Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Formerly BlackOak/Ebony Mix 15" Core of Vampire's Blood and Bloodwood 14" Essence of Acromantula Web
To be truthful, Arnost had no idea how he was going to prove to everyone that was watching him vigorously that his marriage was not a fluke, and if there was one slip up, they were dead anyway. Arnost had no idea what was going on right now, and he was spending all the minutes he could with Axelle. He did not even know that it would be possible to prove that their marriage is legit. The only way was to prove to his family members that he loved her, and how could he do that when his heart belonged to another. A woman that was beyond life and death. It was phenomenal, but the more he thought about it, he did not want anything to happen to Axelle either. Arnost currently was sitting on the Kieve TV Tower, the tallest tower of its type in the middle of Ukraine. It was probably one of the only places he went to go think, and it was dark out, so no one would see the giant sitting and thinking. Arnost stared down at the muggles that walked the streets at night, the warm breeze brushing through the loose strands of blond hair that hung around his face.

However, a crow screeched overhead that caused his head to incline up to see a bird carrying a letter. How anyone knew where he was, that was a mystery. A letter dropped from the beak of the crow, before disappearing into the night sky. He reached out and caught the letter before it fell to the ground, and he ripped it open. Narrowing his eyes, he read it:
Letter said:
Arnost,

Axelle is having issues with her baby, and is in dire need of help. This might be fatal to the baby girl and her if you do not make haste and go to her right away. It is urgent that you are there.
Arnost did not know who sent the letter, and did not recognize the handwriting. However, he believed it to be true, something was desperately wrong with Axelle. Arnost apparated to the Lefevre Manor and he asked the first person where his wife was. He was told in her bedroom, and he rushed after her. Once more he went through the place and then opened the door to the bedroom, only to find it occupied with someone, and it was not the scene he was prepared to see. Somehow, Arnost looked like he was about panicked, but he was concerned, but moreover just confused. What was going on?

Axelle was in an amazing mood today. She wasn't sure what had brought it on but she was feeling so productive and chipper that it was almost cute to anyone didn't know her well. It was rare for her to ever be in such a good mood all together nevermind when she was pregnant. Usually she was bothering someone's until they wished themselves dead, or throwing a fit until someone paid enough attention to her so she could get her way. But today Axelle had stayed in her room and kept to herself, she didn't have the muse or the heart to really go around pissing everyone off anyways. Instead Axelle decided that the only option to keep herself busy today was to rearranged the furniture in her room. It had been years since it looked any different than it did now and frankly she found it to be a little annoying. Pregnant or not she was going to fix this little problem as well. Most of it was going to be done with magic anyways. Axelle wasn't very built when it came to physical power, her being pregnant eliminated any thought of heavy lifting as well. She would have asked for help too but it seemed that no one was really alone. She wanted to be alone from her family right now anyways. Ever since her marriage to Arnost they've avoided her like she had the plague or something. Perhaps they all figured that her and Arnost were going to fail Asparuh's little test and that she was dead meat already. Or maybe they were all just too afraid of Danielle to even want to talk to her. Either way though it didn't matter. If they didn't want to talk to her she would talk to them anyways, she was totally afraid of Danielle like they were. So she was doing this solo. Maybe with a little help from the House Elves too or something, they never seemed to mind helping her out. Removing her hands from her hips where they had been resting as she scanned the room for a place to start. She decided that she was just going to go with moving her bed to a different corner first, which would involve her moving the furniture in that corner to somewhere else. A soft sigh escaped her as she pulled out her wand and headed over to the corner. She had a long day ahead of her.

Axelle managed to have most if not all of the furniture arranged into their new places when she heard the door to her bedroom open. Axelle lifted her head and noticed that her husband Arnost was the one who had opened the door. She didn't know he was going to end up visiting her today. Smiling softly she moved away from the box she was moving and headed over to the door. About halfway over she noticed that he looked very concerned and panicked about something. Her footsteps halted and she cocked her head to the side as she tried to read what was going on. Had something happened. "You look as if you have just seen a ghost or something? What's with the face?" Axelle asked before she rubbed her bulging stomach and shrugged. She was still feeling perfectly fine at the moment, the only thing that was missing at all was a nice glass of iced tea. All the moving of furniture had made her become a little hungry and thirsty. Either that or the baby decided she was hungry again. Axelle was worried over Arnost but it was hard to tell with him at times, perhaps he was just upset with his family or something and wanted to hang out here. If that was the case then he was more than welcome to stay. Axelle motioned for him to come in and close the door as she went back to moving a box to the other side of the room.

