Clara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Liv
</FONT></COLOR>
<COLOR color="black"><FONT font="Verdana">Izzy sighed, happy that her friend and dear brother had come this far. She would never admit it to anyone but she was going to miss him so much, well that and that secretly she was feeling sad. At least they could still keep in touch, even though he'd probably not respond as quickly as if she were saying hi to him in the corridors of the school. Izzy cheered with the rest of the spectators when she saw Zach, willing herself not to cry. The ravenclaw didn't usually get emotional that was for sure and she was normally good at hiding what she was feeling but today she let herself be overjoyed and overwhelmed with mixed emotions. Once he got to the table, she stood up and smiled at him, opening her arms as a gesture for him to hug her, before sitting back down. "​
I just can't believe it," she muttered, watching her new graduate friend. Izzy was going to miss him so much next semester. It was almost as if she didn't get enough time to spend with him while he was still at Hogwarts. Maybe in future, she would get the chance to see him more often. But she had to wait, she knew.
<i>
</i>

Zach couldn't believe that his graduation had arrived, but at a moment when he should have been happy he had rather mixed emotions. It had been amazing getting to know his sister over the last semester, it was too soon to be saying goodbye to her. Sure they would keep in touch, but Zach had a lot going on after his graduation, he had tryouts lined up for a couple of professional teams, he had the twins to take care of with Levy, not to mention he and Levy had to find somewhere to live now that they were leaving school and had the kids to consider. Making his way down off the stage he spotted Izzy at his table and made his way over to her. "Izzy, thank you so much for coming," He said hugging her as she opened her arms for him. "I know, you better write to me like all the time, Levy and I will have you over once we sort out where we are gonna live,"

Izzy did not think her smile could expand when Zach approached her and after hugging they both took their seats. Once they were settled, he began to talk to her about his girlfriend which made Izzy's smile waver. She had forgotten about the rumour that she had heard, and she was hoping it wasn't true because well, it was her brother but unfortunately when Zach mentioned her, Levy's, name it all seemed to be true. The Ravenclaw's smile turned into a frown. "So it's true then? You and Levy..." Gosh, she couldn't even finish that simple sentence. It sure wasn't a simple concept. Being a mother straight after seventh year seemed a lot to take on, and it didn't help that it wasn't just one child but two children, twins, if the rumours really were true. By what Zach was saying, it seemed extremely likely. She scrunched her nose. "I'm an aunt now," she made a face, trying to lighten up the situation because well. Her brother was going to be a father. Izzy didn't want to think about how that had happened.

"
Trust me, I'm sure I'll have loads to write, with OWLs and quidditch and...stuff," she finished awkwardly, smiling it off as she looked at Zach. "Do you think you'll still be in New Zealand? You better not move far," She didn't really want to think about it, but it was an important question to ask. "Make sure you owl where you are once you're settled," she smiled again unable to help it. Over the short time she had gotten to know Zach, she had grown fond of him. Besides they were related so she had more of a reason to miss him next semester.
<i></i>

To be honest, the concept of graduating just seemed so weird to Levy at the moment. Graduating was always a definite for the 18-year-old but having it really happen had been a totally different story. After all, being a mother had not been part of the plan. Her brother and grandparents had been supportive of course albeit a little grumpy, especially her grandma to her and Gajeel to Zach, but it was still working out quite well. The twins were with her grandparents of course while she and Zach were finishing up the ceremony although she could have sworn she saw them during. No doubt her grandpa did not at all want to miss her and her siblings' graduation and decided to bring along the nearly nine-month-old infants. Well, it was fine, she wanted to see her babies as soon as possible anyways. But first, to find the father. She spotted him quick enough and recognized the younger he was talking to. His sister. Still a bizarre idea to Levy but a welcomed one nonetheless. Walking towards the pair, a smile bright on her face, she placed a gentle hand on Zach's back. "Mind if I join in? I have been wanting to actually meet you," she asked the male before turning her curious brown orbs to the female.

Zach nodded as Izzy seemed to grasp the idea of him and Levy. He hadn't told her about the twins but he knew there were rumours going around, it wasn't something they had been able to keep quiet after all. "Yes, I wanted to tell you, but this sibling this is so new and it's a pretty big bombshell, but yeah you're an aunt," He smiled at her. Zach wanted her to be excited about it, he was part of his life now and that meant being in his kids life too. Zach was glad when they moved on and laughed when she told him not to move far. "Don't worry I don't think either of us plan to leave New Zealand anytime soon, and I promise to write as often as possible,"

It wasn't long into their conversation that Zach felt a hand on his back, he turned and saw Levy. He smiled and kissed his girlfriend's cheek. "Not at all, Levy this is my sister Isabelle, Izzy the famous Levy," He said giving the introductions, though he'd talked enough about them both to the other they were barely needed. "Levy am I crazy or did I spot the twins in the audience?"

Izzy made another face, slowly accepting the idea of Zach being father to twins, whoever and wherever they were now. The ravenclaw nodded her head in agreement with what Zach was saying. It was hard not to smile back when her brother smiled at her. It was contagious and they were friends, she felt like she at least owed him that. He'd need as much support as possible with this entire thing going on. Izzy laughed at him. "Yeah, I mean what would I do without your letters if you ever left New Zealand? I'd drown with the work I have to do," Izzy didn't even want to get started on that. First, she had to get through the rest of the week and summer before she could properly worry about the year ahead. Soon enough, a girl walked over to them and Isabelle recognised her. Oh, so this was Levy. She'd heard her name around before but she hadn't exactly seen her, or at least had not matched the name to the face. She was glad she knew her now though. "It's nice meeting you Levy," she smiled at the older girl hoping she didn't seem hesitant to meet her, she still had to get used to the idea of it all but with time Izzy would warm up to her and she was sure of it. She couldn't help but raise her eyebrows. "Wait, the twins are here?"
<i>
</i>

Levy managed a grin as her boyfriend gave her a kiss on the cheek as her attention was turned towards his sister. It was an odd idea to Levy, meeting a sister for the first time and when you're already so close to being an adult. After all, she had Gajeel and Princess - both of which she knew their whole lives. Literally. "Pleasure's all mine Isabelle. I've seen you lots around the castle but you must forgive me for not talking to you much before or after I knew you were Zach's sister," she said a meek smile on her face. "" she chuckled before remembering the reason she wanted to talk to Zach in the first place - to tell him that the twins were indeed in the castle. Levy chuckled and nodded. "No, you're not going crazy and yes, the twins are here," she said looking around the crowd although spotting her grandparents with the twins was not easy although she thought she had last seen them by the doors. "Hardly unexpected since there's a lot of us graduating. You, me, Gajeel, Princess and Tressa. Grandpa and Grandma didn't wanna miss it," she said with a nonchalant shrug. "And besides, I really miss both them so much already!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back