Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Cyan 💛
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Aion hadn't really spent a huge amount of time thinking about his Graduation, but now that the day was here he was finding it strangely surreal. He was done with his exams and his classes and the school, and would soon be leaving the castle. He'd returned to his seat after receiving his diploma, and watched as the remaining seventh years were called up to the stage. He'd not really met many people inside his own year group outside of classes, and he had very few emotions connected to them leaving. He did however, feel a pang of sorrow when he thought about the girl who sat beside him. There was no doubt in his mind who'd he'd wanted to attend the event with him, and he was delighted when she'd accepted. Aion's parents were too busy to attend, but he hoped over the next coming days he'd at least be able to see his mom, who was due to be passing through New Zealand.

Once the speeches were over, the students were free to mingle and discuss their future plans with peers. The Great Hall became busy with the sound of voices filling it up, but the Ravenclaw instead felt as though all the energy he'd had in the upcoming weeks had been extracted from him. He couldn't deny that the path ahead was nerve-wracking, and the blend of the unknown paired with an onset of loneliness wouldn't take long to take its toll. The faces around him looked so cheerful, probably because they were happy to be leaving and beginning the next part of their lives. Not for the first time this year, Aion had conflicting thoughts going round his head. He nodded in the general direction of one of the Hufflepuff's from his class that had given him a wave, before looking down to his guest. He'd spent so much time with her that he didn't think he needed to explain how he was really feeling. "I'm gonna have to find somewhere to hang this" He said jokingly, referring to the diploma in his hand in an attempt to begin a conversation similar to those around him.

Cyan Territe had never happy cried so much in her entire sixteen years of existence. Though she and Aion had only become friends very recently, she couldn't help the overwhelming pride that her best friend in the school was graduating. Was Cyan going to miss Aion, of course she was, but she knew he was going to be doing his dream job, and he'd get to travel. He was going to be happy out there and the teen puff knew on breaks she'd visit him. After all her parents still believed that he was a pureblood so they trusted him. When Aion was finally able to mingle Cyan wasted no time in wrapping him into a koala hug, clinging around his waist. She was utterly overjoyed, her face streaked with shiny tears, her makeup impressively held in place by magic and setting spray. The aspiring cosmetologist prided her looks, but in this moment of weakness she didn't care if it smudged on Aion's clothing, she just wanted him to know how proud she was of him.

The girl peaked at his diploma and squealed quietly just at the sight of it. "Look at it!" She exclaimed. "I'm so proud of you! You did it!" She exclaimed before kissing his cheek. Heels brought her to a height closer to his, and she was more easily able to meet his eyes and have access to his face. "You're so amazing! I'm so proud of you!" She remarked. The petite girl grinned even larger. "Well you'll also have to decide what you're going to do with this!" She spoke, taking out a small and beautifully decorated box, the wrapping paper changing colors every few seconds, fading from one into the other.

Even if Aion had very little energy, the same couldn't be said for Cyan. Aion instinctively pulled her into a tight hug, his hands resting on her bare waist. She may have been his best friend but that didn't stop the Ravenclaw admiring her, and she'd clearly put in effort for this evening. He was always surprised when she claimed not to have any other friends to spend time with, she was obviously beautiful and had the biggest heart of anyone Aion had ever met. He pulled back from their embrace, looking down to meet her face, and the tears that was escaping her eyes causing a smile of his own to appear. She was so proud of him, and it was a strange feeling for him to consider. He took one of his sleeves, using it to dab her cheek dry, careful not to smudge any of her work. Cyan didn't need to wear any of it, but he couldn't deny she looked stunning with the bold colours. He was so used to doing things by himself, even growing up and before he'd begun at Durmstrang, it was rare that anyone would tell him they thought he'd done well, and to hear someone as meaningful as Cyan say it to him was more overwhelming that he realised.

He wasn't entirely sure how to respond, but before he could say anything the sixth year produced small box and held it out towards him. He glanced between it and his friend, wondering whether she'd actually gotten him something for this? He took it curiously, releasing himself from their hug so that he could unwrap it properly. The paper slid off the small box, and he looked up once again "Cyan, what is this?" He asked, setting the paper to the side. He hadn't expected to receive anything, and he proceeded to flip open the small box to reveal two rings set inside. He wasn't sure what they were, nor how they worked, but the idea that they were a set suggested they had a link. Aion had barely any possessions at all that he would consider bringing with him, but what he did have an appreciation for was rings. "I've not seen anything like these" he thought out loud, removing one from the box to realise its warmth. "What do they do?" He asked her, admiring the metal in his hand.