Now was a time that Arnost had indeed made a fool of himself. He stood here, narrowing his eyes and seen that there was indeed nothing at all wrong with her. His wife was perfectly fine, and she seemed to have no issues at all. Then who had sent him the letter that had told him that she was in grace danger, and why did they do that? Arnost would not have known that this was all just a test, and it was obvious that there was some sort of feelings there that showed that he cared for his wife. Arnost raised an eyebrow and he wanted to be sure that everything was fine. Women had a natural instinct to hide something anyhow. He slowly approached her, wanting to be as careful as possible. Arnost started, "Are you sure you are okay? Because I was informed that you were in danger as well as our daughter... Are you in any sort of pain or discomfort that is out of the ordinary? Have you fallen recently? Have you been under a lot of stress?" The questions just kept coming and coming. He just had to know that she was just fine. Arnost was confused though. She wasn't hurting, or that is how it appeared. Arnost just hoped that this was not going to be something that he would have to worry himself over. He knew that his time here on earth was not too much longer, but he wanted to end it in a good, honorable note, not having a heart attack over worrying over his wife. He made sure the door was closed behind him, and he swiftly moved in to move the box for her. "Please, don't lift anything right now, not until I know that you are perfectly fine."

Axelle waited for a moment to see if Arnost was going to tell her that what was up with the face he had right now, really he looked as if he had just seen the most horrible thing in the world. It was rare to ever see that man wearing a frown like he was right now. But he eventually said nothing and all she could do was roll her eyes softly before she looked back down to the box that was on the floor, she needed to find some way of moving it without lifting because it was certainly much heavier than some of the others she had. But then she caught a side glance of Arnost raising his eyebrows then beginning to slowly approach her. Axelle turned her back away from the box and sighed when she felt the baby move again, other than the baby moving around like crazy she was perfectly fine. So when Arnost asked if she was okay Axelle raised an eyebrow at him before cocking her head to the side gently. He had been informed by someone or something that both she and their daughter were in some sort of danger. That made Axelle bite her cheek to avoid from laughing at Arnost. Well not at Arnost but at the idiot who had mentioned to him that she was danger. She had been here all day simple moving her room around with mostly magic so she had no idea how anyone could think she was in danger. He also proceeded to ask her a series of questions that made her eyes widen more and more. Was she in pain or discomfort, had she fallen, or was she under some sort of stress? All of a sudden her hand rose up in the air, as if to tell him that he needed to relax just a little bit. "Arnost I'm perfectly fine. I feel great and not at all in any discomfort or anything! The baby is moving around quite a bit but she does that a lot anyways. Look at you, you look awful!" She meant that he looked so stressed out right now. He couldn't have been that worried could he? After all from what she guessed their relationship was a bit more on the friendly side. Axelle wished it wasn't but there wasn't much she could do when he was in love with some other woman, some other dead woman.

The door was closed behind him and she watched as he swiftly moved in to move the box for her. Her eyes widened in horror. Of course she appreciated it but she was fine and she didn't want someone doing her work for her. "NO!" Axelle swooped in and grabbed a hold of the box herself. Holding it as if she were protecting a small child from someone trying to harm him or her. Her blue eyes glance up and Arnost as she tried to brush off the fact that she had just yelled, or rather firmly put her foot down over a box. "I'm perfectly fine! I moved this entire room today, nothing is going to happen. I think you need to lie down or something before you give yourself a heart attack okay? Come on." Axelle ignored the box for a moment and walked over to grab his wrist, or rather given an attempt to. She pointed to her large Queen size bed and put her hands on her hips. She wanted him to sit down or something. He was worrying too much over something that didn't need to be worried about at all.

No one could be more befuddled as Arnost was right now. Not only did she seem like she was fine, but she also carried herself around like she was fine. Yet, here he was still worried and all about her. She should be resting, but that was not the case. Arnost glanced down at the floor when he realized that he had panicked, all for nothing, and he felt like a fool. But who in their right minds would even tell him like that? Of course he would rush to them, and that was the end of it. More so, Axelle also seemed to be enlightened by this as well. He was reassured that everything was fine, and that he was looking awful, and their daughter was moving around, being all active. That sounded pretty normal actually, so he was standing there, with a dumbfounded look on his face. Whomever wrote that letter had to be dying of laughter right now, because of the expression that Arnost had upon his face. Arnost muttered, "So you are fine, though the letter said that you weren't. What the hell is going on here?" Arnost was growing more and more frustrated, and it was nothing he could do to stop it.

