Adele's shoulder and smile. "Did you enjoy it? You know its been a while since we last did that." He said with a chuckle

Adele smiled as she realised that they had somehow ended up on the floor. "Yeah it has been far to long, I'm thinking once a month..." Adele said, laughing heavily at her comment. "I enjoyed it more than anything in the world, I look forward to next time." Adele smiled, it really had been a busy few months for the pair of them. Riley had found himself a job as a Professor at Hogwarts, and Adele had been pregnant with Lowan, and now the pair of them had to care for him. Cyndi had been a life-saver to them, she had wanted some time alone with Riley, and she knew that the other love of her life, little Lowan was quite safe in her arms.

Adele turned to Riley. "You know, as much as I love babies, I can't wait until Lowan is a teenager, when he's out with friends all the time, out with girlfriends aswell of course...it means I get to spend more time alone with you, I love him to of course, but that's different." Adele said, moving into kiss Riley, but touching his nose with hers, and playing around a little, before allowing their lips to touch once more. "I can't wait to marry you." Adele said happily.

((Awwww))

Riley raised his eyes brows at her as she said once a month. Of course he knew she was joking but still, there would be very little chance of that ever happening with him. "Yah right." He scoffed playfully a he kissed her neck. "You couldnt resist me for that long." He said with a chuckle. If his harms worked on anyone it was Adele, he knew exactly what she liked and he had perfected his 'Adele charm' perfectly. "Oh i will make sure that there is a next time very soon. I mean Lowan is one heavy sleeper, we could always do it in the spare room." He said with a wink as he bit his bottom lip.

Riley half smiled as Adele said that she could wait for Lowan to be a teenager. He shrugged. "Teenagers are too moody. I cant wait for him to e a toddler. You know when he can speak and walk and all of that. He will just be constantly be making us laugh." He said grinning widely as she said that she couldnt wait to marry him. That made him feel him feel really special. He lent down and rested his head against her chest and wrapped his arms around her. "Im glad. I cant wait to marry the woman i love." He said closing is eye. "Thats you mind. There is no woman alive that i love more." He sad as he inhaled deeply as he felt himself drifting off slowly

[ Aww, Adele has her own charm now does she. ;) ]

Adele giggled at what Riley was saying about teenagers. "Ah that's true...toddler it is..." She replied, still giggling a little, as she kissed Riley again. "My lips seem to have a craving for some Riley Sauce tonight...you just taste to good...you're hot, but with a bit of spice in you...the spice being me of course." Adele joked as she started to kiss Riley again. But kisses weren't all Adele was after, she knew that Riley could be really sweet sometimes, and she loved it when that side of him came out, and she didn't have to be gentle with him to find it. Which made things twice as fun for Adele.

Adele smiled sweetly as Riley told her that there was no other woman alive that he loved more than her. Adele reached down and kissed the top of Riley's head when he put his head on her chest. His hair was so soft and fluffy, and she loved it that way. "And there is no man alive that I love more than you Mister..." Adele said, gently pushing Riley off of her before sitting up, then wrapping her arms around Riley. "Infact, they don't even come close...no-one could be more sexy or charming than my Riley..." Adele said, finishing with a little giggle as she moved her hands to Riley's cheeks, before pulling him in close and kissing him again.

(Yeah she does ;) Aww they are being so sweet now) xD

Riley laughed and rolled his at what she said. "Well i guess i will just have to satisfy that craving of yours." He said with a grin as he leant up and kissed her lips softly. He an his hands through her brown silky hair slowly. He was glad for this time that he had with Adele, he always enjoyed being around her. He was glad that she had stalked him around obsessively when they had just started seeing each other when he was with Ana. If she ad just left then he didn't know where he would be now. She had helped him through so much in his life that he didn't want to think about what h would be like with out her in is life.

Riley smiled as she said that there was no other man that she loved more than him. That comforted him greatly. He knew that he may sleep around with a different girl every week but he would soon give them ways up before her. "Good, because you know if there was i would be having words with that guy." He said looking up at her with a smile. It was true if he ever found another man with her then they would live to regret it. Of course he wouldn't do anything to Adele but he would never hurt her like that. When she pushed his head off her and wrapped her arms around him he grinned. "Yeah i am all of those things. Including the part about being yours." He said kissing her back. "Forever." He said as he paused from kissing and rested his for head against hers

[Aww. ;) ]

Adele giggled as she cuddled up to Riley, it had been a while since they had been given the chance to have some time alone together, and Adele was enjoying every second if it. "Oh Riley, you're so vain it's unbelievable...but it's the reason I love you...well not just that but it's one of the reasons..." Adele said, giggling a little heavier than before. Adele's giggling stopped when Riley added the forever onto the end of his sentence. She smiled as a tear was brought to her eye.

Adele refused to let it show and she quickly wiped it away. It was a tear of happiness of course, but Adele didn't like being tearful, not even if it was because she was happy. "Riley Smith you are forever the charmer...no wonder you pull all the girls..." She said, moving infront of him and curling up in between his legs. "That's better." Adele curled herself into a little ball as she snuggled up to Riley. Adele wrapped her arms around Riley's stomach then hugged him tightly before letting out a big yawn. She looked up at Riley and smiled at him before resting her head on his chest and closing her eyes. "I love you Riley Smith." She said softly as she began to fall asleep in Riley's lap.

[Surely this is every girls dream...Haha. :p ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back