Cyan had been questioned now at least by three students she knew about her relationship with Aion, but the Hufflepuff knew in her heart what it was. She loved Aion to bits, they had a connection. They were best friends, and they'd always be as such. As it stood she vehemently denied any feelings for the Ravenclaw - Alumni that was - but she couldn't tell what the future held, other than them hugging like they did now. Cut off from all the noise in their own little world. When Cyan and he parted she watched with eager eyes, nearly bouncing up and down as he unwrapped the box. "Open it!" She insisted when he question what it was. He'd see the moment he opened it. The rings themselves looked ordinary, they were white in the box, nothing spectacular. However Cyan grabbed one. "Technically I bought us both something so..." She insisted in case he was weird about receiving gifts. "They're friendship rings. When you're far away and traveling you just turn your ring and it will point you toward me." She smiled at the idea of always knowing where her best friend was. "It will also tell me if you get hurt. It'll turn red. Black is the worst but you better not die out there because I'll bring you back and kill you again got it." She spoke laughing. The ring fit her slender finger perfectly, his was larger so as to fit his as well. She had had to guess on ring size and could only hope it was right. "Put it on go on!" She insisted, smiling at Aion, hoping he liked it.

An overwhelming sadness washed over Cyan as she realized that these two rings made their separation real. "I'm going to miss you... a lot." She spoke, looking down as her boot covered shoes, trying to blink back salty waves of tears that threatened to spill over her lashes. She wondered if he was going to miss her too.

Aion was in awe as he listened to her explain about the use of the rings. They were a perfect choice of gift, and taking the second ring he slid it onto his own finger, instantly feeling as though it would be even harder for the pair to lose what they had together. "You have the best taste Miss Territe" he smiled, putting the box into one of his pockets. Her sudden change in emotion didn't go unnoticed by the Ravenclaw, and the pang at his heart returned. He didn't want to leave, not yet. Sure he was done with his education but he felt hurt at the idea of leaving Cyan behind for another year, even if they could visit one another every few months. He knew he was never going to be able to fully explain the extent of how much Cyan had helped him in the time they'd spent together. "I know" he replied solemnly, feeling as though she was presenting his own heart out in front of them for all to see. He had to remain optimistic for the both of them, after all he knew also what seventh year was going to bring for her. "But," he began, one hand lifting her chin to look at him "We'll write so often you'll tire of how frequently you need to visit the owlery. And this time next year you'll be graduating, which by the way I must insist I am attending" he added with a wide smile "And then nothing and nobody will be able to keep me away from you" he finished, looking right into her eyes as he said so. He didn't know entirely what was going to happen once Cyan left the school, and given how much could change in a year all Aion could be confident about was that they'd still be friends. He wanted to explore, to show her places that he'd found and would find, and to be there to support his friend in what she wanted to do, but it was hard to do that with the majority of communication partaking on parchment, and he was already looking forward to the day of her freedom.

Cyan felt those crocodile tears eventually make their way to the fronts of her eyes and slide down the slender slope of her cheeks. Each one in her mind crashing loudly as they hit the floor as if she herself was Alice in Wonderland. She might flood the great hall if Aion left, but she knew he had no choice - and she knew that she too would eventually leave the school. It was hard now though, as Cyan had never had any friends to lose. She didn't know if they'd hold their own over long distance or drift apart. The petite puff did not fight when Aion begun to raise her head up to eye level with him. A wry laugh escaped her lips and through her tears she smiled at him. She shouldn't have made this day sad, but she cared about Aion. "Of course! I'll invite you and my mom and dad, and you can pretend to be a pureblood and laugh that they're so silly to believe that." She spoke agreeing with Aion. Cyan held eye contact with Aion for a moment before finally she moved forward, burying herself into a hug again, the man like a Teddy Bear that she couldn't stop latching on to. It was childish she knew, but in that moment she didn't care if the whole school saw her being Childish with Aion - she was going to miss her best friend.