Axelle even stopped him from moving the box full of whatever was in it so that she could move it herself. He figured that she would have been the type to do such a thing, but right now, he did not even know what was wrong or right. She had put her foot down and was able to calm his nerves, just by that yell of hers. Like a child, he obeyed her commands and went over to sit down on the bed. He buried his face in his hands for a moment, before he glanced up to see Axelle once more. He had to confirm it, "And you are fine? You moved this entire room around, without being harmed? Someone is messing with my head or something, because well, I rushed over here because I was led on to think that you and the baby were dying." Arnost clasped his hands together and put his chin upon his hands. All of this was not adding up. He smirked a bit, "I doubt I will give myself a heart attack, sweetheart. Honestly, don't think I have one anymore. Not since I was a teenager." Arnost glanced over at Axelle and he could not held but snicker a bit, before shaking his head and wondering, who sent that letter and why?

Axelle wouldn't know who sent the letter or why they would have sent it. Particularly because no one had really seen her all day so how would they know if something was wrong with her and the baby? Perhaps it just a mistake or something along those lines. "Well did you see who's owl delivered it or something? That may help. Maybe it was just someone trying to play a mean prank on you or something." The blonde shrugged wryly before she glanced at the closed door. It may have been someone in her family too but she figured it may have been someone a lot sneakier. Perhaps it was Danielle just trying to make things difficult for both of them. It actually seemed a little bit unlikely but it wasn't like she was going to mention that, as Axelle would love the moment to make her sister a fool of. Too bad that the current head of the Lefevre's knew how to keep herself far more guarded that most people Axelle knew. Shaking her head Axelle raised her finger to tell Arnost to wait just a moment before she waddled to the nursery to check on the triplet's. All three were still peacefully sleeping so she turned the light back off and headed back to the room where Arnost was. Her ideas were swelling with possible ideas of people who could have sent him that message. She would have tried to suggest possibly family members of his. But she knew very few of them by name so that wouldn't really help her out any. At least he respected her wishes on not picking up the box that she had been in the middle of moving. Axelle didn't want to depend on him too much, pregnant or not she could take care of herself. Plus to her it seemed that Arnost may possibly be a little unwell.

"Yesssss I fine! Do you want me to do flips or something to prove to you that I'm fine? If you ask me again I may just have to bite you." He actually sat down on the bed but once he dared to ask if she was alright again Axelle grew very worried. How could he not believe her when she said she was fine? Why was he so worried? Her thoughts were still racing and it was beginning to give her a headache. Not that she was going to tell Arnost that her head was beginning to hurt. He would probably throw a fit and point out that she wasn't fine. Seeing him smirk and talk about how he didn't have a heart made her smirk in return. He was adorable in some ways and she hoped he just knew that. "I think you have more of a heart then your willing to let on. You have to have one somewhere in there if your that worried about me." Axelle winked as she approached the bed and sat next to him. Her legs crossed and her arms extended back to she could rest her back a little bit. Carrying all that weight got a little annoying at times. But to be honest she was used to it.

"I don't think that is necessary," a cold, dark purr cut through the air of silence as Hades revealed himself under the spell of disillusionment. Hades was in the very same room with the two, and he had been watching undercover. His onyx eyes fell onto Arnost and Axelle, before he smirked and he continued, slowly crossing to the other side of room where the married couple sat. His eyes met with Arnost's first, as if Arnost's glare could phase him, even though technically he had to listen to Arnost, he was under orders of a higher being than the twin brother. "It was anything but a prank, but it was merely a test to see how you would come running to save your dear precious Axelle." His onyx eyes then moved over and locked onto Axelle and the Death Eater's lips curled into a devious smirk. It was a no wonder why Arnost had married her, she seemed like a feisty being, and Hades could see that perhaps she would be a little fun during the night hours. Even though she was largely pregnant at this point, it was clear to Hades just what was going on between the two. He could see it. He was one of the judges to see if this marriage was true or false. Kalif was gone right now, so Asparuh would have to trust Hades' words.