As Cyan mentioned pretending to be a Pureblood, he'd almost forgotten that that was a level of importance for her family. He was well aware that he had to pretend not to be a Half Blood, and no matter how much he hoped her parents would one day see him for who he really was, he knew it was something he needed to play along with for the time being. "You don't think I could pull it off?" He asked with a grin. It wouldn't be too difficult, it wasn't as though it actually changed a person and their behaviour, at least if they didn't make it an issue. If there was one thing Aion still couldn't work out it was where the Hufflepuff stood in her genuine belief for blood status's, after all she had befriended him with little resistance. He'd always remained hesitant though in that regard, for fear of it being a dividing rift between the pair, and with no reason to think Cyan acted on those thoughts, he'd dropped the topic. This was to be one of Aion's last nights in the castle, and he appreciated every moment that he was spending with the Hufflepuff, and as she latched herself onto him once again he knew he wasn't letting go any time soon. He'd never felt so comfortable around anyone before, and it was just easy to be so physical with Cyan. Knowing that they were on the same page they could both just enjoy it. He wanted to make the most of the time they had but he couldn't even risk doing a graduation prank without opening Cyan up to detention. "Did you think this is where we'd be now, back when we met?" He asked as he was looking around the room at the other students, his arms still holding her tightly. Their first meeting had happened in this room, and even if it hadn't been the most conventional of friendship begins, he'd never take it back.

Cyan chuckled at his remark and gave a gentle eye roll. "I didn't say you couldn't pull it off. Just don't get mixed up with how you're pureblood. They'll grill you all about if your second cousin's aunt's sister was a muggle-born." Cyan didn't think about how this might make Aion uncomfortable. For her joking about his blood status was easy, and she did not mean it in a harmful way either. She joked about it because she was comfortable with his lack of purity - coming to terms that with Aion it didn't matter. However with the other two puffs she'd spoken to who were not so pure, that was another story. Their blood made them so dirty she didn't want to stand within five feet of them. "Hey, at least you'll never have to see your stalker again. Or maybe she'll turn up in Romania or soemthing with you." She joked, brown orbs drifting over toward a seventh year puff, whom had a tendency as she'd seen to show up everywhere he was, and they were, and try and inject herself into the situation.

"When we met." She thought for a moment. "I mean you kissed me within five minutes so frankly us being best friends isn't that hard to believe." She teased gently, referring to how awkward their first meeting had been. She'd really yet to talk about it since it happened, but teasing Aion about the interaction now and then was enough. After all, what was a friendship if you couldn't gently bully the friends you cared most about. Cyan linked her fingers with his, their rings clanking into place gently. "We look like the weirdest paired married couple ever." She joked, laughing gently.

Aion nodded "Right. My dad's pure, my moms pure, my old cat's blood ran purer than the water in Scotland. I get it" He joked but he was serious, and he turned his gaze back to hers. He wasn't going to risk compromising anything with her family and would play along as much as he was needed to for her. As Cyan took his hand he found himself stroking the back of it absent mindedly. Aion didn't need to ask who she was referring to, and gave a smile in response. Although he'd not seen her around for a small while now, the last he heard was that she had tried to get the girls back on her side after her unfortunate mistakes. "You never know, she is going travelling" he teased, wondering if he really would end up running into her along the way.

He had forgotten that he'd kissed her but it wasn't really what he'd been intending for when he asked. "That's true" he laughed, looking away as his face blushed a little. He was grateful the Great Hall was dimly lit, making it harder for her to see the colour he was turning. He still wasn't sure why he'd done it, besides the fact it felt like the right thing to do at the time. Thinking back it was still strange and out of place, but they'd moved on from that, even if Cyan liked to bring it up on occasion. Aion and Cyan certainly came across as very different people, both in appearance and in personality, but the Ravenclaw liked to believe that was a good thing. "Can you imagine the male version of yourself" he smiled to her, squeezing her hand as he said so. One day she'd find someone worth calling her other half, but if he had a personality like her own, that would be one colourful display.

Cyan grinned and then full out laughed at his statements. "That's the important one. If the cat isn't pure then the whole thing is ruined." She feigned a gasp but couldn't take herself seriously even when trying to appear as such. The pink and black locks shook with her shoulders when she giggled, and her own eyes flitted to the blue strands of hair she'd placed into Aion only a few weeks ago. Why did that seem so far away now. Their separation on the edge. "Oh no, careful she catches you out there she'll guilt you into traveling. Or bribe you into it." She remarked a small bitterness creeping into her voice. However Cyan did not let that ruin the mood. She watched as Aion looked away. "Awe look how cute you are, shy boy. Shame i wasn't your first kiss too. Then we could both feel awkward." She laughed at her own remark before stroking the back on his hand in the same rhythm as he did hers. His next question caught her off guard, and thought for a moment.

"I'd hate him." She said. "He'd be spoiled, and clingy, and he'd want to be your best friend I'm sure." She laughed. "And that spot is already filled by me." She then continued. "But he'd be okay looking as long as he got his gap fixed. He'd have to have teeth like yours to be handsome." She prodded him with a compliment. "What about a female version of you? Would you fall in love?"

He loved watching her laugh, to see the happiness in her face and the energy she gave out. Aion found he was always smiling when he was talking to Cyan, and she was the reason he'd come out of his shell during the last year. "Yeah, well at least I wasn't your last" he nudged her back, remaining quietly glad that their brief encounter in that department was short lived, and she'd something to compare it to. He hadn't wanted her to think that's what it was supposed to be like, but apparently he needn't have worried.

Aion considered what it would be like to have someone else like Cyan around, and grinned at her description of him. "Sounds about right." he commented, purposely widening his smile to show off his own teeth. "Nah, no one can pull off the gap like you can" he nestled into her hair. He knew it was a sensitive subject for her and didn't want her to think he actually believed she should change. He should've expected the question in return, but it didn't stop him needing a moment to think about it. "I don't think you need to imagine. Most of the girls in Ravenclaw are like me. They read a lot, keep themselves to themselves. Pretty boring really" He was careful not to alert any of the Ravenclaw's near him to his statement, but it was true. He was surprised that Cyan had wanted his company, it wasn't as though he had much to give. He'd not really wanted to think about his future love life, especially since he was only just feeling as though he was back in one piece after the previous attempt. He hoped the time would come where he would want to fall in love again, but right now it was the furthest goal in his mind. "I have a hard enough time loving my own personality. Not sure I could handle a second." he added, only partly joking.

Cyan's smile faded relatively quickly at the reminder that Aion hadn't been her only kiss. Cyan often wrestled with the fact she'd kissed back on that Hufflepuff mudblood whom had dared to kiss her. She thought about the fact that it was nice to feel wanted, but that the thought of being with someone of a lesser blood status was disgusting. It was an odd sensation of emotionas, and suddenly Cyan felt a little less comfortable. Did other people know? What if he'd bragged about how she'd returned the favor? It was only a kiss though, and as it was if anyone asked her if the kissed Alessio she'd deny, deny, deny until she was Aion's hair color in the face.

The girl smiled again, trying to come back from the bitter thoughts. She grinned at what he said, gap exposed. "They're not as good looking as my best friend though." She said, reaching up to pat him on the head the best she could. "And you're plenty interesting in my opinion. But i bet your female version of you would find you boring." She remarked before turning to a more serious tone. "I love your personality. Just the way it is." She sighed. "Aion, if you find a girl out there you won't start ignoring me will you?" She asked, large doe eyes looking up at him with curiosity.

Aion felt the girl tense in his arms, but before he could say anything she was looking up at him once more, "Hey, don't ruin the hair. A lot of work went into that" he smiled, knowing full well the most attention his hair ever had was its morning comb through. It was still slightly softer though ever since Cyan had worked her magic on it. His eyebrows raised as she mentioned his counter part would find him boring, but her next comment touched his heart enough not to mention it. His green eyes met hers, and he realized he was never going to forget the colour of hers even if he wanted to. "I was serious about our families living together you know" he smiled, regardless of the practicalities of how that would really work. "Besides I could never ignore you. You're way too loud for that and you'd never let me leave" he chuckled. It was no surprise that Cyan was reluctant to ever let him go, given that she'd been the one to follow him out the Great Hall that day. "The same goes for you too you know. I might be out there but if you find someone, you have got to keep me in the loop" Aion wasn't really sure how long they'd been stood talking for, nor whether he had any other official "Graduation business" to attend to. The whole event seemed to be passing them by way too quickly, but he suspected he'd never be ready to leave. The Ravenclaw glanced up to see what the others in the room were doing, unsure as to the remaining events of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back