By now, he was standing right before them, and he bent down a little more so that he could actually look at them, his face equal to theirs. He stared into those eyes that matched his own for the time being, but he was reading more than anger and confusion, but he could see that he was in love with not one, but two. Hades turned his attention to Axelle, and he stared into her eyes for a moment, and he could see the same. The marriage was indeed true, and they loved each other. Whether or not they knew it, or just dismissed the obvious signs, it was all up to them. Hades then reached out, his white hand grazing Axelle's baby bump, somewhat feeling the movement within. "She will be a troublesome one. Axelle, Arnost, you are in for a rough road. Congratulations, your lives will be spared, as the marriage is true." Pulling his hand away, he was gone just as soon as he arrived. Hades had news to rely back to Asparuh, perhaps something he would not like to hear, but news nonetheless.

"There wasn't a name and I did not recognize the hand writing, and if I had seen the crow that delivered it, I would return a letter back to him," Arnost shook his head. Things were just getting more and more complicated, but after Axelle even seemed to prove that she was fine, after checking on the triplets and returning, wanting to bite him if he continued on asking which he would not have minded in the long run. But she said that he had some of a heart or else he would not have come all worried about her. Supposedly he did have a heart, but he did not acknowledge it a lot. However, a very familiar voice rang through the room and caused his eyes to wonder from Axelle and over to the direction of the voice where Hades appeared in front of them, as if watching them from the very moment, and then it was when it clicked. The only person he knew that owned a crow was none other than Hades himself. Arnost narrowed his eyes out of anger, and his knuckled cracked slightly, but he remained still and focused. Hades neared them with every step, explaining what had happened, and it was not a prank, but it was a test that he had put for Arnost.

However the ancient Death Eater kept his eyes on Hades when he stared at his nephew in the eyes. There was something off about them, as if he were searching for something, but Arnost had nothing to hide. He was angry, sure, but he was confused as to what the purpose of this one solo Death Eater. What did he see that Arnost could not? However, he stared over at Axelle for a moment as well, before he proceeded to touch her stomach as well, and warning them of their last daughter. Arnost rather figured that, from what Axelle had described to him. She moved around a lot, especially when he was around. But then he said that the marriage was true, and apparated off without another word. He turned to Axelle and he murmured, "Um, if the marriage is true, does that mean that the whole test thing was proving to each other that we love each other?" Arnost glanced down at the comforters and he wondered, did he actually love Axelle? Well, he did not want anything to happen to her, did not want another man touching her, did not want her to be harmed... Maybe he did.

Axelle bit her lip to say something but the presence of another person in the room made her pause a little. Her head craned to see who it was and she bit her lip before she glanced at Arnost. He was pale. Like a ghost, and a had voice and purr like the devil. Axelle's hands gripped her husbands for a moment before she decided that she needed to be more courageous in situations like these, like Danielle would. According to what he said though, what Arnost had gone through was only a test. A test to see that if she was in danger that he would rush to her aid. Axelle breathed out and let her heart skip a beat as she tried to piece together what this man was saying. So in other words they had lied to Arnost to make him think that she was in trouble and he would rush to her. It was all a test to see if if he loved her enough to rush to her, and if it did then it meant that he loved her. And if he didn't then it meant that he didn't? "You people have an awful strange way of testing one another of things. I don't see why it should have been tested at all..." Axelle muttered. Weren't one or two of them able to read the other's mind or something? Couldn't they have just tapped into Arnost's head, as well as hers to prove and see that the marriage was legit? Axelle was relieved though that this man wasn't here to hurt either of them. Particularly Arnost because she knew his family could be cruel. When the pale man reached out she flinched back for a moment. She wasn't sure what he was going to do but once his hand went over her baby bump she breathed out in relaxation. She wasn't a fan of people trouble her baby bump because it made the baby awful restless. Her blue eyes narrowed at the man as he spoke to her. But at least their lives would be spared because the marriage was proven to be true. That allowed Axelle to relax a bit.

Once the man left she turned her attention towards her husband. "Let me guess, another relative?" She asked sarcastically. Almost teasing because she knew that Arnost had a family full of freaks of all sorts. The Lefevre's were an evil family but their members were known for having a more naive and innocent look. Axelle couldn't think of a single relative of hers that actually looked scary to her. Danielle didn't seem to mind either way though. After a moment of silence and feeling the baby kick around Axelle turned back to her husband and wrapped her arms around his shoulder. So he loved her did he? A sly smirk poised itself onto her lips as she leaned down and kissed his softly. "I told you that you had a heart." Her grin grew. And it would hopefully stay like this so she could have this moment of happiness last her a lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back